Love's Quintessence 9

Love's Quintessence

Bam was sat on his bed, staring at the the crack of the wall in the corner of his room. Somehow he couldn't forget what happened earlier, pictures were always going through his mind making him blush. Fortunately, the trainees in the practice room popped up in the locker room, making them stop in their making out session. If not, Bambam really didn't know to which step they could have gone... And it was freaking him slightly to think that they may could have done it since he was still a ... Of course he was still a , he was still young! He barely reached 18 a few months ago...  Although he had had many occasion to lose his ity, he had always made a point of honour to stay innocent. He didn't want to be deflowered on an impulse. He was dreaming of a perfect moment in a perfect place with a perfect someone... Not that Jaebum was not the "perfect someone", no, it was rather the moment and the place... By thinking of that, he couldn't prevent his mind from scrolling the end of the scene... 

**

When the trainees entered the lockers room, they abruptly stood up and ran in the shower common stalls before even truely being aware of what was happening. Though when the lights , they realised they were in a big mess... And they realised it even more the second they heard some of the boys stating they'd like to shower before going back to home.

"-Bam, let's shower so they won't suspect anything" Jaebum whispered, before pressing the button for the water to flow from one of the shower beside,  so that the shower's noise can cover their voice and the clothes' scratching. 

The younger rushed by taking his clothes off and put it beside. Luckily he had grabbed his shirt too in the run. He pressed the shower button and water fell on him. He glanced at Jaebum who was under the warm water too, the flow of water roaming along his muscles... He quickly shook his head to blow off the picture. He closed his eyes and focused on the water.

"Oh- Sunbae-nim! You're here! " A boys said entering the shower common stalls, clothes already off and a towel on the soulder. He was soon followed by another one, holding a soap.

"-ah, Neh" Jaebum nodded glancing at them, before turning back to his shower.

"-Were you practicing before?" The second boy asked genuinely .

Jaebum coughed slightly before opening back his mouth:

"-Yes, but then I had something to get clear with bambam-ssi so we stood a little longer in there." 

Bambam felt his cheeks heatening up at the though of what kind of thing they actually had to get clear...

"-oh keureom, sure, you're the leader, you must have lot of works and individual management to make."

"-Neh", Jaebum nodded, relieved by the direction that was taking the talk, "Manage a band has its own task and it requires to be attentive to each members. 

Bambam was suprised of his leaders actors talent while he was totally feeling disarmed. The situation was already complex and awkward and taking a common shower with unknown guys was adding awkwardness... And that's when he realised they didn't took any towel to get out... 

By chance, the two boys didn't say anything else and ended their shower quite quickly. 

"-Guys, could you please bring us towels?" Bam asked as they were getting out.

"-oh sure Hyung!"

They went out and opened the cupboard in which the corporation was always putting clean towels for those who forget their own at home. A few second after the boy was handed the towels. Bambam and JB thanked him before the boy went back in the locker room's open space to get along with his buddies, planing for a hang out to cheer their team...

Relieved to have back some space of intimacy, Jaebum smiled to the younger, while the water was ceasing flowing. He took the younger's towel and began to dry the younger's hair with it, smoothy, paternally. And Bam couldn't prevent himself from smiling to ears under the smooth gesture.

**

"-Why are you smiling like a fake teddy bear?" yugyeom asked suddenly, breaking the trail of thoughts and recording of Bambam. He even hadn't realised when he has come in the room.

"-Err nothing." 

"-Hyung seriously why you too aren't already together?"

"-Huh?"

"-I mean you and Mark! You guys really fit each other! I can't understand why he rejected you..." he stated while combing his wet hairs.

"-Yugie I don't want to talk about it. I'm quite exhausted." Bambam said letting deliberately the other keeping on thinking of a lovestory between Mark and him : after what happened the noon, all was better than the truth.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"-Jinyoung? May I come in?" Jackson asked through the door.

"-Yeah sure!"

The blonde hair boy opened the door smoothly while holding his computer in one hand. As he stepped in, he saw Jinyoung eating ice cream on his bed while looking in some magazines.

"-Sorry to disturb you, it's just that Mark is in our room and I wanted some privacy time to watch videos.."

"-Oh yeah of course. Do what you need." The black haired boy answered keeping on eating.

It has always been like this; whenever Jackson needed some man-privacy time, he was finding refuge in Jinyoung's room. He always ignored why, but he actually couldn't sate his manly needs near Mark. Even watching a hot girl picture near the thin boy was making him awkward. So that's how whenever he wanted either to satisfy his needs or simply watch a hot video, he came to Jinyoung's room. Jinyoung had always been okay with it since he was often getting bored alone in his room. Moreover sometimes they could share unforgetting moment by watching crazy hilarious videos...

Jackson went in a corner of the room on a soft pouffe and began to watch videos. Tonight he was eager to watch them, not because of his need to release, not even because he wanted to give himself the illusion that he could have ual normal life the time of a dozen of minutes no, tonight he wanted to watch them in order to check something. To check his feeling, his heartbeat his red cheeks... Lately he didn't watch videos, nor looked at girls in the streets, not even missed the lust-thrill. Was he becoming aual?!

He shook his head, getting rid of the non-sense thoughts that were spreading in his mind. He focused on the one of the thousand videos of the familiar website. The girl's body was "perfect", and she was about to make it in a car... Usually it would have been the perfect screenplay. Usually he would already have been feeling lust spreading in his chest, making him touch himself in order to get rid of the needs. But tonight, he felt no needs. More than that, he wasn't feeling anything by looking at the girl, except a slight touch of disgust in face of the artificial women.

He tryed to focus harder, he tryed to persuade himself, but the more he was watching the video, the more nauseating he felt. He pressed the stop-button and sighed heavily, not knowing what to do.

"-What's up?" he heard Jinyoung asked from the bed.

Jackson stood up, left his computer on the ground and joined the boy. He slumped on the bed, sighed again and stared at the white blanket, perplexed.

"-I'm lost"

"-May I ask you concerning what? Jinyoung replied diplomatically.

"-I should like watching , right? So why it doesn't ?"

"-Ehm, well, first not everybody like watching . Maybe you just became what some call "mature", and you just only like real life." 

"-You think watching isn't mature?"

"-Yah it's not what I said!" The boy sighed, this bonehead always get the wrong end of the stick... "I'm just telling you that some people never watch and have a ual life as normal as possible though. "

Jackson pondered the thing.

"-Well but I used to watch some..."

"-But maybe you changed and you became one of those people! Want some ice cream?"

"-Err no thanks. How can you gulp tons of sugar day long?"

"-No idea!" He replied while gulping another spoon full of ice cream.

"-So I should try to make it out with a real girl..." The blonde said more for himself than for the greedy young man beside.

"Yup, try it! If you still feel no lust at all, then I can nothing for you." He answered giggling while diving back in his magazine.

Jackson was thinking about which girl he should ask for such a favor... or maybe should he pick one of the unknown fans... but that seemed somewhat erse... He took his phone and scrolled the contact list. Friends from high school looked like a good idea, though it was dangerous... With other celebrities the secret would be kept but if a paparrazzi was to know the thing, a big scandal would appear... But well, with high school friends, a scandal would popp up as well... If he make it with a fan, at least the fandom wouldn't be able to say he hadn't be loyal with the fans... 

What about a JYP's trainee? It seemed to be the best way, like a future celebrities... Someone who couldn't reveal the thing if she didn't want to start her career with a scandal and someone that paparrazzi wouldn't chase... Only the fandom would be the least happy but in any case they wouldn't be glad of the thing, either of betrayal or of jealousy...

On this thought, he slipped in the blanket like if it was a secure shelter.

"-Don't you go back in your room?" The boy behind his back asked.

"-Ani", he answered sleepy, "I want to sleep in your bed."

The sentence seemed somewhat strange all of a sudden, but Jinyoung didn't pick it up as the blonde one was little by little falling asleep.

 

------------------------------------------

Finally updated! ;D 

But quit a short chapter, hope you like it though :)