Chapter three

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts 

Maybe it was just me being overprotective of our friendship and my crush on him but it was obvious that we gotten distance over a matter of a few months. It was as if I was replaced and meant nothing to him. He, on the other hand still tried to hook me up with Jr. Oppa and was oblivious to my feelings to him. Although I knew better and know I shouldn’t but I still find myself watching Roommates.  

 

I stared down at the silver bracelet he gave me back when we first met and smiled secretly.  

 

“Yahhhahh Jimin-ah! I have a little present for you! Close your eyes and hold out your hand.” Jackson screech into my ears. I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.  

 

“If this is one of your corny romantic pickup line or if you dare put another dead bug in my hand again. I swear to whoever people swear to that I will kill you and bury you myself.”  

 

“Yahhhhahh! Shut up and just close your eyes! You know what I’m no longer in the mood. Hmphhhhh.” He sullen and pout turning away. 

 

“Yah yah!” I pulled him back towards me.  “Okay okay! I’m closing my eyes! I’m closing my eyes now. Quit being such a big baby, you brat!” I closed my eyes and waited for his so called surprise.  

 

“You better not cheat and peep.”  

 

“okay okay.” I held out my hand…. One minute went by… two minutes…. Three minutes… and suddenly he took my hand into his. 

 

“Jimin-ah, it fits perfectly. HAHAHA!” he shout out in excitement as he link our fingers. I opened my eyes in shock and stared at our linked together hands. But what caught my eyes weren’t skin ship we shared but a silver bracelet on my wrist and a similar one on his.  I look up to his face then back to the bracelet…. Then back up to his face…. Speechless…. 

 

“Yah….ahhh… wha…. Whaaa… what is th… thi… this…? I stuttered while looking up at him. He looked straight into my eyes,  

“This is our friendship bracelet! To let everyone knows you’re my best friend! And no one can have you. Not even Bambam. Haha.” He shout while giving me his cutest smile.  

 

“It is one in an infinity wells two in an infinity, specially made for only us. So don’t you dare take it off!”  

 

“YAH JIMIN-AH!!!!!”  

I stirred back into the present and glared at the voice who brought me back into reality.  

 

“yes?! What do you want, ERIIICCC?!”  

 

“Aren’t you going heading out? Filming is finally over and you did say you had plans. Should you be heading like an hour ago?” Eric Oppa question with a confused face while still holding onto my dressing room’s doorknob. 

 

“wait what?!” I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and my listed of missed calls. Over 100 of them from combining from Jackson, Yerin, Bambam, and Jr. Oppa along with the Day6 Oppas.  “oh my gooooddddd! It is already 3:45?” I stood up and grabbed my purse before running out pushing Eric out of the way, only to run back and apologizes and thanks him for letting me know the time.  

 

“Pick up….. pick up…. Pick up…. You have reach Jackson Wang, sorry i….” click I closed my phone and ran to the café near Arirang’s station. Hoping they were still there and waiting for me. I stopped at the entrance of the café, trying to catch my breath and fixing my ravished hair.  I pushed the door open and looked around 

 

“Jiminie over here!” a voice shout across the café. I turned to my right and at our usual spot, I spotted the second generation of JYP artists sitting around and chatting away.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter