Chapter Five

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the boys dropped Yerin and I at our apartment and left. Silent quickly filled our little apartment.... maybe it is because she doesn't know how to deal my little heart-break and didn't want to say anything to trigger my pain. With awkward silent was driving me insane.... it allowed me to register if what happen actually happened and the pain of my unrequited love came back.  

 

I ran my hand unconsciously on my wrist and remembered that I took off my bracelet. I frantically searched the pockets of Jr. Oppa's sweater and jumped up and looked around for the bracelet. Where did I put it? Did I lose it? Don't tell me I lost it at the park? The park out of all places?  

I

quickly jumped into my feet and screamed "Yerin-ah! I'll be right back! I'm going to the park for a bit." while grabbing a sweater. I need to find it before someone else find it. 

 

"Jimin-ah! Are you looking for this?" She said and held out a similar silver bracelet.  

 

"Yahahh!!!! You found it?! I thought I lost it!" I screamed while running toward her and squeezed the life out of her.  

 

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I love you~ ~ ~ " I hugged her. She giggled and laugh 

 

"Don't thank me, you should thanks JB Oppa. He was the one who saw you dropping it and searched it for the entire time, you and Jr. Oppa were talking."  

 

"Oh JB Oppa? …..." suddenly Got7's I Like You start playing.  

 

"Yerin-ah, hold that thought...." I ran to find my phone and answered it 

 

"Jimin-ah?! I'm outside! can you come outside for a bit?"  

 

"Yerin-ah, I'll be right back.... Jackson Oppa is outside." I quickly put on my shoes and ran down the stairs, with the door slamming behind me.  

 

"Yah Jiminie!" He shouted as he pulled me and felt my forehead as shade of red rushed to my cheeks. 

 

"Why didn’t you tell me, you're sick?! Are you feeling better? No wonder you looked kind of sick earlier!? I could had took you home!"  He took his hand off my forehead and felt my cheeks.  

 

"What are you even wearing now? It is so cold out! Why aren't you wearing a sweater little missy? No wonder you're sick!" he nagged me and took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders.  

 

"And here!" He handed me a plastic bag filled with different flu and cold medicine along with a variety of chocolates. 

 

"I know how much you hates taking medicine and always whined about taking it." He swung me around and pushed me toward the apartment.  

 

"Wouldn't want my bestie to be sick." he continue to push me up the stairs toward our apartment 

 

"Yahhhahhh Jackson-ah! I'm really okay! Look I'm strong! I don't need to take any medicines. I really don't need it." I turn toward him and tried to stop him.  

 

"Nope! I won't leave until I know you took the medicines and fall asleep before I leave." as we were in front of my apartment door as I punched in the house code on the key pad. 

 

"Now go lay down as I cook you something! You didn't even eat at the hangout earlier. You probably haven't ate anything yet huh?"  

 

"I did! I had ice cream with Jr. Oppa them earlier before Yerin and I came home." I answered back. 

 

"I really don't understand why the other boys have such a hard time saying no to you? I mean even the 2PM and Park Jinyoung hyungs too? They always let you do whatever you want."  

 

"Awwwwweee... I can't I just sit here and watch you cook" I pout and stomp my feet a little. As much as I hate doing aegyo, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter