Love's Quintessence 8

Love's Quintessence

"-Everyone worked hard! " Jaebum cheered while clapping his hands when the music ended. "Please everyone get a smooth rest now!" 

"-Jaebum? I still have difficulties with the last ten seconds, could we make it again?" Bambam asked displaying puppy eyes.

"-Sure!" The other replied while opening his water bottle. He gulped a lot of water while eying Bambam - who was busy texting - from the corner of his eyes. 

"-To whom are you texting?" 

The younger lifted the head and seemed surprised to see that everybody was already gone.

"-Ah, to Mark-hyung."

Jaebum frowned. Since the morning he couldn't forget the talk with Youngjae... especially since the two were incessantly ignoring each other and acting weird whenever they had interacted for whatever work reasons. They had been distant, like shy, and not like angry. The atmosphere whenever they were here wasn't like a post-fight one, it was an awkward one. 

Maybe he should ask later the younger about it. After all he was the leader and as a leader he had the right to know what was plumming down the band atmosphere. 

"-Should we start?" He asked after a sigh which the younger didn't notice.

"-Neehh Hyung! "

The music filled the room and Jaebum explained again how to reach the right movements. Bambam was quickly making it right so that they ended in no time. The younger went to take his bottle next to the changing room's door, soon joined by the elder. 

Bambam took his phone and texted again while Jaebum came closer, reaching the phone. He laid a hand on it, preventing the younger to keeping on texting.

"-May we talk?"

The younger raised his gaze in surprise, and those eyes went slightly bigger as he noticed the proximity between them.

"-Ye-yeah?"

"-Do you love Mark?" The question was straight, so straight that Bam thought he heard wrong.

"-Ne-eh?"

"-I said, do...you...love......Mark?" He asked again saying out loud each word clearly.

"-Aish..." he breathed out, seemingly nervous and slightly pissed off, " Why Yugyeom is shouting it from the rooftops?! Aaaish...jincha..."

"-Yugyeom?" Jaebum repeated, distraught.

"-Listen hyung,  don't trust him, he's just acting like a child, all of that is to annoy me...this kiddo...seriously..." he looked away, truthfully thinking to Yugyeom's case.

"-Ani. It's not him who told me."

"-Huh?!" Bambam looked back into Jaebum's ebony eyes.

"-Bam," He laid his hands on his shoulders, "answer me!" 

Somewhat angry was displaying in those black eyes that freaked slightly out Bambam.

"-Hy-hyung, why do you think that? Who told you such thing?"

Jaebum closed his eyes, breathing out deepily.

"-I'm losing patience... Bam for the last time do you love Mark?"

"-Ani, it's not like that, but why do you keep asking?! Why is it bothering you anyway? You said we won't be together anyway!" Tears were making their way to his eyes but he managed to keep them away from the daylight.

"-Why is it bothering me?" Jaebum repeated, amazed by the ignorance of the younger, "Yaah, maybe you don't know that I love you?! Maybe you don't know I wanted to stay with you as well?!" 

He cupped the younger's face, lifting his chin while the latter looked away. 

"-Bamie, don't you know how much I suffered since I've to keep my hands out of you? since I've to keep my mind out of you? Didn't you know all of that? Yah, look at me when I'm talking to you!" 

The younger raised his gaze, opening wider his eyes and letting out a tears. 

"-Keulesso, stop acting like if you don't know. Because you know." His voice crackled slightly. 

He came closer, so dangerously closer, so deliciously closer... 

"-Bam?"

"-Ye-yeh?"

Jaebum strengthened his grab on bambam's cheek, them with his thumbs. His gaze was wild lost in Bam's one and anyone could have notice there was an inner fight in his mind. He came closer till only one centimeter was separating their lips.

"-Don't act like this anymore", Jaebum whispered and the other could feel his breath his lips...he closed his eyes, triyng to keep control, "because you're mine." he eventually blurted making the other opened back his eyes just in time to see the elder's lips crashing on his'.

The intense pleasure quickly evaporated the suprise effect; Bambam could feel the warmth of the other invading him, like if it was filling his whole body with fresh blood. It was pure injection, giving him back life. Jaebum kissed fully his lower lips, nibbling it, each pressure giving him some dizziness. His breath accelerated while the heat between their lips was drawing a buble of passion cutting them from the world. 

Jaebum's tongue asked for entrance, but then, the feeling was becoming away too wondrous for only a random kiss. This kiss wasn't supposed to exist; the second after it, Jaebum wouldn't like to talk to him anymore, he would be regretting this for "the sake of the band" like he said that day. And Bam was suddenly feeling like a doll who would be at Jaebum's service, giving him what he wanted without objecting while he would be the one abandoned one hour after, lonely crying without even his compassion.

He closed firmly his lips, waiting for the other to feel his reluctance. Slowly the heat decreased, and Jaebum felt something was up. He smoothly parted their lips and lifted his eyes to see Bambam's one, but they were still closed.

"-I'm not a toy Jaebum." he said weakly  obviously managing with his own feeling, "wether you take me, or you drop me but you've to choose." With that he opened his eyes anew.

Jaebum's gaze was frustrated and somehow sad, then he looked downwards. His gaze was following his hands that slowly went to meet Bam's hips. He traced the curve of the younger's left hips with the end of his fingers and even through the shirt, Bambam was feeling stressed by the touches. 

"-You're not a toy. I'm the one who's the slave." he lifted his gaze to face the younger's eyes, "Bam, I need you, I desperately need you" his grab on his waist became stronger and he was about to kiss him back when someone suddenly entered the room.

The two turned their head towards the door only to see a group of teenagers boys, probably some trainees, messily getting in. They had to leave in no time if they wanted to avoid any misunderstandings, Jaebum thought, moreover he still wasn't finished with Bambam... And before the latter had the time to think about the situation, Jaebum pushed him fiercely towards the backdoor, the one which led to the locker room.

Bambam felt the thick door against his back and he felt himself removing it under the pressure Jaebum was giving. But the elder kept pushing him until his back pressed against something cold and noisy, letting out a whine because of the shock with what was probably lockers. The room was quiet dark though a small window was giving a subdued light to the room. But Bambam had barely the time to breath once that Jaebum laid a hand in the crook of his neck making the younger face him back and his lips crashed back against his', like magnets. 

Bambam wanted to resist, he tried some whining but to Jaebum's eyes, it was only making him more desirable, these attempts were definitely turning him on beyond words. He pressed Bambam against the locker stronger, making his body's full weight leaning on the other's body. Whines became moans. Jaebum deepened the kiss, knowing the younger wouldn't resist for long anymore. As his tongue asked for entrance for the second time, his hand dived in Bam's hair so that the latter was totally distraught by the myriad of feelings. And soon the younger wasn't controlling anything anymore, only his feelings were leading him. He let Jaebum's tongue in and the kiss became fervent, releasing a bundle of lust in his whole body. It was giving him fiever by seconds. His hands laid on Jaebum's arms, and climbed up until they gripped his shoulders : he needed something to cling onto since his legs were feeling so weak... 

He felt Jaebum's hands sliding down, wrapping his waist, knoting in his back and brushing with the begining of his pants. He let out a moan in their kiss while his body was curving under the touches. Hands roaming along his skin, under hist shirt, soon removing it... Bambam lifted his arms unconsciously to let the elder fully removed his shirt. Right after, he took off his' as well. When he faced back the younger, his eyes looked desperate, craving for more...somehow... 

...Lost in lust. 

He cupped bambam's puffy cheeks and laid his lips on his', nibling it back, while he stepped forward. Once again, Bambam's was been pushed against the locker but this time his froze at the contact.

It was ice cold, ice cold like the day before, when Mark was stepping closer in the shower... Like Mark... Mark....

"-Wai- wait.... " he mumbled in the kiss and the elder's lips parted reluctantly to let him speak, "What we're doing"***breath****" it's wrong"

Jaebum kissed smoothly his neck, slightly pretending to be pondering what the other just said, and then he nibled his earlobe.

"-Ani", he whispered making sure the other would shudder at it, "There's nothing wrong. " he kissed his neck and then went back to his ear. He breathed, knowing the warm air in his ear would trigger the right effect before he continu, and he indeed could already hear Bambam's breath pace accelerating...  

"-Nothing wrong in making you mine." he eventually added getting a hot moan out of the younger. And he could guess the other was biting his own lips trying to resist, trying to mute these moans... trying to mute this lust yelling in his body. Jaebum kept on kissing the milky skin that was offering to him, waiting for the younger to give in to. Which didn't last long as Bambam began to kiss the elder's shoulder, half-conscious.

"-Let it go..." Jaebum whispered back in his ears before teasing the younger's chest nuts with his hands.

"-Ooh....****mmph"

Bam kissed fiercely the elder's neck to focus on something else than the pleasure spreading in his chest. But soon the neck became to low to nible it, he felt kisses roaming along his chest from upon to below, it was sprinkling butterfly all over his stomache but then something released pressure, something released little by little a part of his body that was actually aching from the amount of lust... He opened his eyes wide in surprise in order to check that what he was feeling was the actually the truth; and he saw Jaebum knelt down, his hands pressing his hips against the locker, and his mouth so damnly close to that just had been released from his boxers...

"-M-Mwoo? Jaebum?! Anii! Don't do that!"

The elder lifted his ebony eyes, and a mischevious glimpse shined in it.

"-Shhh, close your eyes Bamie..."  The intensity in his eyes, and his own curiosity didn't let him the choice to reject; he complied, praying for nobody to storm into the room. And he didn't understood why this thought actually gave him even more pleasure.

Suddenly he felt something wet engulfing his intimate part. He strengthened his eyes closed as the feeling was strong and awkward. Then he slowly felt pressure, strength from back to forward, pumping.... and it was like if someone was pumping his heart giving so much life into it. The feeling was overwhelming, up every single atom of his strength and giving back only disorienting pleasure and burning flame invading his blood vessel. He let out a moan, or maybe it wasn't the first one, maybe he actually was from the first second but he only noticed it now... His hands tempted to grip something on the locker to cannalize the pleasure but all was only sliding metal... His legs were growing weaker while his breath pace was a way too quick. He was hyperventilating and it was giving blank patch to his mind. The movements below became stronger, making the younger open his eyes and the sight only worsened his state......since Jaebum was with so much care...and with so much...........apetite?

It was the word Bam shouldn't have thought to. He felt himself raving, his heartpace accelerating in an emptyness... His fingers grabbed Jaebum's hairs, following the movements, anticipating it by times but then again the feeling was too strong, he lifted his arms and gripped the upper part of the locker trying to stay stand.

Then the pressure disappeared. The movements ceased. As Bambam was about to fall from exhaustion, Jaebum grabbed his arms from the locker and knoted them behind his neck, he took his legs and knoted them too behind his back. Once he was sure to be caring the younger, he kissed his lips smoothly waiting for the younger to come back to his sense.

"-Jae--Jaebum... I *** I want more..." 

Did his lips really said what he heard?! 

He did want more since the feeling of burn was tickling him since the movement has stopped but he wasn't having any strength anymore to keep on making out...!

"-Sure baby" the elder smirked.

He suddenly removed the younger from the now-warm-locker and cared him to the bench in the middle of the room. He lied him on it kissing him while de-knoting Bambam's arms and legs. The latter slided on the bench to reach Jaebum's chest nuts and began to it as it was a delicious lollypop, while under pleasure, the elder's arms that were maintaining him over the boy, were growing weaker...

"-Oh*** Bamie..."

It was to the younger to smirk now, as his hands were sliding on the elder's back, sliding under his pants...

...Going further, roaming along the sensitive skin while kissing the viril chest that was offering to him...

And each moan of the elder was filling him with pleasure, satisfaction, and love...

---

And behind the locker room door, each moan was filling the crying boy with desperation, wrath and jealousy.

Youngjae slided along the door, wrapping his knees with his arms.

Never had he felt so much betrayed....even though there still was noting between Jaebum and him.

Nothing. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyy so, first in here! I can't wait for your reaction! >< :p  Did you like it? :)

( I didn't rated M in order to not break the suspense ;) )