Love's Quintessence 1

Love's Quintessence

"-Bam?" A voice asked in the darkness. "What are you doing here?"

Bambam was curled up behind the door next to a table in an empty and dark room, the only place he had found to ease his inner pain.

"-Leave me alone. I don't feel like talking." He blurted the bitterst he could. He wanted to sound harsh so the other would leave him without mutter a further word. But it seemingly didn't seem to work as JB kneeled down to face him  properly.

"-I've been sick looking for you for the past thirty minutes so I wont let you go so easily."

Smoothly, the handsome boy patted the younger's leg reassuringly, like his mother would do at any time he would feel slightly bad. And this just worsened his mood, he didn't want to think about his mother, nor about his sister and all the dear people he left in Thailand. He was daily missing them but he knew he had choosen this way of life. He had live with it now, but this feling was doubbled with an other feeling of missing someone, and those he really didn't chose it, and those really was unbearable.

"-Tell me."

"-Just...go away." Bambam whispered, desperate, avoiding JB's scrutinizing gaze. 

He knew the leader was skilled at guessing other's thoughts. The only way was to look aside and pray hard for his skill to be not that good. Though, he damnly wanted to plant his gaze in Jb's one, to get stuck by his two ebony pearls which sure should be shining in the darkness right now... he was craving for those eyes... day and night.

Suddenly he felt a firm grip cupping his face and make it turned to face straightly those pecular eyes.

They were more than wonderful, there wasn't any words for such magnificence, they were a planet in themself. Sure if you looked deep in it you could travel and visit the univers. Two thumbs wiped tears he didn't felt trickled. And soon a kiss on his cheek wiped them all away. 

Proximity.

It was common for them, they always had been close. For some who weren't in GOT7, they could consider their relationships as friends with benefits but it sure wasn't such things, because each of them was having such relationship with each of the rest of the band. Some had more affinity than others, though they were keeping a very close relationship. This maybe because they were so young that they barely support a life without affection... Bambam was the one with the most close relationships as he was one of the youngest and one of the left-his-family-away members. He was particularly in lack of affection and particularly touchy with others too, so that he was the one having the most ambiguous relationships.

"-Tell me what's wrong Baby-Bami" he murmured in his ear.

Closeness and togetherness...

But this he couldn't deal with it anymore. he hated the way JB was letting him feel like he was someone important to him whereas he wasn't. He was the second maknae, the one JB would care the most because he was the leader. End. The skinships, the kisses, the words...all were meaningless beacause they were in the friends analysis grid...

He breathed in, and relish Jb's manly yet sweet scent. Unable to hold himself back, he breathed again in his hair.

Heady.

He laid his arms around Jb's neck pulling him in a true embrace, laying his lips on the elder's warm neck.

"-I'm scared." He susurred like a confession, in the crook of his neck.

"-Would you mind to tell me about what? ....... Is it the performance of today? "

Bam shook his head in the embrace.

"-Then what is it?" Jb asked softly, patting the younger's back to make him comfort so he could open up easier.

"-I'm scared........you'll leave me one day." he muffled in JB's hoodie half conscious about what he was saying as the elder's scent was harshly decreasing his ablity to think properly.

JB carefully loosed the embrace to search answers in the younger's eyes.

"-I won't, never ever", he finally stated as Bam's eyes were looking away on purpose, "You know that I wont leave the band, and won't leave you by the way--"

"-JB..... I'm not talking about the band." He blurted, looking back in his deep gaze. 

He slowly gripped the elder's collar shirt making him lean forward, pulling him closer, so close that their lips were at an inch.

"-I'm talking about... this..." He dragged the elder, who was obviously lost, closer till their lips connected, till he could finally release his love even if it was bound to vanish in pain later on. JB's frozen lips started to loosen under the warm traetment of Bam's lips and tongue. The latter was willing to deepen the kiss when JB suddenly shoved him away, against the wall behind.

"-I----You----I mean what the hell are you thinking?!"

"-I'm not thinking anything. I'm feeling" He murmured in a sigh.

"-Great. What am I supposed to do with that? Bam, open your eyes, we're a band! We can't have such relations!"

"-I don't care. I need you."

JB checked his watch nervously before lifting slightly the younger's chin so he could properly face thos perfect eyes.

"-Look, we have to go on stage now. We'll talk about this later at the dorm, okay?"

As the younger one didn't shook his head nor agreed, JB took him from under the shoulders like a child and took his hand in his. But Bambam almost fell back on the cold floor as he was feeling weak as never.

"-Did you at least eat today?"

Slight shake of head.

"-Ahhh, what am I going to do with you...?!" JB sighed, eyes looking the ceiling

 

During the show, JB couldn't lift his eyes from Bambam's weak silhouette, praying at each of his movement that he won't fall straight on the floor in front of the fans.

Sure he was wonderful. No wonder the fans were all crazy about him. Even weak as he was, he remaint the most beautiful thing in the world. His skinny silhouette was graceful, while his hair were all in a lazily mess. His lips were slighlty opened to let the warm air filled his needy lungs. And his milky chest was deliciously lifting up and down, reacting to the great amount of air entering his lovely body.

Jaebum roughly shook his head in his dance movements, willing to change his trail of thoughts. He didn't want to think about this. Bam had always been so attractive. And he had always managed to resist him till now. Things were that their unusual friends relationships was basically staisfying him. Or at least that was what he was trying to be persuade of every day. 

--------------------------

A knock on the door made Youngjae drop his attention to the cupboard and look at the doorframe where two little eyes and a button nose appeared.

"-Jaebum? Can--could we talk like you said we will?" 

Youngjae instantly turned his gaze to his dear roomate and saw expressions he wasn't used to see in the leader's expression panel : fear and eagerness. 

"-Y-yes, please come in.."

"-Well, eehmm, I-I'm gonna check the washmachine, my clothes should be clean already!" Youngjae rushed to declare as he felt a strange atmosphere coming in. Better was to let them two talk comfortly.

The door closed, Bambam was still rooted in the ground right near the door. He didn't knew if he wanted to be there, to hear what his crush had to say, to hear him rejecting his love. He still wasn't ready for this.

"-Come here!" JB, sitted on his bed, invited him to join.

He completed and sat nervously beside. Seconds passed where the two were looking each other. It was like the time stopped within the contemplation. 

Then the elder suddenly Bam's cheek lovely, drawing a thin line from his eyes to his jawline going on to his pulpeous lips. 

"-Jae--"

"-Shhh" the elder soughed, sealing Bam's lips with one of his finger. He leaned forward, closer, his eyes hesitating between the two deep orbs and the surely-tasty lips. His hands shifted their places to grab the younger's neck. Slowly, and Bam felt like it was going to last forever, JB's lips met his, displaying little pecks first, then nibbling his lower lips before fully it. 

Sin. 

It was the word that JB's mind, and it suddenly sounded in a positive way. Bam's lips were beyond he had sometimes imagine. It was heady, and addicting. The feeling was literally mesmerizing him, paralysing each of his limbs, from this forth he was only able to focus on the make-out session.

And when Bam let out a soft moan from his pouty lips, JB felt his common sense vanishing in no time. He lifted himself and pulled him backwards on the bed, straddling him. He soon asked for fully entrance which Bam gave him instantly. His tongue slipped in his mouth, relishing the full taste while his hand was grabbing his messy hair and his other hand was blocking Bam's right arm on the sheets. 

"-Jaebum? I wanted to kn--"

The both on the bed stopped instantly and lifted their gaze to the newcomer.

"-Mark?" JB said, letting free Bam's arm.

"-You, you-- I mean-- A-aaalright you guys do whatever you want, right?! Sorry I should 've knock." Mark stuttered before leaving quickly the room.

JB and Bam looked at each other not knowing what to do nor think. 

"-Aiishh" JB said while rubbing his neck. 

He slowly destraddle Bam's lap, an akward atmosphere invading them.

"-Look, I--I'm sory about this... I shouldn't have jump on you like that.."

"-Well, don't be, 'cause you're amazing! " Bam blurted, while standing up and leaving the room, scolding himself for not having used thailandese... His cheeks felt so hot that he thought he might go outside, breath fresh air, before he recalled Mark's face... Maybe he should go check on him first...

-----------------------------------------------

 The look wild, Mark was walking along the Han-river, hoping for the flew of dark water to gulp him. Right now, he just wanted to dye. At least he wouldn't feel this stinging pain roting his blood. His heart was like it had been strangled and it felt like he could faint any second now. The fresh air was giving him no proper help as he was still feeling like sufocating. His ears were having a deafening whislement and soon he need to sit to gain strength.

He should forget this images he actually never should have in his head. Though, incessantly he recalled the scene and a big lumps was forming in his throat, preventing him from thinking to any other things... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1st chapter! :)

I'm gonna write quiet small chapter so I can update quickly and regulary ;) 

Please tell me if you like it -and if you don't like it please tell me too so i can make it better! ^^