From The Start II

When Things Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because trainee SeulRene is love. I decided to continue their journey. Yeeey. I'm nervous because I'm not good at writing stories. I hope you appreciate it. Love love love. SeulRene is love.

 

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Things are going smoothly between Joohyun and me. We've been together for months now but only the two of us knows. We agreed to keep it private. We don't want to be the center of attention. Especially homouality is a big no no in Korea. We decided to be in a secret relationship. Which makes everything harder. Because boys are literally lining up just to talk to Joohyun. Boys and girls are actually following her wherever she goes. They won't stop looking. Which makes it so hard for me to make a move. And I'm not happy with it.

 

 

Since Joohyun live alone in her apartment, that is the only time we can be alone. It became our hangout place. We can't go now to Han since she already have followers — literally. Good thing she's alone here or else we don't know where to go.

 

 

"Hyun-ah." I called her while wrapping my arms around her waist. She's cooking us dinner while all I can do is to watch her. I feel so useless.

 

 

"Yes bear?"

 

 

"What did I do in my previous life to deserve you? Do I even deserve you?" I asked her. Actually I always thought of it. Do I deserve her? After all what happened to me, am I deserving of her love? Because from past experience, I tend to give up as soon as trials are ahead of me. I'm scared I might do it with our relationship. Please God no.

 

 

"What are you talking about. I should be the one asking that. He gave me someone who is so talented, so cuddly, so caring, so loving, so pretty, so y..." And the list goes on. She's not stopping with her list, isn't she? I backhugged her.

 

 

"But really Seul, I am just an ordinary person. So don't think like that. I too think how lucky I am to have you. I didn't expect to find all the qualities I like for a person in you, whose a girl. That is why I fell in love. It just happen that your a girl too." She said sincerely. "A girl whose pretty plus oozing with appeal. Damn charisma." She said the last part to herself. Haha. Charisma huh?

 

 

"So you find me y?" I asked her. "Am I turning you on, Bae?" I saw her turn red. Haha. I love to . She's so transparent.

 

 

"W-What?!?" She stuttered. Am I correct? I thought. So amused with the turn out of events. I laughed. I can't help but laughed. I can't stop it because of her flustered face.

 

 

"Yah! Don't laugh." She said while slapping my arm. She's so guilty. "I said don't laugh!" She continuously hitting my arm. I really can't stop laughing because she's so cute.

 

 

"Don't laugh or I'll kick you out of this house." She threatened me now. I stopped. Because who wants to be kicked out? Especially if you're with Joohyun.

 

 

"I'll stop now." I said to her while calming myself from laughing. "But seriously Hyun, am I turning you on?" I asked. Just because I'm curious. No teasing this time.

 

 

"It's just that I find you y. You may not have the curves or you know-"

 

 

"Hey hey hey!" I said. She doesn't have to say that. Ahh. This is embarrassing. So what if my you know are not big? She laughed.

 

 

"As I was saying, your charisma is enough for me to find you y." She finished. Just in time for her cooking to be done.

 

 

"But Hyun. You didn't answer my question." I followed her in the dining room. She did it on purpose.

 

 

"Let's eat, Seul. I'm hungry. Aren't you hungry?" She said. Clearly avoiding the topic. Well, let's see after we eat.

 

 

--------------

 

 

We ate peacefully. I did not asked her yet again about the turning on thing. We settled on her bed afterwards. We are just like this. After eating, we cuddle on her bed. Knowing Joohyun, she's addicted to skinship. She loves to have someone to cuddle. So I make sure I am beside her when she feels like to cuddle someone. I don't want others to get cuddled by Bae Joohyun. She's mine. Only mine. So back off people!

 

 

Not yet contented on how she avoided my question earlier. I've got a brilliant plan. Let's tease this little bunny a little. I decided to start it by settling above her, straddling her. Shock was too evident in her face. I understand her. We never get pass through the cuddling stage. Yes. No kissing yet. I don't want to take advantage of what we have. Going slow isn't a bad idea afterall.

 

 

"Well well well. What do we have here?" Feeling a little bolder, I move my face a little closer to her. I am loving this. She's even beautiful up close. "Are you going to answer me now, Joohyun?"

 

 

"A-Ah S-Seul." She said. Pushing me back gently. But no! I needed an answer. We don't know, Joohyun might have some nasty thoughts on her mind.

 

 

"No Hyun-ah, I need an answer." I said to her with a sultry voice. Teasing is so evident in my voice.

 

 

"S-Seuuuuul." She whined.

 

 

"No. Answer." I said firmly. Leaning again forward, teasing her more.

 

 

"Yes." She answer softly after sighing. She's not looking at me.

 

 

"Really Hyun?" Amused by her answer. I can't help but smile. But I got shocked when she looked at me with a lustful eyes? This is new. The first time I've seen her eyes turn like this. Woah. y.

 

 

"Yes Seul. So please get off of me before I do something inappropriate to you." She said still looking directly in my eyes. Looking beyond my eyes, directly through my soul. Her stare is making me enthralled.

 

 

"Try me." I said. Getting excited on what will happen. You can't blame me. Joohyun is so pretty and y. So tempting.

 

 

She sighed. I know she wanted to do something. But her self control is too strong. I need to push harder.

 

 

"Tell me Hyun, what are the things I do that are turning you on?" I asked her. This teasing game is definitely working on her. Her grip on my shoulders are tightening. Fighting not to do something.

 

 

"Hyun-ah~ I am waiting~" I said with much amusement evident in my voice.

 

 

"Hyun-ah. I am getting impatient here. Aren't you going to ans-" But she cutted me. Not with words. But with her lips. I am too shocked to respond. Who wouldn't?!? This is the first time we kissed. Damn Joohyun. So bold. But the kiss was too short for my liking. Her lips are so soft. It taste so good. This is bad. I think I'm addicted already after one kiss.

 

 

"I told you that I might do something to you but you still pushed me to do it." She sighed.

 

 

"I liked it." I confessed. "I've waited so long for that to happen." I tease again. I want another one! If teasing her will turn out into kissing, I won't stop teasing her then.

 

 

"So you teased me just for me to kiss you?!?" She asked me incredulously.

 

 

"You can't blame me." She scoffed.

 

 

"You could've just asked me. Teasing is not necessary." She said. Unbelievable.

 

 

"You mean to say we both wanted it? So we waited for nothing actually. We wasted all those months? I am mad." I stated. It's true. I am mad because kissing is supposed to be just a normal thing for us now if we didn't waste those times. Arrgh. This is frustrating. She chuckled.

 

 

"You're cute Seul. Too cute." She said before leaning again. God, is this heaven?

 

 

-----------------

 

 

We kissed and kissed and kissed. Guess I'm not the only one addicted here. We've been like that since that day. Whenever we reach her apartment, the first thing we do is to kiss. After a long day of abstinence, we reward ourselves with heated kisses. She's too hot. I really wonder how can I have so much of self control when we are kissing. I guess both of our minds are thinking the same. I guess we're waiting for something. Marriage perhaps?

 

 

"Hyun, I've something to asked." I called her attention. Checking if she's fallen asleep as we cuddle. She just hummed her answer.

 

 

"I've been thinking about it lately. Well, since the day we got together." I stopped. Thinking on how should I put this thoughts into words. Not able to make up a sentence fast, Joohyun looked at me. Her eyes saying that I should continue.

 

 

"I want to inform our parents. About us." I finally said. This has been an issue we never talked about. Since we agreed to keep our relationship a secret, the idea of letting our families know left our minds.

 

 

"I think they should know. They deserve to know." I said.

 

 

"Of course. I know that." She said. "But aren't you scared Seul?" She asked me. Actually I am. That's why I asked her this only now. After almost a half year being together.

 

 

"I am." I confessed to her. "But whatever happens, I know we'll make it through. Because we're together." That's the only thing keeping me strong now. Thinking that we might have this battle ahead of us, as long as we fight it together, everything's gonna be fine.

 

 

"But I am from Daegu. A very very traditional place. It's not gonna be easy."

 

 

"I know." I said while holding her hands firmly. "But I am willing to face any consequences. I am willing to do everything to change their minds in case they don't favor us. I am willing to do everything as long as it is for you, as long as it is for our relationship." She hugged me. And I hug her back. Nothing in this world is something I can't do when it comes to Joohyun.

 

 

"Thank you Seul. Thank you." She said even making our hugs a lot more tighter. "Don't worry, I'll do the same. I love you." She assured me. And I felt it even more when she kissed me.

 

 

----------------

 

 

I am getting more and more nervous as the day we'll meet my parents is nearing. Gladly we have a 2 week break given by the company. Just in time to do our plan.

 

 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Joohyun asked me as she finished packing her things. She seems to be not so nervous about this. When in fact she's going to meet my parents tomorrow. Is she e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter