You're Perfect

When Things Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It is one of the days when Seulgi would question why Irene is always giving everything when it comes to her dancing. She finds the girl so good even she doesn't put too much effort with her dancing. Don't be confused. She loves it whenever she dances with so much heart and power, but she wonders why Irene does that when she could just dance the same way the other members dance and yet still stand out.

 

 

She loves watching her dance. She's secretly admiring the older girl. But she's afraid that if she confessed to her, everything about them would change. So she decided to do it secretly. The only thing she can go crazy about is Irene's beauty since all would agree.

 

 

 

 

But it looks like Seulgi is on a good mood today. She's feels bold and a lot braver this time. She saw Irene enter their room. Well, Seulgi wanted to talk to the girl alone. She wanted some quality time without her members ing her and getting the attention of their precious leader.

 

 

 

When Seulgi entered their room, she saw Irene reading some books while lying on her bed.

 

 

"Unnie," Seulgi called.

 

 

"Yes Seul?"

 

 

"Nothing." Seulgi said smiling. She walked towards Irene's bed and stopped when she reached the bedstead.

 

 

"What's that you're reading?" Seulgi asked. She wanted to have a conversation with their leader but it seems she can't think of some interesting topic to talk about. Guess I'm not braver as I think I am.

 

 

"Just some slice of life." Their leader said while setting aside her book on the bedside table. She motioned Seulgi to sit beside her on the bed and of course, Seulgi is too happy to decline.

 

 

"You want to talk?" Irene asked her. She then grabbed Seulgi's hand and started to play with it.

 

 

"Well, not really talk." Seulgi reason. She cannot think of an answer right now when Irene is this close to her. Irene looked up to her, waiting for her answer. Think Seulgi.

 

 

"I don't know unnie. My feet dragged me here." Seulgi gave her sweetest bear smile. What the hell, Seulgi?!? Irene laughed.

 

 

"You don't have someone to talk to, that's why. Are you tired of playing games?" Irene sounded offended by her own words.

 

 

"It's not that. If I don't have someone to talk to, I can just call Soojung or Wendy. Or I could just go to noraebang if I'm that bored. I just wanted to be with you really." Seulgi defended. She doesn't want Irene to think that she's her last option. Because she'll always be her top priority.

 

 

"You're just saying that to not hurt my feelings." Seulgi wanted to believe that she saw their leader pout.

 

 

"No. It's true. Besides I have a question to ask." Seulgi finally thought of something to ask their leader. I should just ask her about it then.

 

 

"What is it? Please don't ask me about complicated things." Irene plead that made Seulgi chuckle.

 

 

"No it's not that complicated. Just an observation on your dancing, unnie." Irene looked at her, giving her full attention. Irene did not utter any words. She's waiting for something to be asked on her before answering. Seeing this, Seulgi continued.

 

 

"I just notice how you give your all when we're dancing. Well, even if it is your solo, you're going all out. I mean, you can just dance casually. You'll still stand out unnie." Seulgi said.

 

 

"Uhm. Sorry. But where is the question there?" Irene asked confused. She missed the point. Seulgi chuckled. How cute can you be?

 

 

"My question unnie is that why are you dancing with so much effort? Not that I mind though because I love seeing that, but I'm just curious." Seulgi glanced at her and their eyes met. She really loves looking at that big black round eyes. She waited for an answer but it seems Irene processed the question a little too long.

 

 

"Unnie?" Seulgi decided to ask.

 

 

"Ah sorry." Irene said clearly lost at her own thoughts. "I just feel like it." She said then grabbed her book to dismiss the topic. But Seulgi knows her too well to sense that something is bothering their leader.

 

 

"Unnie, I know that's not the real reason." Seulgi said while grabbing Irene's hands. It somehow comfort their leader. "You know you can tell me everything. Just like what we do when we're still trainees." They reminisced that times when one would sulked on a corner feeling every stress flowing throughout their bodies. Those times where one almost decided to give up. This made them smile yet emotional.

 

 

"Yeah. Just like the old times." Irene smiled genuinely. She knows she can tell everything to Seulgi. But she's somewhat scared because Seulgi is now involved.

 

 

"Yes unnie. So don't hesitate to tell me everything." She encourage the older girl.

 

 

"Well you see, remember that time when we just debuted and everyone's saying I'm not deserving to be the leader of Red Velvet?" Before Irene could continue, Seulgi butted in.

 

 

"You know that's not true unnie. Among us all, you deserve that title. Not just because you're the oldest, but because you have what it takes." Seulgi said firmly.

 

 

"Remember how they said that you deserve it more than me?" Irene said sadly which made the younger girl furious.

 

 

"You know how I won't succeed if that title was given to me. You know how members coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter