Love's Quintessence 4

Love's Quintessence

"-Oh, you too are up!" Bambam, entering the kitchen, exclaimed, yet on a low tone as the others should be still asleep.

"-Yeah, as you see! " Jaebum absent-mindly answered, eyes on the small screen of his phone.

Bambam get behind the elder's chair and coiled his arms around his neck, resting his chin on his shoulders.

"-What are you reading? " He whispered in his ear.

This was Bambam, thought the leader, he could make you shiver like hell whereas he was speaking about the weather or anything else...

"-News."

"-And are they...good?" he soughed, pecking his neck to his ear.

JB closed his eyes. He had to keep control, he had to get a grip on himself.... after all, he couldn't get hard at 5 a.m.!! It really wasn't in the planing!!

"-Bam... we-- we've to talk..."

Why his voice sounded like a moan? Why his sentence sounded like a plea?

"-About what?" He continued.

And JB felt hands slipping in his shirt... Each fragment of skin he was touching were blazing in a delicious fire. 

"-Stop it." He blurted, gripping firmly the younger's arm. "We can't do that. We can't." He turned his head to face him properly and all he saw was love, burning in his deep pupils.

"-Baby, I-- we--- we're a band.  I can't allow us to do such thing. It's too dangerous."

Did he really call him "baby"?!! He mentally snapped himself.

Bambam bent the head, he didn't want his leader to witness his sadness. But JB stood up and lifted the younger's chin. 

"-I love you, but if anybody were to know the thing, it could make us dive in a deep scandal, dangerous for our popularity." He cupped his face with his hands and gave the younger a light kiss as the last one.

What he really didn't expected was Bambam's reaction. His arms instantly gripped his waist and his whole body leant forward so that Jb's was leaning onto the kitchen's table. The light kiss became a full one under the younger's tongue pressure.

JB tried to shove him away more by reflex than by wish, so that he barely managed to push him back from 20 cm... In legitimate defence, the younger strengthened the kiss, making it more passionately. 

Mesmerized by the kiss, the elder didn't felt Bambam's lifting him in a sat position on the table, and he didn't felt he was being pushed backward. Only when his head get in contact with a cold and hard stuff, he understood he actually was lying on the kitchen's table with Bambam on top of him. Only then, he understood they were really making out in their kitchen's dorm and any members could see them. 

While fears was invading him, he felt his chest suddenly cold. He oppened the eyes and parted their lips, only to see his shirt was indeed full open : how did he not feel the younger oppening it?! 

"-Wait, wait, wait. What are we doing?!!"

"-Damn, your body is splendid!" The younger blurted, ignoring his partner's second thoughts.

He draw a circle line on the bare chest making the other shudder.

"-Stop it right now." The elder firmly stated, griping Bam's fingers in his hand so they couldn't set alight on his skin any longer. "I was serious when I was talking about end this looks-like-lover relationship the sooner we can."

"-Well, I still can't!"

"-Bam, please understand. Please let it go for the sake of the band."

In Bam's eyes, JB could see the amount of lust decreasing slowly, giving back their usual brightness. He was relieved when the younger de-straddled him letting him sit up straight. But then Bambam left immediatetely the kitchen and get back in his shared room.

JB felt bad. He knew Bam was likely bound to react like this, though it was rough to witness it. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed, not knowing what to do...

 

After that Bambam closed the door quietely, he went straight to the most distant corner from Yugyeom - so he wouldn't wake him up - and began to sob, the most silently he could. He felt immature to cry for such a little thing. After all, Jaebum didn't reject his love, he only rejected the relations it entailed. He should be strong and realistic as JB. Knowing the priorities -the band- and being aware of the dangers -their relationship- and with that being able to reason with himself. But he was totally incapable of doing it, he was unable to see the things with a coherent view and to act in consequences. All he knew was his feeling, and all he wanted to do was to release them...

"-Bam?" a sleepy voice, asked from behind the bed.

Bambam didn't answer, his crackled voice would give him away as the second he would try to mutter something.

The sleepy voice coughed to erase the sleep from it and sounds of sheets being removed were to be heard. Then a big noise of a blanket smashing the floor made Bambam raise the head, revealing the trail of tears flewing along his cheeks. But he barely could see Yuggyeom and his astonish and distraughted face as the amount of water in his eyes was making his view totally blurred.

"-Bam?! Oh my god! What happened?!!" Yugyeom blurted, rushing into sitting next to the visual maknae, already patting his back. 

The latter had hiden his face back in his knees.

"-Tell me what's up, maybe I can help."

A slight shake of head could be seen in the lump.

"-Okay, then maybe I can comfort you."

The sobs of the boy seemed to slow down, before the boy lifted his head and threw himself in Yugyeom's embrace, sobbing back harder.

"-I'm an idiot and an !"

"-Wow wow, it's a little too much for a skin person like you! Maybe idiot would be enough. But please tell me why do you think you're an idiot."

The boy sniffled two or three times before opening his mouth anew.

"-I'm an idiot because I always think things are easy to handle, but it's not. All is so complex and...All is a big of mess."

"-Could you be a little more precise?"

Sigh.

"-Okay, I have feelings for someone but I can't be with this person because we're a band."

"-Oh. Did you confess?"

"-No. It's useless anyway. "He lyied, reluctant to give too much info to his roomate.

"-Maybe you can be together if we get organized, like we can plan the things with the others to facilitate your dates."

Bambam shook the head.

"-No we can't. We can't... I just have to forget him..."

"-HIM??"

"-" he muffled in Yugyeom's hoodie, knowing he had said too much. 

"-Bam....You're gay??!"

"-Just forget what I just said 'kay?" he stood up, willing to get out of the room but soon his wrist was being pulled by the maknae. 

"-Wow, wow, don't try to skip the subject. Are you yes or no gay?"

"-Why does it matter anyway?"

"-So you're gay."

"-And?! "

"-Well, I don't know we live in the same rooms since years and I'm in the know only now, even not on purpose. Are you hiding many things like that? Or did you just not trust me about keeping your ual orientation as a secret? Do you think I'm a journalist or what?"

"-What are you getting crazy about? Okay alright, I'm telling you right now I'm gay, can we change subject now?"

"-I'm getting slightly pissed off because I thought we at least were friends! That's it! But we obviously are not, seems like I'm more an idiot than you in the end!"  

With that Yugyeom left the room, yet didn't slam the door. He felt betrayed and deeply deceived with himself. He thought he could comfort his roomates but ended up by yelling at him.... He actually was the worst friends ever, he thought, no wonder then that Bam didn't trust him... 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short chapter cause of the lack of time...  Hope you'll still like it :)