Love's Quintessence 5

Love's Quintessence

"-End of repetition! Let's all rest for tonight's show!" Jaebum exclaimed while clapping his hands. 

Around every one was crowling to the ground, exhausted from the though repetition. Every one except Bambam who needed more of this tiredness in order to forget all what happened just a few hours earlier... He needed to work harder to forget JB, to forget the earlier words Yugyeom had said, and to forget about Mark's sadness he still hadn't any explantions to.

That's why when everybody left, he stood in the warm room, deterred to drain his body. 

"-Don't you come?" JB, back in the room, asked quickly. And in those percent eyes which were off colours, Bam knew he wasn't speaking with Jb but with his leader...

"-Nope, I'm staying a little. Just two or three movements I'm still hesitant with." The younger answered the lighter he could to not worry him. What he was planning to do was definitely not concerning him and if JB choose the distance then he should respect it in all the way it means.

Once alone he switched on the music and began to dance harder. 

Hours.

He was only making break to gulp water and even never needed to go to the toilets as he was sweating every single drop of water he was drinking. He was feeling his brain more and more blank and it felt crazily good.

Soon his muscles were aching a little and his lungs were having difficulties to cope with the amount of air they needed to manage by seconds. Though he didn't stop. He didn't want this inner peace to vanish, he needed it a little more...

A little more...

Just a little more... 

And his thoughts had finally reached a total blank patch. He smiled at the ceiling while black points were striking his view. But he wasn't worried, he wasn't stress, he wasn't sad anymore. He was peaceful. And he peacefully smashed the ground.

----------------------------------------------

 

Mark was worried. After the repetition he didn't went with the others to the dorm, pretexting an urgent skype-meeting with his parents. Actually, he didn't want to go back in the dorm if Bambam was still here. As the latter was much more younger than him he felt like he needed to protect him or at least to keep watching on him, discreetly. And as time went by on JYP's cafteria's clock, he wa feeling nervosity raising in his veins: Bambam shouldn't train this long. It was not healthy, not healthy at all... Plus he was gonna be exhausted for the night's show...

But then when one hour more went by, he began to worry seriously. It was not about being reasonable with the good amount of training in regard of the activities they still had in the day anymore. It was suddenly about Bambam's security. Was he still there? Was he really training since four hours? Did he made some breaks without going to the cafeteria? Or did he made these four hours without any breaks??! 

As worring and fear was invading Mark, he decided to go to check on his own. He grabbed his bag and left his beverage almost full on the table. His stomach wasn't able to gulp anything.

He went up the little stairs that were separating the cafeteria with the corridor of the main training room. Soon he arrived in front of their earlier room and he could hear some music through the thick door. A second he hesitated to enter, maybe the child just went off walk around and there were trainees working here... Though the worry that Bambam was the one still dancing in this room made his decision. 

He breathed in and opened wide the door only to face an empty room with a lump in the middle of it. As realisation was hitting him, his bag just fell on the floor. 

The lump was him. His love was there, inert, lifeless on the ground.

"-Oh my god Bam?!!" He exclaimed while the music was swallowing his word, strengthening his feeling of being powerless. As soon as he found back how his own body worked, he ran to the boy, kneeled down and took his head in his hand. His face was beaded with droplets of sweat and his complexion was so pale that it iced Mark's blood instantly. He touched his forehead which was rather cold and then touched his shirt which was wet and hot. His body was seemingly still managing to deal with the amount of training he had inflicted to himself. Rapidly, Mark took off his sweater, made a lump with it and laid it under the boy's head to lift it slightly. He checked the temperature of the low part of his neck, his skin was literally burning. Then he grabbed his hands it was ice-cold. 

He wanted to call his name, to talk to him but as the music was still playing at an incredibly high level, he decided to siwtched it off quickly. When he came back to the body, he took the boy's hands in his, hoping to warm them quickly.

He was desperate. How long had he been inanimate? Could he stil do something or were they no other way than call the emergency?

"-Bambam?" He called, his voice not far from the break down. "Bambam, please wake up!" he began to patt his wet hair. "Bam, please tell me you hear me! tell me you're okay!"

But the boy was still lifeless. Only his chest was moving, attesting life.

"-Bam!!" His voice crackled, and he knew he couldn't hold himself anymore. This was too much for him to bear. "Bam please come back! I'm here baby!" he broke down, diving with the boy on the ground, taking him in his embrace. "Bam I love you!! Don't let me alone, don't freak me out, please pretty please, wake up!! " his hot tears began to overflow his eyes, falling down along his cheeks. 

"-I love you, Bam, I love you.." he said, desperate, when something suddenly moved in the embrace. Mark, loosed it immediately and took his hands back, hope had substitute tears. And suddenly he felt a pulsion in his hand. The boy was coming back! Slowly the elder could perceive a glimpse of hope to avoid the emergency. Mark tried to make his brain work to help the younger and recalled that for drop pressure, legs were better lifted, so he rushed to grab his bag and laid the younger's legs on it. It took back the boy's hands and looked deep at his still closed eyes.

"-You'll do it my love! I'm waiting for you! I always will! I promise!"

Another pulsion in the hand and his head moved to the right then to the left, slightly. Like he was slowly debating with something. Maybe a dream? 

Then and it felt like it was the best that could happen in the world, Bambam's eyes moved and finally opened slowly. Though as soon as they opened Mark saw the greatest amount of fear he ever saw in those childish eyes, while his breath was accelerating without any physical reasons.

"-Bam calm down!You're alright! It's okay!

"-M--*pant*-Mark?! --*pant* What's--What's on?!--*pant* --

"-Shh It's alright, look at me. Just focus into my eyes."

The younger complied but his breath was still erratic. Though something in Mark's eyes was calming him. It was something deep and pure. Something sweet and mysterious that was mesmerizing.

"-Yes, like this! Try to pace your breath on mine." 

The voice was sweet and kind. Bam was not used to this tone of voice. He was used to Mark's happiness, eagerness, even sadness as they were trainees together before, but this tone, this ever so gentle tone, he really wasn't used to it. It was literally soothing...

A ray of sun went through the windows and enlightened Mark's angelic face revealing  streaks of water on his cheeks. 

"-What are these?" Bambam asked brushing the other's cheek slightly by his fingers, once he was sure he had caught his breath. 

"-Aaah Nothing!" Mark answered awkwardly wiping with his hands the leftover tears, "What matter is your health. Can you sit up?"

The younger tried to sit and with Mark's help he finally manged to do it. But he couldn't look aside these wet cheeks...

"-You just freaked me out, you know." The elder finally admitted under the pressure of the other's gaze.

The younger swallowed the information and promised himself to analyse it later on as now he wasn't having his whole brain working... 

"-Mark.."

"-Neh?"

"-Thank you." He blurted, his eyes suddenly fixing the elder's one.

As a response, an interrogative look those ebenoy pearls.

"-Thank you for taking care of me since years."

"-Ah com'on, we always agreed you're my little kiddy baby that I'm supposed to protect, right?" Mark smiled, tears back in the eyes as memories of trainee years were scrolling in his mind.

And there was an amount of sadness in this happy sentence that Bambam didn't understand... He only nodded, smiling at his friend.

"-Alright, I'm gonna call Jackson so he can come pick us up. You need to rest at the dorm. I'll contact JB so you'll don't have to go on stage tonight." 

"-Ani! I'm okay! Just lead me to the nursery so I can gain strengh from the drip!"

"-Bam, are you seriously insane?"

"-In any case it's my problem if I am. If you don't want to lead me to the nursery I'll go on my own, don't worry."

Mark gripped his hair with his hands : what was wrong with this kid?! 

Then he sighed. Because he knew whatever he would say, the boy would still go for the drip and climb on stage. With his help he just had a little more probabilities to end up this day alive and safe.

That's why he didn't call Jackson nor JB. That's why half an hour after he was sat next Bam's bed in the nursery, watching the boy sleeping with a drip in the arm...

 

-------------------------------------------

 

I'm so sorry for the late...!!! TT 

Hope you'll still read and comment this! 

Beside...RIP to all the victims of the terrorism through the world... Hope one day love will triumph every where and not only in the fic...