Privacy

When Things Are Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Pardon for some typographical and grammatical errors.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


When the members approved of Seulgi and Irene's relationship, they did not thought of them showing some of their intimate moments.

 

 

Just like the other day, when Wendy came back from buying their groceries, she saw them kissing —eating each other's face— on their couch. It's not a big deal for her since she thought that the two believed that they are alone on the dorm but not until she saw Yeri and Joy standing —watching— them from their room's door. Wendy believed that it is impossible not to see the two maknaes standing there, watching. She's not sure why they haven't stop even when she tried to disturb them by fake coughing.

 

 

Another instance is that every night time, the two would be seen kissing —making out— on their kitchen's counter. Yeri once saw them touching each other's private parts that made her to squeal. But her noise didn't stop the couple from making out. Since that night, Yeri would always ask Joy to accompany her whenever she would either go to the bathroom or when she's going to quench her thirst.

 

 

It looks like that the couple's not only showing their affection inside the dorm. Because even whenever they are on their way to their schedules, the two would always choose the back seat instead of their usual arrangement. It is not only for the reason of cuddling because sometimes, they can be seen sneaking out a kiss. They would cover themselves with large things or blanket to hide their act.. But the members problem, as well as their managers, is that even though they're hiding they faces, their voices can still be heard. Moans are really hard to supress. The members are sure of it now.

 

 

Those instances, even though quite disturbing, are just fine with the members. Because what's worst is that they also do it on their waiting rooms. Their kissing are quite seldom compared to when they're on their dorm but what's too often happening is their not so discreet touching. The members appreciate their effort to make it not so obvious, but the couple need to try harder. They don't understand why the two can't stop touching each other. It is fine at first, but not until they realize that they are touching each other on some intimate body parts. They're basically having s'ex on public.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

The members doesn't have a problem with their relationship. They don't care whether they are both girls or whether they are from the same group. Because as long as the two are happy, they're happy. But this problem, they cannot let to pass. This is the biggest —the only— problem they have with their relationship. They're too public for the member's liking. So they decided to confront the two. But the members are scared since those two are their unnies. But they have to do it.

 

 

"Seulgi, Unnie, can we talk." Wendy entered their shared room only to be welcomed by the two couple making out, already half .

 

 

"Ugh. Wendy can't you knock?" Seulgi is so pissed that their session has to be stopped.

 

 

"I'm sorry. But we need to talk. We'll wait for you two on the living room." Wendy said. Sensing that they're going to wait longer because of you know, she decided to warn them. "Please. Continue that later. Dress up and let's all talk."

 

 

Irene, being the leader, and the one being not dense between the couple, sensed that it is about something important. So she decided to agree with Wendy.

 

 

"Yes, Wendy. We'll go there in a minute. Give us 5 minutes. Thank you."

 

 

"Yes unnie. We'll wait there." After that, Wendy went to the couch where the two maknaes are nervously seated.

 

 

"Don't worry. Everything will be settled peacefully." Wendy assured the two.

 

 

Inside the room, Seulgi is so pissed because she haven't even touched Irene so much. She wanted to just continue whatever they're doing but Irene told her to dress up.

 

 

"Come on bear. We'll continue this later. I promise." Irene said then pecked her lips. But Seulgi is really addicted to Irene. Whenever they kiss, she can't stop. She just wants to touch her and kiss her. Same goes with Irene. That is why they can't stop doing it, even they're on public. But this time, Irene pulled herself from the kiss.

 

 

"They want to talk. It is alarming, isn't it?" She started. "This is the first time it is them who called for a talk." She said to a still pissed Seulgi. Seulgi just groaned. She's ually frustrated right now.

 

 

"Hey hey hey. It'll just be fast. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter