Chapter Thirteen

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV 

 

After JB Oppa left with Yugyeom to their dance practice. I remain in the dark and quiet practicing room rethinking everything and placing missing puzzles pieces into their places. I can finally understands why Yerin likes JB so much. He is really like all she said he was... funny how I had a little crush on him before but pushed that thought away once Yerin confirmed her feelings for him. There was something about him that sparked my interest and urged me to get close with him but sensing the aura he gave off whenever I was around him, I quickly back off.... assuming he likes her also since they are so close. Jackson quickly became the one standing by my side and I found myself liking that feeling.

 

We were like two peas in the pod, we did everything together, our personalities fits so well together... I honestly thought he would feels the same way too but seem like I got all my signals all mixed up.... I overanalyzed too much into them and ruined our perfectly good friendship.... I didn't realizes how much I'll missing his annoying messing around with me.  

 

I miss his loud hyena laugh that would fill the room, you can hear him mile away. I miss his sassiness and wittiness that sometimes just leaves me speechless. I miss the way he would ruffle my just done hair to just get me mad and later apologizes cutely once he see that I was really angry. I miss his comforting hugs that always radiate warms and comfort. Let's just say I really miss him after all these months of avoiding him.... It felt like I was missing a piece of me without him my side....  maybe it was just being too kiddish to end this friendship....  

 

"There you are.... I was looking everywhere for you..." a voice whisper, breaking me from my train of depressing thoughts and causing me to look up toward the voice.  

 

YoungJi Unnie poked her head inside the room while her body was still outside behind the door before she help herself in and walk towards me. 

 

I tried to control my facial expression, she is the last person I want to see right now beside Jackson.  

She came and sat next to me.... and together we sat in silence for a bit before she decided to break the silence 

 

"Jimin-ah..... I thin you should stop avoiding Jackson.... I think you two should really talk and clear up the misunderstanding...." 

 

~Silence~ 

 

"Jackson haven't really been Jackson lately.... and it is a matter of time before his fans find out and start digging.... you wouldn't want that would you?"  

 

I shake my head but still didn't answer her...  

 

"He have been feeling really down lately especially after our talk from the rooftop.... he was constantly blaming himself and beating himself up

pretty bad, especially since you have been avoiding him all these time..." 

 

She grabbed my hand into hers which caused me to make eye contact with her.  

 

"It scares me how similar you two are to each other.... why can't both of you guys see that each others have feelings for the other? Everyone else see it but you two are too dumb to see it." 

 

I winced at the word dumb and confusion was evidence on my face, what is she rambling on about? I'm just son confused right now. 

 

 'Feelings for the other...?' I whisper 

 

she shook her head and a small smile was on her face.... 

 

"Jackson likes you.... he always had..... he was in love with you the entire time." 

 

my eyes widen in shock and stare at her like she sprouted another head, once I found my voice to speak 

 

"But....but.... but.... you... you... you guy.... are dating...." I stutter frantically  

 

"We broke up.... after the talk you guys had on the rooftop, I had a gut feeling about what he feels for you in the beginning but I was hoping that it was wrong. I seen the way he acts around you and when he is with me.... it is totally two different Jackson..." she whisper. I can see the pain in her eyes but she blinked it away once she look back at me.  

 

" Jimin-ah, I can't force you to go talk to him but I hate seeing a depress Jackson.... and I think it is about time both of you guys talk it out like adults instead of hiding and avoiding each other. In the end, the only ones getting hurt is you two...." She said before she got up and walked to the door. She opened the door and was about to walk out but she turned back and said  

 

"If I had someone who looked at me like how Jackson looks at you.... I wouldn't let him go.... I'll fight to keep him by my side.... Jimin-ah don't make a mistake that you'll regret for the rest of your life. Many girls would loves to be in your shoes.... I'm one of them.... some opportunities only comes once in a life time..." she smiled at me before leaving. The door clicked behind her.  

 

I rushed out of my seat and opened the door. I dashed out of the room and down the hall...  

 

"Where is he....?" I whisper to myself as I can't find him anywhere but quickly remember JB and Yugyeom said that Got7 had a practice to go to, I quickly turned and down the stairs. Once I was outside of their practice room, I opened the door and run inside an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter