Love's Quintessence 7

Love's Quintessence

A/N : Please check you read the chapter 6 fully before read this (since it had disappeared last week), I apologize to you all for saying I won't continue this story, I was shocked by the event to the extent of acting without thinking... Beside I thank again those who supported me and I thank generally all those who comment, subscribed and read this story!

Youngjae opened an eye and an other one but the sleepiness was glued in his eyelashes. Though he could still perceive the shy sun ray through the curtains. A pale blue light from an early morning was diying the room. The boy closed back his eyes, feeling unusually  warm and relaxed. He turned to the left side, expecting a fresh fluffly pillow to welcome him, but instead the stuff was rather warm and hard. Plus the thing was a little higher compared to the level where may rest a fluffy pillow... Intrigued he opened his eyes anew only to face a bare chest moving up and down following the owner breath pace. Time passed where Youngjae was oogling in those muscles carved like a sculpture, before his eyes went bigger in surprise. Then he instantly raised his gaze to the sleepy owner who was noelse than Jaebum, peacefully sleeping, a little smile on his face. Pacified by his roomate's sleepiness, he tried to face the situation with a cleare view. First : what was doing Jaebum in his bed? Or was he in JB's bed?! Paniked, he sat up straight and glanced around to check where he exactly was in the room. No it really was Jaebum who moved in his bed. He wasn't the culprit one. He was about to lye back when he realized that Jaebum's arm was surrounding him... did he slept the whole night in Jaebum's embrace? Cuddling with him? He felt his cheeks heatening at the thought since it was the first time their 'position' were the other way around... Usually it was the elder who was cuddling in the crook of his shoulder but this time it has been him.... no wonder he had felt so good when he had waken up...

Suddenly he felt something touching his hips.

"-Bam----bam...." the sleepy voice groaned, probably feeling empty now that Youngjae had sitten.

The latter was in so much reflection and shock at the groan that he didn't resist in time, the firm pull got him back on Jaebum's chest........bare...chest. 

Warmth.

All was warm, so damnly warm, like if the other's skin was giving him fire by their mutual contact... He felt his lips in contact with his délicious skin...

The grab strengthened and soon an other arm surrounded his hips and knoted with the other hand, totally wraping him like a gift paper node does with a gift.

He was so close with the other that he barely could breath. His mind was heratically searching an exit to the situation while awkwardness was slowly invading him. 

He coughed slightly hoping it to be enough to wake the other up or at least to make him move but the results didn't came out.

He sighed.

"-Yaah, Jaebum!" But the yell was rather a whisper...

"-Mmmh?" The other mumbled while his hands mecanically found the entry of Youngjae's shirt and get in contact with his back skin.

The feeling was overwhelming the younger and he felt his heart pounding against their chests.

"-Yaa-yah! I'm not Bam! Let me go now! "

Jaebum suddenly sat up straight and removed Youngjae on the other side of the bed, catching his hands in his and pulling them above, his breath was shaken and his eyes full moon opened, ready to assault the oponent. And despite the whole situation, despite the killer gaze Jaebum was now displaying, the younger couldn't not think how hot his roomate was, it was literally giving him goosebumps. 

"-Youngjae?!" He asked like a movie character does when he just traveled back in the past and re-find some forgotten friend...

"-ye-yeeah."  was the only thing his mouth could formulate.

"-Why are you here?"

The younger coughed.

"-This actually was my question..." he glanced around to make Jaebum aware of the place, to make him aware he actually was in his own bed...

"-Oh."

Youngjae gave him a dubious glance meaning he wouldn't  be satisfied with an only "oh"-explanation.

"-Sorry, I just was having a hard time to get some sleep and since you were already sleeping... I just ... came.... in your bed ..... without asking you."

"-Okay, explanations accepted. But can you let my hands off now?" Youngjae asked since his hands were still pressed against the fluffly pillow. 

"-Oh, yes. Sorry. " he let go off and sat up beside, looking forward, slightly ashamed of his overreacting.

Youngjae sat up straight too and welcomed fresh air finally free to enter and exit his lungs. He glanced at Jaebum not knowing weither he should speak about the bambam's illusion part or not. He eventually decided to rather not speak about. Though something told him that Jaebum may want to share his thoughts about the global 'Bam's subject' since they seems to not hang out together anymore...

"-You and.... Bambam. I mean you're okay? "

The elder sighed deepily, and covered his face with his hands. Youngjae waited patiently for the other to confide.

"-I ended the relationship." He finally said, removing his hands.

The younger nodded from behind, waiting for more.

"-...and I feel like I'm a bastard." 

"-Why?" He asked eyes big as saucer from the sudden answer.

Jaebum turned and gazed at the boy, he smiled sadly.

"-I know I hurted him. And I'm hurting myself as well."

"-For the sake of the band." Youngjae replied.

The other seemed to ponder it a second.

"-I don't know. Maybe the band isn't the main reason for I broke up."

"-Then whatfor did you do that? " the younger asked, distraught.

"-Maybe for someone else I don't want to deceive nor hurt. " he answered while looking straight into the white blanket.

At this precise instant something crackled in Youngjae's mind before a wild whistle took place in his ears. Something was bugging while his whole brain was busy analysing Jaebum's answer and his own reaction to it. Something was wrong in this sentence, something was yelling sense but he was afraid to grip it.

Jaebum turned his gaze back to the younger and smirked slightly. 

And all proceeds in the younger's mind. 

He was the one who has asked Jaebum to break up with Bambam "because of the sake of the band". Did Jaebum thought if he wasn't going to break up it would affect him, Youngjae? did he broke up to not deceive him rather than for securing the band? Was it what Jaebum was saying?  But was that making sense?

Though he knew how his roomate was quite a non-logic person whenever it cames to 'relationships'. But there was another question hidden in it : why would JB care so much about non-deceiving him?! 

"-Yah stop thinking! You may burn right now, I already see smoke going out of your ears!"

Youngjae chuckled, trying to put his thoughts in a corner of his mind, promising himself to have a look on it later on.

"-I'm going out to gather every one so we can head to the practice room quickly since tomorrow we'll have a show..." Jaebum stated while standing up and grabbing a shirt, "make sure to be ready in a few minutes". With that he put the shirt on him and left the bedroom, heading to the living room where Mark, Junior and Bambam were eating in a dead silence.

"-Did something happen guys? " He asked after some time of observations, but all he earned was three pair of eyes staring at him with no emotion.

"-Ani, nothing happened." answered in sync Mark and Bambam. 

Then the two of them dived back in their hot coffee while Jinyoung lifted his eyebrows to the ceiling, indicating to his leader that something indeed must have happened between the two but that he wasn't in the know.

"-Alright everyone make sure to be ready in a few minutes."

"-Neh Hyung!" the three answered, getting a smile out of the leader who was savouring his authority the time of a second.

Then, Jaebum headed back to his bedroom to grab his phone. He opened the door and saw Youngjae changing his shirt.

"-Yaah! You should have knock!", yelled the younger, covering his chest with the shirt.

"-What? Why? We're roomate!"

"-Roomates have the right to have intimacy! get it?"

"-But Youngjae, I've seen you bare chest since three years at least! Why are you getting shy suddenly?" The elder asked while closing the door. 

Youngjae sighed, so strong that it lifted his hair on his forehead. 

"-Forget it." 

"-You sure you're alright? You seems really stressed out these times... Do you need I massage you?"

"-Mwooo??!" 

"-What? Can't a leader help his roomate to feel better? Come on, lye back, we've time since the babies are still eating..."

With that he grabbed the shirt in Youngjae's hands and threw it away. Then he took Youngjae by the arms and made him lye. He straddled him and sat on the end of his back. 

"-Yaah! You don't need to do that! Get away!" the younger squalled.

Then, he suddenly felt a weight on his back.

"-But you need I do that!" The elder whispered in his ears, triggering shiver in his backspine. "Schhh you're too tensed. Breath"

With that the weight get off and handtouches substituted it. At first it felt strange to have him touching randomly his back, but then, the pull were good located and really made the younger relaxed. Sometimes it was a little painful so he let out a little moan almost unconsciously.

"-You always say I'm a bundle of nerves but you're one as well!" The elder stated, taping a few times on the Youngjae's back before de-stradling him, ending officially the massage-time. 

The other turned his gaze to Jaebum and thanked him for the massage since he really was feeling better. 

"-Youngjae?"

"-Mmh?" He mumbled still lied on the bed, the head against a pillow.

"-Do you know what's up between Mark and Bam?"

His eyes went bigger at the names and Jaebum could see the touch of panick in it. Though soon they were displaying their previous emotions : thankful, peacefull. 

"-Aa--aani" 

Was it a trap question? Were Bam and Mark already together? Did Jaebum already suspected him to push him to break up so the two can be together and so...Jaebum and...him could be together... Albeit the reality wasn't exactly that, Youngjae was afraid Jaebum would think it so...

"-Why? What's up?" He asked further to know in what he was walking.

"-Nothing, it's just they are like ignoring each other..."

"-Ignoring?" He replied, dumbstruck while sitting up. 

"-Mhh mmhh", the elder nodded.

Maybe one of them made the first step, he thought.

"-Well, you know", he began, hesitating to share this piece of information with the ex-lover of Bambam, "Mark he is....."

"-He's what?"

"-He's...I mean he appreciates Bambam."

Jaebum gave him an interrogative look like if he was explaining him the coorelation between the hedge funds capital investment and the birth rate of the frogs.

"-Ah... and you know..., Bambam is someone who's very affective with everybody", he scratched his neck, knowing that if he wanted this attempt to be communication he would have to say it clearer..., "maybe he appreciates Mark too, and maybe one of them realized a part of the thing."

"-What the heck are you trying to say?"

He breathed in and out quickly and deterred to give himself some courage.

"-Okay, I'm telling you that Mark likes Bambam and Bambam probably too. Now if they're ignoring each other then maybe it is because their relationship took a step further."

"-Mwoo?? Bam loves Mark?!" The shoked leader asked. 

"-Yaah I didn't say that. He appreciates him a lot. I bet he himself doesn't know about it." Youngjae stated while thinking that his roomate was still loving Bambam a lot since he only asked Bambam's feelings whereas the start of that was surely more by Mark's side than by Bambam's one... After all, he had been quite obvious later one.....like the day he ran away because he came upon them kissing... but why ô why  Jaebum was always so blind?! 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2jae chapter :) It has been a while! Hope you like it! Please comment!