Chapter Eight

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Jimin's Point of View 

 

I ran as my life depended on it, without looking back and not caring about the concern looks people gives me. Although my lungs were burning from being oxygen deprived and my legs wants to give up on me, I kept running until I reached the safety of my room and locked the door behind me. Only then did I slumped against my door and bawled my eyes out. No longer caring about my pride.... what pride? 

 

"Jimin-ah! Are you okay? Open the door" Yerin knocked on the door 

 

I ignored her and kept crying.... what is wrong with me? "Stupid Jackson! Pabo Jackson! Stupid Wang Puppy!" I screamed as I grabbed the doll he got me for a present and punched it couple times before I hugged it.  

 

Why did I end up falling so hard for this pabo? Who wouldn't even look my way twice? Why was I holding onto someone that was constantly pushing me away. He lead me on....? No, no he didn't.... I did this to myself. I let my heart played with my feelings and over-analyzed everything he did to me while he only saw me as a friend. I put myself in this situation. I can't blame anyone but myself....  

 

I looked up and saw my reflection in my mirror... it was a mess... tears running down my face while hugging my stuff animal....  

 

 

what happened to the strong, tough, confident and no BS Jimin? Where did she go? Who would had thought that liking someone would be so tiring? and lonely.... then it hit me.... being friends with him is better than losing him right? I'm just so tired.... this battle....this ongoing war.... I'll surrender it all. I'll give up on him. I'm done.... I'm no longer going to fight a battle that I know that I'm losing.... this is the ending of this hopeless love. 

 

I wiped off my tears  and stop crying as I took off the silver bracelet on my wrist.  

 

Over the next few days I avoid all contacts with Jackson or any GOT7 members. I needed some time to myself and locking myself in my room was really comforting. Within my four walls, I felt protected and safe as if no one can hurt me. Although it was hard at first, it seem like Jackson wasn't going to come and rekindle our friendship... at first it hurt but then I realizes that maybe it is for the best as I boxed away everything that reminded me of Jackson and our memories together.  

 

"Jimin-ah...... Yerin-ah." our manger oppa called our names as we both turn to him and gave him our attention. "15& is having a comeback soon for 2015.... since it is a single. We already have the song all ready.... It is called Love is Madness" He explained as he played the song for us. As soon as the song start playing, I couldn't help but smile bitterly as it remind me of my position. Funny how JYP- PD nim seem to utilizes our emotions for our comebacks, back in 2014. it was  Can't Hide it when I was going through my one sided love for him and now haha "Love is madness." 

 

"How is it?! I think you two are the only ones who are able to pull something like this off." He states "We're also thinking of having someone feat in it too. Most people are thinking about Got7 Jackson but sensing the tension between you two... I'll try to persuade them to change it to someone else... which seem unlikely but we shall see." He whisper as I perked up at the mention of Jackson's name but relaxed when he said he'll try to find someone else to replace him.  

 

~ Recording ~ 

 

"Jimin-ah put more feelings into it... there seem to be something missing.... There isn't enough emotions in it." JYP PD-nim yell 

 

"Jimin-ah! Let's record all over again." 

 

"Jimin-ahhhhhhahh" 

 

"Yahhhhh Jimin" 

 

"Jimin-ahhhahh" 

 

"Maybe it should really let you date around before letting you girls sing these type of songs.... Jimin-ah. This song is about how the protagonist changed after being in love. It is about how she use to believe in true love and believing that he was the one but now it is all her memories now. But she would always do the same thing over and over again because of her love for him." JYP PD nim tries to explain and get the right emotions and inspirations to me.  

 

"Jimin ahhahhh!" 

 

"Let's take a little break before recording again.... " JYP PD nim state angrily, while using his right hand to reach over to pat his left shoulder and neck. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter