Couple Fight

When Things Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Sorry for mistakes, typo or grammatical. Thank you!

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Seulgi and Irene asked their members to give them some privacy for a while in their room because they have to talk about something. In which the members almost immediately gave their permission to the couple.

 

 

While the couple are in their room, the three gathered on the kitchen counter.

 

 

"Unnie, do you think they are fine?" Yeri asked. She's worried about her unnies.

 

 

"Of course Yeri-yah. They are fine during lunch, right? They've been all normal. I think we should not worry." Wendy tried to lift up the mood of their maknae.

 

 

"Aigoo. Yericifer is acting like their child." Joy teased Yeri.

 

 

She laugh but she just received a glare from Yeri.

 

 

"It's not even funny." Yeri is not on the mood for their usual bickering because she is too worried of her two unnies.

 

 

"Hey hey hey. Stop that. Joy, stop teasing Yeri. She really is their child after all." Wendy hugged Yeri. "Don't worry Yeri-yah, your parents will be fine." Wendy assure Yeri.

 

 

"But unnie, this is one of those times where they're facing some problems. It's either they're fighting or they have concerns regarding their relationship." Wendy looked at Joy, asking some help, because Yeri is seriously panicking right now.

 

 

"You see our dear little maknae, it is just normal for people in a relationship to fight or face some issues sometimes. So don't worry, it's normal." Joy assured her. But Yeri is still bothered.

 

 

"I don't want another cold war days from them. Especially with how cold Irene unnie can be, it's scary." Yeri frowned. She suddenly remember how Irene is so silent when the two are having some love quarrels. It gave her chills. It gave them chills. They are all scared of Irene when she's being cold.

 

 

"Plus, it's hard to be their child. They're both pulling me to be on their side. But I can't do what they want. They're like both my parents. Tho it is really nice to be their daughter." Finally, Yeri smiled.

 

 

"Don't worry Yeri, your parents will be fine. We just have to be ready for another cold war, just in case." Wendy reminded them and both the maknaes nodded.

 

 

------------------

 

Meanwhile, the couple kept their silence since they entered their room. No one's talking. Both are quiet because of jealousy that neither of them know that the other is carrying.

 

 

That is quite their problem. No one wants to tell what is their problem. One would just get upset and give a cold treatment while the other is being clueless of what could possibly be the reason of it.

 

 

But Seulgi cannot stand too much tension between them. Especially when Irene is being cold towards her.

 

 

She understands that sometimes, Irene is a real , a real ice princess. So she decided to make the first move.

 

 

"We can't always stay like this. If you have a problem, say it to me directly. It's not hard to tell, Hyun."

 

 

Irene scoffed to her. Her aura screams .

 

 

"Like you don't do it." Irene sneered. "Really, Seulgi? Really?" Irene looked at Seulgi.

 

 

Seulgi just sigh.

 

 

"Hyun, I don't wanna fight."

 

 

"Neither do I. Do you think I want this?" Irene slightly raised her voice. This action flared Seulgi. They are fighting again and no one's wants to lose.

 

 

"Then what the hell is your problem?!" Seulgi raised her voice. Not caring if the other members will hear her. She's too agry to care about it for now.

 

 

"Because you're a flirt." Irene shouted.

 

 

The same intensity as Seulgi's voice. But Irene's answer just made Seulgi confused a whole lot more.

 

 

"What?!?"

 

 

"Don't you try to deny it. I saw your phone. You're flirting again with Yura." Irene is furious.

 

 

"I am not! How many times do I have to tell you that we're just friends? Tell me Joohyun. How many times?" Seulgi is not only mad but is also hurt at the same time. They've been in this fight for God knows how many. Irene is always jealous of Yura since that show they've been on.

 

 

"Until you act as one. I am not blind Seulgi. I am not also dense not to know you're into her." Tears visibly on Irene's eyes. But she's doing a very good job to prevent it from falling.

 

 

"What the hell Bae Joohyun? I'm not into her for f'uck's sake!! How can you say such thing?"

 

 

"Because you'll go to her even if you're with me. I won't forget that one time you did it even during a broadcast. You're supposed to watch idols to fight against each other and not to flirt. The sad part is you even left me. For her."

 

 

Seulgi sighed. She can't understand Irene. She already apologized for that incident yet she's clearly not over it yet.

 

 

"I already said I was sorry right? I just wanted to greet her since we haven't seen each other for so long." Seulgi doesn't know why but she is getting furious. "Besides I'm not the one letting guys touch me."

 

 

"What?" It is now Irene's time to get confuse.

 

 

"Bogum. Your flirty co-MC." Seulgi said with so much coldness in her voice as she bitterly said his name.

 

 

"He is just a friend, Seulgi. We're not flirting."

 

 

"But he's also into you. He confessed too right?"

 

 

"He knows we're together."

 

 

"And yet he is flirting with you. Which you gladly accept."

 

 

"He's just a good friend. I told you, we're not flirting." Irene said firmly.

 

 

"Then explain all those touching, those holding hands. He even catch you when you fell on that stairs." Seulgi scoffed the last part of her sentence. Still bitter about it.

 

 

"Because you're not there! Because you're being cold at me. Even our fans noticed us being distant towards each other. Good thing the staffs were there and he's there." Seulgi scoffed. She doesn't know how many times she did that during their fight.

 

 

"So you admit you're flirting?"

 

 

"We're not! He is just being a good friend. Don't pass to me what you do with Yura."

 

 

"Then I am also just being a good friend to Yura." Seulgi shouted and sighed afterwards.

 

 

"Joohyun, let's stop this." Seulgi finally surrendered. "Can we do that?" She asked Irene while looking directly through her eyes. That's the only time she saw that there were tears in her girlfriend's eyes. This broke her heart. Irene just looked away. She's being vulnerable again.

 

 

"Hyun-ah," Seulgi hold her hand. And Irene knows Seulgi just raised her white flag. "I'm sorry. I just got jealous." Seulgi sighed. "I can't stop being jealous because I know Bogum likes you. And the whole group knows that too. I burst whenever I see him doing the things I should do. It that I can't do those things because we're not allowed to go public."

 

 

Irene faced her girlfriend. She knows she's at fault too. She's hurt because she can't do anything at the moment. But she knows she need to do something.

 

 

"I'm sorry too Seulbear." Irene hugged her girlfriend. "I'm sorry I got jealous over nothing. I'm just intimidated of Yura. She's really far prettier than me, far ier than me." Irene pouted.

 

 

This urged Seulgi to lean and capture that lips she loved the most.

 

 

"Don't get intimidated. For me, you are the prettiest and the iest woman alive. Screw everyone else." Seulgi smiled. She meant it. Not because she's in love with the older g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter