chapter one

A Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 2012 before 15&'s debut

"Jimin-ahhhhhhh" a voice startled me while I was heading to practice causing me to jump in surprise, a loud hyena laugh soon followed after. I turned toward the source of the voice but instead a hug engulfed me. 

"I missed you !!!!  I haven't seen you for a while !!!! You're always soooooo busy practicing with Yerin !!!  You barely have time for me anymore. Is she replacing me now ?! " He cutely pouted at me. 

"Yaaahhhhhahhhh, let go, people are staring. Jackson oppa !!!!" I tried to push him away from me but he held onto me tighter. "Yahhhhahhhh, hurry I got to go to practice before JYP PD-Nim gets mad. Did you want to deal with the wrath of jyp.?!" 

"Haha..... Letting go now" he laugh before linking his arm with mine. "May I have the pleasure of walking this pretty lady to her practice?!" He smiled at me cheeky, pulling me along with him. 

"Yahhhahhh Jackson Oppa, practice room is the other way," I point toward the opposite side he was dragging me to, 

" hahaha I knew that" he spun us around and lead the way. 

Time with him is always full of smiles and laughter. 

"Okay !!! Bye jiminie !!!! Text me when you are done ?! We're still on for that movie tonight right?!" 

He unwind my arm from his and held the door open for me to head in. 

"I'll see you later, beautiful" he smile at me and motion me to go in. Blood rushed to my face and I can feel the heat, it'll only be a matter of seconds before he find out I am blushing. I rolled my eyes and hurried in without letting him see my tough image breaking down. As soon as I was out of his sight, and heard the door shut behind me. I let out a little quiet scream while trying to cover my mouth with my hands trying to muffle the sound. 

"Jackson Oppa huh? When are you going to finally acknowledge your feelings & let him know of  your feelings?"  She gave me a  small knowing smile. 

"I can't, not yet.....We still have the 3 years dating ban remember? & on top of that we haven't even debuted yet. & also I don't want to ruin the comfortable relationship I have."  

Present 2014

"Jimin-ah, this is Youngji. Youngji, this is a reallllllllyyyyy close friend of mine that I adore, Park Jimin." He wrap his left arm around me while introducing me his "love line" in the reality show, Roomate. I finally watched the show after Jackson's constant nagging that as his best friend, I'm wasn't doing my job in supporting him and helping with the viewers' rating. That was probably the worse mistake of my life, I witnessed their interactions and seen how they Are always constantly bickering with each other's. & the way he always talked about her after the recording. I couldn't help but notice the way his eyes lit up when he talks about her or how jealous he gets when Bambam messes with him and call Youngji, beautiful or that he wants to meet her. 

"Earth to Jimin!!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!"  I snapped from my train of thoughts 

"Yahhhhhhhhahhhh !!!! What did I say about yelling in my ear?! I swear I am going to lose my hearing one day thanks to Wang Jackson ! " I yelled back, suddenly realizing there was another person standing in front of us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter