Her Ethereal Beauty

When Things Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her Ethereal Beauty

 



It is an another normal Friday in the Red Velvet dorm. Another Friday where their leader is not around, and is busy working on her MC gig in Music Bank. And it won't be a normal scenario in the RV dorm if Kang Seulgi won't praise — drool on — her girlfriend's ethereal beauty. Her “fallen angel” as what Seulgi addresses the older girl.

“Hey unnie, stop staring. She's just walking to the KBS building, not having an acting gig in a drama. For goodness sake, stop gawking on our poor walking leader.” Yeri nudge the girl beside her who's face is so near on her phone.

“Are you sure unnie you're not some stalker? You know all her fansite to begin with.” Joy added.

“Aish. Can't I just look at her? Besides, we're on our dorm, no one will notice that I stare too much.” Seulgi defended.

“But duh, we see you. Are you saying that we're blind?” Yeri scoffed loudly for Seulgi to hear. Sometimes she can't understand how her unnie's mind is working.

“No no no. What I mean is that, didn't you said to us to just keep it private? I mean, just do everything in the dorm. We're not allowed to be seen so close to each other or touch each other-” Seulgi explained but got cutted when she heard the two maknaes scream,

“Eww.”

“You're disgusting.”

“Why would you like to touch her in public?”

Seulgi suddenly understands what they're implying. She's not that slow as we all are accusing her.

“Oh my God. It's not like that. What I mean is to hold hands, hug or cling much. Why would I want to touch her in public? Psh. It's just something reserved in our room.” Seulgi said as she wiggle her eyebrow which earn a facepalm from the two as they said to her,

“ert.”

Seulgi just laughed at the maknaes’ reactions. It is a side of Seulgi that the members did not expected. They always thought of her as some innocent kid that needs some love and protection. Little did they know, Irene is much more innocent than her when they're alone.

“But seriously guys, how can you prevent me from doing these things? It's the least I can do when it's Friday. If only I can accompany her everytime.” Seulgi turned serious as she asks the two.

“It's not like that unnie. It's just that you're with her almost 24/7, well 24/6 since Friday is excluded, but my point is aren't you getting fed up? The only face you see before you sleep and the moment you wake up is her. Isn't it healthy to miss her for some time?” Yeri explained.

“You really don't understand it, do you? Well I guess not yet. You're still young I guess. You wanna know the reason?” The two only nodded. Joy seems to be giving her full attention now.



“It is because I love her.” Seulgi said.

 

But the two reacted differently than what she expected. Disgust is seen all over their faces.

“What the hell?” Yeri commented.

“Don't play your cheesiness card on us please. We don't want another disgusting thing to come out from your mouth, just please unnie.” Joy added. Seulgi laughed at the two.

“I knew you'll react that way. I can't help it. I guess if you're in love, you just became so cheesy and you can't help it. You just want to say everything you feel at the moment. You cannot blame me. Blame her for making me fall for her harder.” Seulgi's cheeks are now reddening because of what she said.


“Shut up Kang Seulgi. Stop with this cheesiness.” Wendy said as she came back from buying some baking ingredients.

“Even you, Wendy-ah?” Seulgi pouted at her best friend. “But really, bear with me and listen to my reason.”

The three responded with a loud “No.” to which Seulgi can only facepalm.

“Wait, what is it all about again? Haha. I just came back so mind explaining to me what’s happening?” Wendy scratched her hair as the two maknaes just looked at her incredulously.

“Unnie, we are just asking Seulgi unnie something. Aish. Just listen. I'm too lazy to explain.” Joy said indolently. Wendy can only open wide. Reaction queen indeed.

“Just listen to me. You said that I might get fed up on her with whatever am I doing right now — which is searching some updates on her while she's on her way to MuBank, just so you know Wendy — because basically we are together for 24/6 — since Friday is excluded Wendy — and she is also the first and last person I see before and after going to bed.” The three nodded. But Wendy's nod is because of the fact that she now understands the cause of this small talk.

“Just like I said earlier, the reason is that I love her.” The three still responded with a disgusted face even they heard it already.

“Wait. Let me finish.” Seulgi pleaded the three to still give their attention to her to which the three agreed.

“What we have is not just a spur of the moment. We've been friends for a lot of years before we realized that something is different, that we want something extraordinaire. I did not love her because of her face. Yes, I became attracted to her because of that, but I fell for her because of her personality and all. Because she is who she is. I didn't know when or how I realized this but all I know right now is that I wanted her to be my forever. I wanted her to be my first and my last. And being with her in this dorm is like a practice for us for our future. It's like we are already living the dream. And I will never get tired of her even she's the only person I see every single day, every single second. Why would I if she’s that beautiful? If she's like a fallen angel?" Seulgi finishes her sentence as she waits for her members’ reaction, but what she got is silence. No one dared to talk when they're so disgusted on how sweet she sounded. Not until Wendy decided to ask,

“Do you say that to her?”

“No. Not really.” Seulgi said honestly.

“So that explains why you're still together.” Wendy shrugged while the two maknaes just laughed.

“But may I just say unnies that Seulgi unnie is one lucky bear. She got some goddess under her spell.” Yeri sneered.

“Yeah. Though I ship Irene unnie and Bogum oppa.” Joy counterparts that made their bear to rage.

“What? Traitor? I thought we're on the same ship?” Seulgi raged.

“Well, I got fed up.” Joy answered which caused the two other members to laugh. Seulgi could only scoff. But she thanked the heavens above because at the right timing she saw someone calling her, and it is none other than her angel. She smiled seeing her phone. And as fast as lightning, she rushed to their room. The members could only shake their heads because of their whipped unnie.


—•—•—•—•—•—


It was now the time to watch Music Bank and support their Irene unnie. They are now gathered on the living room together with some snacks baked by Wendy. It looks like they're going to watch some movies with the foods on the tabletop.

Even the show is about to start, Seulgi is still drowned on her phone. Not caring about the advertisements on the television and the members calling. Not until she felt a sting on her head as Wendy slapped it.

“Let Irene unnie do some preparations. Stop distracting her.” Wendy scolded her. Seulgi looked alternately between Wendy and her phone. But the latter wins.

“Yes. Yes. I'm just saying good luck.” And after some typing, Seulgi locked her phone. And they heard that the show is now starting.

They can see, through their peripheral vision, how Seulgi is grinning from ear to ear when Irene flashed on the screen. When Joy and Yeri’s eyes met, they came up with a bright idea.

“Gosh they look good together.” Joy squealed.

“I know. Match made in heaven.” Yeri added. This time, the grin on Seulgi's face turned into a frown. She's not saying anything. She's just frowning. The members just giggled.

The scriptwriter of Music Bank didn't fail to include her usual flirty and playful acts. And everytime the two MCs do it, the three members on the dorm can be seen squealing. And everytime it happens,they will not fail to look at Seulgi and see her being so quiet. They use this instances to .

“Oh my God. Bogum oppa! They look like a perfect couple.” Joy said dreamily.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter