Chapter Twelve

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jackson's POV  

 

Even though I denied Jr's request to come to the event, the poor boy dragged me here and wouldn't take no for an answer. After his aegyo and whining didn’t work, he used physical force to drag me to the event, also put one of his favor that I owed him on the line. It is time like these where I despise his stubbornness and hard-head. It is the Jinyoung’s way or the no way… although I know he is doing this for my benefit…  

 

 There was one question she read out loud that grabbed my interest and found myself anticipating her answer  

 

"Where did you get the emotions to sing these type of songs?"  

 

"Because I don't have experiences of liking someone by myself and being hurt. I don't know how to express this song. So, I thought about food as I sang. I am being honest with you. I sang by thinking of a braised spicy chicken"  

 

"Lies...." I mumbled to myself... I could see the nervousness in her eyes as she lied.... this song.... the emotions were fueled by me...  

 

"Jackson-ah.... Are you okay?" Jinyoungie squeeze my shoulder as we stood in the back of the café for Jimin's music appreciation day as she was answering her fans' questions.  

 

  I ignored his question and just continue staring straight at her.... 

  

"The first song is JYP's Miss A Unnie's song. It is not a new song, but it's the song I have liked for a long time. The song is called Are you dazed. I'll start the show with that song"  

Her soothing voice with the powerful lyrics were tugging at my heart strings,   

 

"You wanted me more than anything, now you're turning away from me"  

 

I still want you more than anything Jimin... you don't know the spell you have on me. No matter who I am with, at the end of the day.... I'm always thinking about you. Always.... Why can't you see that....   

 

"Now the tears are coming, guess it's time to let you go"  

 

No...No....No.... Let me go....? I can’t let you... I'm too attached.... I thought being in a relationship would help me get over you but please.... What is life without you in it?  

  

"Want to go back in time to the days when I didn't know you."  
   

Even if we were to go back... call me selfish but I still try to befriend you... I wouldn't change it for the world. You complete me in so many ways... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your feelings...   

  

I gasped as I noticed the tears in her eyes, as she was trying her hardest to hold back the tears and blink it away. If anyone else were to see it, they would probably only assume it is because she was overwhelmed by the song but from where I was standing.... it wasn't.... knowing her and the way she would act when she is about to cry. She would blink away the tears and try to laugh it off like it is nothing...  

 

I took a step towards her but Jinyoungie held me back, he shook his head and mouth “Don’t” 

  

I finally have a real good look at her, she lost so much weight.... the spark in her eyes have disappeared... the spark that I loved so much... the way her eyes have this twinkles when she laughs or smile. The liveliness in her disappeared... I couldn't help but blamed myself for making one of the strongest girl I know turned into this. Who knew I, Jackson Wang can hurt her to the point of her losing herself.   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter