Love's Quintessence 6

Love's Quintessence

Bambam was smiling, kidding with the others, and Mark was trying to ignore the knot in his stomache. Seeing the boy blatantly messing  up with his physical condition was making him nauseous. He cringed on the couch, feeling suddenly the green room too narrow and its air too stifling. He was sure there was a reason whichfor he had trained madly, over and over till he crashed down. Only Mark was too delicate to ask him straightly... He couldn't give him an interrogation as the boy was just waking up... He wanted to suggest the question, to trigger the boy's confidence so he would tell him on its own. Though he didn't know how, when and where broach the subject. Nerved by the situation he sighed and turned the head in any other directon than Bam's one, only to catch Jackson's gaze, rooted in his. As soon as their eyes made contact Jackson turned away his gaze as if he had been caught eating candies before lunch.

These days Jackson was weird... Mark couldn't have not notice the transformations. The man, usually very talkative, invasive, was now distant and quiet. Even in their shared bedroom the man was keeping his distance, while before, it wasn't uncommon to see them collapsed on the same bed, blurting out unimportant things like if they were best buddies since ever. Now the blonde male was collapsing in his own bed, not denying to give him a word, not even a "good night". 

Mark didn't knew exactly when their relationship had became like this, but he knew since the scene in the kitchen, things had been worsening ever so quickly.

He sighed again. 

All was turning weird and there was nothing he could do for now, except focusing on the stage that was coming...

 


Back in the dorm after the stage, all were darn exhausted and wanted only one single thing : sleep tight on a fluffy bed. Though mark wanted to make sure Bam would sleep in a healthy state. That's why he asked him to get a quick shower before slipping in his pajamas, and that's how he ended up in the bathroom with him since the younger was clearly afraid of being alone even for a second. or maybe was it actually Mark's fear for letting him alone : what if he fainted while showering?! At the practice room, the ground is quite "fluffy" compared to the ground of a bathroom...

All in all it wasn't either a big deal. They were kind of best buddies since what seemed already eternities:  Jackson, Bam and Mark, yeah, the trio of non-korean juniors of the JYP. They had lived alot togehter, being through tears and joy everyday. Dealing with the sweating pain of practice and wait in order to debut some day... They have been practicing, eating, sleeping and it was true, some times, showering together when time wasn't enough for them to get a shower per person. However the shower was still a good time, as Bam often was throwing water in his eyes or was messing with Jackson's hairstyle. They always had shared some intimate time together..... so why, WHY was he feeling so embarassed seeing the younger's milky skin through the shower cases's glass? Why was he feeling his cheeks becoming so warm as the sight of the droplets trickling along the glass, blurring the man's features...

Sure that he was feeling "something" for the young man... Sure that he was jealous like hell the day he came upon him being kissed by JB... Though was it enough to explain his sudden shyness in front of him? Was it enough to explain the fact that he couldn't stand anymore the sight of young man bare, under the shower, whereas a few months before they were all splahing water together? Could the "something" feeling make him change to this extent that he wasn't recognizing himself anymore?! 

Jackson was right, he was being sad, more and more... Like if something was sipping his happiness, drinking him till he would be only tears spreding in an emptyness...

"-Mark you should come inside, it's exactly warm like you love it! "

Breaking his trail of thoughts, Mark lifted his eyes to the glass and felt his cheeks becoming even warmer than before!

"-No-no, it's okay. I'll wait for my turn. »

"-Yaah don't be so stubborn! I'm sure you'll like it!" Bam stated as he just opened the glassdoor letting see the upper part of his body. His wet hair were letting off droplets that were trickling along his face, then along his neck, keeping on to his chest...

Mark's eyes were as big as saucer and his mind went blank at the sight, the haze of the warm water invading his brain.

"-Sure, I'll like it...." he said absent mindly. And when he realised he had said out loud what he was thinking, his eyes panicked, sure that he may have given himself away.

"-Yeah so come on! I give you three seconds to get in! " Bambam answered genuinely though, before going back to the spring of the warm water, letting the glassdoor half open.

Mark faced the mirror in front of him and sighed in relief. Then his brain proceed to the information connection, and he recalled he had only three sec to get in.... . This time he couldn't reject it...

He took off his clothes one by one, feeling a little indanger at each piece of clothes that he was wearing out. Then the boxer, the last one, the hardest one...

Then he came closer to the stall, he looked at the ground where water was slightly streaming, he touched the glassdoor where the smoke was sticking and then trickling along.  He felt his heartbeat accelerating and stepped in before he would feel his legs weak. He closed the glassdoor and when he lifted his eyes, his breath was cutt off. The sight was like some scenes depcited in the painting of 15th century... Bam had just turned his head to face him and his eyes were giving off brightness and genuiness while his white skin, his chest, his curves were all than innocent, they were the temptation in itself. Beside, the haze was envelopping the beautiful body like cotton in movement....  

"-Don't stay there, you'll catch a cold! Come here!" Bam exclaimed with this fascinating slight accent.

Mark complied and went closer to the head shower, slightly brushing by the way their skin together. It was not much for a contact but Mark senses were so aware that any small feeling was like a big one. 

The warm water was indeed at the perfect temperature, and Mark smiled slightly at how much Bam was knowing him... The water was burning slightly his skin and it falt delightful. Under the headshower his hair were withering letting a stream going along his face...

"-Mark..."

At Bam's beautiful voice, he opened his eyes but his sight was blurred by the droplets stickened in his eyelashes.

"-...you're beautiful." The younger blurted sincerely. 

And at this moment he knew. He knew that these feelings in his stomach was the love. Not any crush on a girl in college, no it was the real love, the one that makes you shy, the one that makes you suffocate, the one that makes you achieve great things and the one that makes you do stupid things as well, the one that changes your life, the one that you can't forget, the one that gives feelings you never knew, and the one that gives you lust you can't manage.

Absent mindly, Mark came closer to the younger, feeling his blood heated as the proximity was increasing... Bambam distraught stepped back and leaned against the wall getting a shiver from him since it was rather cold. Mark leaned an arm against the wall, closing the distance, and he saw nothing in Bam's eyes than surpise and curiosity. Below, his pulpeous lips  were wet from the droplets trickling on it. 

Reality suddenly hit Mark with the strength of an alarm clock kicking you out of a delecious dream. He immediatley stepped back, leaning himself against a part of the glassdoor to be the most away he could from the attractiv boy. He coughed to put up a front.

"-I - I'm sorry. I didn't meant to freak you out. I - I don't know what I was doing, I guess I'm exhausted. "  Actually Bam didn't seem anything like "freaked out" but it was the only thing he found to say. 

Dumbfounded, Bambam tryed to give a move.

"-Well... I ... I'm over anyway, so take your time, I'll go away first, right?" He didn't wait for an answer he slipped out of the showercase quickly.

Mark bite his lips, raising his eyes to the ceiling. He sure was bad at managing his own feelings...

He came closer to the shower head and closed his eyes under the water spray, aiming to forget the presence of the boy still in the bathroom...

 

Bambam was telling himself to not think. Think was a bedtime activity, whereelse he couldn't afford to do that. He put his pajamas on and began to brushed his teeth hardly, as if he could wipe away his thoughts. Once finished, he stepped out of the bathroom and sneaked in his shared room, ignoring the most he could the fight with his roomate the morning... if he was lucky, Yugyeom would be already sleeping...

"-Bambam?"  a voice asked in the darkness. 

Okay this day was definitely the worst ever...

"-Yup?"

"-I'm sorry for today's morning. I was shocked you didn't told me before."

Silence.

"-However I'm glad to know more about you. And I would be glad if I can help you with your lover."

The cute diplomacy of his roomate get a smile out of him.

"-Apologize accepted. But you sure you're not afraid I'll you within the night?"

Chuckle.

"-I'm sure I'm not your type!"

"-Geez! Are you so confident even if I tell you the one I love is in the band?"

"-WHAAAt????!!"

Bam laughed. 

"-See, you're afraid right now!"

"-Aani!  I'm still not your type! Just then I mean it includes complications..."

"-Complications?"

"-Journalists, relationships in the band... you know...," the maknae answered brievly, " but may I ask who is it then?"

"-You can ask."

"-So who is it?"

"-I didn't say I would answer."

"-Oh come on pleaaaase! Tell me! or I guess!

Silence.

"-I bet it's Mark!"

Bam immediately sat and turned his gaze to the silhouette of his roomate.

"-Whaat? why?! No it's not him!"

"-See! I knew it! Haha!"

"-No I mean it's really not him!"

"-Don't buy it! Goood niiight Bam! Sleep tight!"

Silence.

"-Aisshhh" Bambam whispered messing his hair...

Suddenly the picture of Mark under the shower, about to kiss him was his mind while something in his stomache was tickling...

What was hapening to him?

Could someone love two persons?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I finally made it!! Sure it's not good as the previous chapter 6 but I'm still glad I can give you a version!

A BIG BIG BIG thanks to  khunwoorld, khunkoala and mackJ1416 for supporting me in this loss of chapter...
I officially will continu this story (and saving besinde each chapter I write so the problem wont come back!) :p

Thank you all!