Love's Quintessence 3

Love's Quintessence

Jaebum was dancing alone for hours in one of the JYP's practice room. Their last comeback had just been released and he still felt unconfident while dancing on stage so he decided to train more after the usual day training time

He was totally exhausted and the drama of the previous night didn't help...

As the song ended he grabbed his bottle and gulped a half of it before pressing the "play" button again. Deep in his thought, deep in his movements he didn't notice a certain someone ogling at him, so that when he heard a soft voice at the end of the sond, he almost jumped on his feet.

"-Ah-Bambam?! You freaked me out! What are you doing here?"

"-Ah, sorry. I just finished my korean lessons and I heard our music so yeah, here I am. And... I actually wondered if I could join you...?"

JB had to take a grip on himself to not stay mesmerized by the infinite cuteness of the younger.

"-S-sure. "

"-Thank you Hyung! I really need to train further on this song!"

"-No problem! Shall we start?"

The younger nodded enthousiastically. 

The music filled the room and the two surrendered themself to the dance, enjoying the excess of space, completing each movement very precisely. 

And silencely they were enjoying the time, they were enjoying the fact of being together doing what they always wanted to do. They felt bounded to each other through the unicity of the music and the dance. 

When the voices dissipated, when the song ended for the nth time they both let themself fall on the floor, exhausted. They even didn't need to communicate to decide they should stopp here as they were exhausted, each of them was aware of the other's state and could feel what the others was thinking. 

Jaebum stood up after having catch his breath and brought back some bottles of water that he gave to Bambam.

"-Thanks Hyung!" he said between two gulp of air.

Then they crawled to the wall to lean against it, so they could rest better.

A comfortable silence embraced them, in which their breath were only hacked by some drinking breaks. Though, slowly, Bam's eyes were attracted by the elder's hot body. Stronger than magnets and a way stronger than him, his gaze made his way to JB's chest, its movements his breath was triggering...up...and down...

He hardly swallowed. 

He quickly removed his gaze but only to stare at his beautiful face. JB's cheeks were manly, ever so manly that it always let Bambam in admiration. His eyes were also something...long and deep, his pupil could tell thousand stories....

JB suddenly turned his head, feeling a gaze on him, and faced the younger's eyes. He wanted to ask what was up, why was he looking at him since eternities and why wasn't he ceasing it now. But the second their eyes met, the world beside seemed  to crumple. There was nothing else anymore, than two pair of eyes, looking deep in each other's soul.

Bambam closed slowly the distance between them, enjoying the wait. And he knew JB was enjoying it as well since the elder was closing further his eyes as the distance was lessening.

Soon enough, their lips met, tenderly, softly. There was a slight familiar taste and it felt even better with it. Like a feeling of belonging to the other. A feeling of mutual love blossoming shyly...

They deepened the kiss a little more, nibbling each other's lower lips, and Bambam began to tease Jaebum's tongue.

But then, they sealed the kiss, back on their only lips, relishing the last seconds of the kiss, knowing it would end necesarily. 

Some pecks completed the kiss, and they remaint close a few seconds more, lips at an inch, like if they needed some time to come back to reality, and also some time to keep on feeling their togetherness. Here in their small bubble, it felt warm and it felt lovely. They smiled in the clasp, unwilling to let it go.

Gently, Jaebum fondled Bambam's purple-grey strand.

"-Let's go back to the dorm, I don't wanna worry the others and you sure need some proper rest."

It was a daily sentence, it was the most common statement that JB could have said whenever in a day. Yet, Bambam understood its inner meaning. In this only sentence, JB confessed that he cared a lot for him, and that he would never hide this fact, but it also meant he was ok with having a strange relationship with him. He was okay for Bam to kiss him whenever he wants to, though they still were "friends".

And for now it was enough to satisfy Bambam's candid heart. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-Mark? Are you alright?" Jackson asked as he entered in the dorm's kitchen.

"-Yeah, sure I'm alright! Why?" He asked on an absent minded tone, throwing some bok choy in a pan.

"-Well...first you never cook...!" 

"-Really?" he kept going on the absent tone, turning to the fridge.

He oppened it and grabbed a chili sauce, but closing it his wrist was being pulled by Jackson's hand.

"-Huh?"

"-Stop lying Mark, I know you better than myself. You can open up, I'm your friends, right?"

Mark stared blankly at the hands which was holding him.

"-There are things I don't wanna share..."

"-Like what?" 

"-Like sadness." Mark retorted coldly, while suddenly lifting his gaze to persuade his friends to drop the subject.

The intensity in those piercing eyes left Jackson with no words . His arm instantly fell and let Mark free of his movements.

Why things had turned like this? Mark and Jackson could be considered as bestfriend, though now Jackson was facing a totally unknown person. Never had he known his "bestfriend" was sad, nor had he noticed clues which could had lead him to this conclusion. Actually he even never supected Mark was hiding him things till a few days before.

The taller began to cook anew, rushing into preparing whatever foods, and above all rushing into avoiding the other's gaze. 

Regaining the control of his body, Jackson made a few silent steps to Mark and enlaced the boy's waist from behind. He felt the boy started in the embrace. And he tried to ignore it. 

He laid his chin on Mark's shoulder and rubbed his cheek against his neck like he always do whenever Mark is angry against him. 

"-Y--y-yaah, Jackson?!! What are you doing?!" He asked, touched by the other's action.

It was always cute to see Jackson acting like a puppy craving for another hug. Though since this time he really wasn't angry with the blond boy, he was a bit lost about how he was supposed to react.

"-Breathing you."

He froze. This, he hadn't expected.  

He turned over in the clasp and faced him straight, but the younger was looking downwards like he never said anything special. 

"-Have fun by cooking then." Jackson blurted and left the elder dumbfounded with his pan and vegetables.

Did he really say what he heard? Did he really hear what he said? Or was it all his nerves joking around?

Sure they were close, they were roomates after all, and they kinda used to "breath" the other whenever they needed support and comfort. But there, it was different, because they weren't in their room at 4 a.m. , there, Jackson intentionnally wrapped him, and stated out loud, in the middle of the dorm, that he was needy to his scent!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-You know some people are gonna be sad?" Youngjae asked out of the blue, while watching the drama at the TV.

As JB was looking at him interrogatively, Youngjae went forward, but still kept on watching the screen as if he was talking about the character's actions.

"- 'bout you and Bambam...  Some are gonna be sad if you two get close for real."

JB instantly glanced around; they were indeed alone in the living room...

"-We're not getting close. I mean, we are but not in that way."

Youngjae hold an ironic smile. He had seen how the two had come back to the dorm almost hands in hands, all cheesy smiling to the other...  

"-I don't care what name you stick on your relation. Whatever it is, mind it wouldn't tear up the  band." He stated coldly ignoring the fact that he precisely would like to endanger the band if only he was the one to be the second characters in the story... Though he always hold his feeling in his heart partly because of this problematic. He didn't want to be the culprit one if a scandal were to scratch the band. 

"-What's the problem with me getting close with Bam anyway?! Who is gonna be sad, and why?"

"-Hyung, don't fake to be blind." He retorted mystically, finally facing JB instead of the screen, "And don't pretend such hide-relations aren't dangerous for a band." 

Jaebum looked away, through the window, pondering Younjea's words, and searching an answer fitting the whole situation. An answer that wouldn't break his heart nor Bam's one. Yet an answer that would resolve the band's safety problem... Should he stopp there his strange relation with Bambam for the sake of the band? Was the affective sacrifice one of the leader's task? And would Bambam agree it in the first place?  He could still recall those big eyes fixing him only a few hours earlier...

He sighed.

"-You love him that much?" Youngjae asked, eyes back on the screen. 

It actually was so much easier to look at the Tv, to fake he didn't care about the answer, about the story, about Jaebum...

"-I dont know. He makes me feel like a man. And... I appreciate that. " Seconds passed during the only sound of the boring drama could be heard. "Though we're not in any lover relationship that could the classical term means. We're just a little closer than friends, that's it." 

Why was he feeling like he needed to justify himself towards Youngjae?! 

"-Be aware of the band. It's all what I care."

False. 200 percent false. He did care a lot, a crazy lot, about whatever was happening between JB and Bam. He just couldn't ask. He just didn't want to know details because he knew it would trigger pain. And he actually wasn't sure of the nature of his reaction case he get in a jealousy crisis like the one we can see in these drama he still was watching passivly...

A sudden weight fell on his left shoulders.

"-Hééyy, don't be mad at me! Please..." JB soughed, his breath roaming along Youngjae's neck.

The latter had to close his eyes to regain his senses, deterred to ignore the butterflies in his stomache.

"-I'm not mad. I know you sometimes do thoughtless things. It's okay."

"-No, it's definitly not! Look at your forehead, you're stressed out." He stated while fondling the space between his eyes, frozing Youngjae in the process. "Do you have problems this time? Or is it just the thing with Bam that stress you?"

He shook the head.

"-Naah, it's nothing."

"-Wow you don't want to tell me? You're unwilling to tell your leader?!" He sat up straight, being outraged. "You know what it means?!"

Youngjae smiled, holding a laugh, he nodded. Half a second after, the leader was tickling him, making the boy twisting in all the directions.

"-Aaa---aaji---ajimaaaa!!! Hyung----please---"

His body was looping the loop on the couch and he end up the head on Jb's lap. He instantly gripped the shirt and on a last plea, his leader finally end the tickling.   

"-You know I bet even a child is not as sensitive as you are by tickling!" JB teased, wide smiling...

...and Youngjae's heart skipped a beat.

"-I hate you!" He stated and sticked his tongue out.

"Yeah, I love you too!" 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Third Chapter! :D