Bend It LIke Kwon

The Bike Girl [slow update]

Yoona’s POV


 

An uproar ensued concerning the lost magic mirror from the male swimming team. They were suspecting the swimming team goddess, Park Gyuri’s infamous savage squad, the Carvanhas who did the deed, but with tight security and the goddess’ refusal to let her team go through interrogation, they reached to a dead end. With Jang Geun Seuk, the president of Student Council involvement and a bit of persuasion, he managed to convinced the male swimming team that the mirror would only brought their ego down day by day after finding out they are not, after all, resembling the Miss World, as stated by the production company. The uproar died down and the case was soon closed, never to be heard again.

 

“Wow… this bulletin is really something.”

 

“Don’t read that, Im. They’re a bunch of BS.” Yuri snatched the piece of paper, crumpling it before throwing it into a nearby trashcan. She should throw it in the recycle bin, she should.  But I never do that either.

 

“The article is really good and interesting. I wonder who wrote it…”

 

“You don’t wanna know, Im. You don’t wanna know...” I stared at the back of her head, trying to bore holes through her thick skull to try and see if I can at least catch a glimpse of what’s being kept in her brain. I know she’s hiding a lot of things in there and I need answers...

 

“YAH!”

 

“Waah!” I jumped back in surprised when she caught me staring at her back. I guess she must have feel creeped out having someone watching her back in a close distance. Kekeke...

 

“What are you trying to do?”

 

“I thought I saw a flea crawling on your hair just now…” I squinted my eyes for a better look, “Don’t you wash your hair frequently, sunbae?”

 

“You wanna die young, Im?”

 

Her glares and false threat were enough to make me mum. I make a zipping motion on my mouth before raising my hands in defeat. She turned around, only for her face to slammed into a pole’s chest.

 

“Kyaaaah!!!” Sooyoung cried out, putting her arms defensively on her chest.” How could you, Yuri… How could you do this to me!”

 

“Yah, you’re the one appe-... Omo, Soo! What’s wrong with your face?” Yuri get a closer look on her face, only to get her face slammed again with Sooyoung’s palm.

 

“YAH! You’ve touch my s and now you wanna smooch me too? You, you… ByunYul!”

 

“It was an accident! Now shut up and let me look at that.” Yuri sighed before pulling the frightened Sooyoung closer with her collar. “Who did this to you?”

 

I got closer too, trying to be the busybody Im Yoona is. Sooyoung’s cheek was swollen, like she had been punched on the face. It looks pretty bad…

 

“No one.” She whistled, trying to feign ignorance.

 

“I can see through your lies, Soo. Speak up!”

 

“...it was her…” Sooyoung sheepishly answered, her eyes wandering around to avoid Yuri’s questioning gaze.

 

“Her...?” Yuri gave Sooyoung her confused look before she said a foreign name I’ve never heard of before. “You mean.. Hana?”

 

“Who else would do this to me except for your Hana, Yul? Uwaaaa!!!” The flagpole started crying on sunbae’s shoulder, wiping her tears and snot on sunbae’s shirt. Sheesh… how gross can bestfriends be?

 

“Hana did this to you? Really, Soo? Pffft… puahahaha!” Yuri laughed while patting her bestfriend’s back, not minding the hurt look on Sooyoung’s pouty face. “She learned from the best!"

 

“I knew you would react like this if I told you who did this…”

 

“That’s because you always grab the last piece!”

 

“But the last is always the best! ”

 

“Aishh.. you shikshins are always fighting over food.”

 

Huh… this Hana is really bugging me. She’s really something to be able to punch the tall Sooyoung straight on her face. And over a pizza, for goodness sake! Can’t they just order one whole pizza for each other instead of sharing? I never like sharing my pizza. Like, ever! You’re seriously on my ready-to-face-my-gatorYoong-wrath list if you dare take my pizza, you hear me guys?

 

“I thought that icy slacker did this.”

 

“Who are you calling “icy slacker”?”

 

Uhh… why does it suddenly feels like we’re in the Arctic? I turned around to be met with Sica-unnie’s usual pissed off face.

 

“Oh, Sica-unnie!” I gladly smiled at her, but the other two was already ready to flee off from the scene.

 

“Eeep! Zub sero incoming!” Sooyoung shrieked before hiding behind Yuri. Sica-unnie took a step closer, trying to glower over the two taller girls (which is a total failure since she’s short) with her icy glare.

 

“Zub sero? Are you… cursing me with a foreign language?” Her voice was menacing with her snake-like eyes.

 

“It’s Sub Zero! And no! She’s talking about that mortal something game…right, Soo?”

 

“You mean Mortal Kombat? You play that too, Sooyoung?” I pointed at Sooyoung, excited that there are actually nerds like me who played video games too. But I was ignored since their attention was full on unnie, or full on running away from unnie. Sigh… I tried to save them, I really do. But with Sica-unnie, it’s always futile.

 

“Oh, not for long… since she’s meeting the REAL LIFE Sub Zero. You’re gonna be KO’d soon, Choi.”

 

“EEEK!!! WHY MEEEE?!!!”

 

“Cause two is too much of a hassle for me…” SIca-unnie gave a short glance at me with a small smirk, “I don’t want to mess with Yoona’s property, anyway.”

 

Mwo…?

 

I was about to ask for an explanation of that absurd statement but they’re already gone from my sight. Sica-unnie is surely having fun messing with Sooyoung… and me.

 

“Pheww… That went well.”

 

“What a great friend you are.” She gave me a look, turning her gaze to the direction they left before turning back to me. She shrugged indifferently, “I've got enough trouble to deal today. So, what’s for today?”

 

“We need to meet with the manager of the soccer club to see if they can lend us the field for the open-air dinner.”

 

“What?! We’re having an open-air dinner? Seriously...?”

 

Yuri was almost gaping in disbelief with her wide eyes. If only she wasn’t stubborn enough to read the tentative, she wouldn’t always be giving me the “mwo?” or “seriously?” each time I told her. She looks silly with that magnified face of hers. My flounder face is way more cuter.

 

“It’s written here, Kwon-sunbae. Here, here!” I harshly poked the papers a couple of times to emphasize the open air dinner clearly written there. “Or do you need me to spell this out?”

 

I can almost hear the growling sound she made before walking out the hallway’s door to the outside world. Ah... her attitude is already tiring me. I quickly followed her out, my eyes scanning the wide soccer field in awe. It was located quite far at the back of the college so it was a little bit hidden from the main building. It was really big, with bleachers and running track surrounding it.

 

“What’s with the face?”

 

“I’ve got a pretty face, eh?” I stuck out my tongue before opening my arms wide, “This place is huge!”

 

“Start paying more attention to your surroundings and stop getting people’s attention to see your good side. Seriously, it's all about the glams and fames with you freshies.”

 

“Yah! What do you mean by th-... Hey!”

 

Did she just… Did she just plainly ignored me again? Is she trying to get on my nerves? What can I do if I was born to be this attractive for people to swarm around me on my first day here? Aishh…

 

“Yah, wait for me!”

 

She didn’t even listen to me as she descended down the dirt pathway to the soccer field, leaving me struggling with my long skirt and loafers. Thank god it wasn’t that muddy or I would have slipped all the way down with this kind of shoes. As I reached the field, I looked around to observe the big place. It was bigger than the view I saw from uphill. That’s when I noticed a staircase located a few meters away from us. Grrr… how dare she made me go through that trouble!

 

“Yah! Why didn’t we used the staircase? You know how hard it is for me to go through the hill with this getup?”

 

Yuri only glanced back, “I didn’t asked you to follow me. And use your eyes next time. I’m not your tour guide, Im.”

 

“But… you… Aishhhh!!!”

 

She’s a hopeless case, Yoona. Keep calm and stay pretty as you always do. I decided to let this one pass and ran over to her side. We entered through the open gate, already hearing the shouting and whistling sound all over the field from the track team and soccer team. They were having practice and drills from the looks of it.

 

“This is going to be hard.”

 

“Why?” I turned to the bored-looking sunbae. She didn’t seem to be too fazed about it when she said that, though.

 

“These guys, they’re monsters. They have practice sessions every day, even on weekends. It will be hard to keep them away from the grass.”

 

“Oh, oh! In that case…TADA~!” I took out my new weapon, another letter from the faculty. Only this time it was addressed from the Head Dean, courtesy of Geun Seuk’s help. “I’ve prepared beforehand the supporting letters from the faculty so it will be an easy task. Neat, huh?”

 

“Did the SC president gave you that?”

 

I nodded gleefully, only to frowned at Yuri’s straightforwardness. “What a fool.”

 

I pouted, “Hey! What do you mean by that?”

 

"It's not you." Yuri shrugged, jutting her pointed chin to the burly guys on the field. “They once had a fight with the dean. It was pretty bad.”

 

I gasped from the information. Looks like these guys are tougher and scarier than the Carvanhas. I stared at the useless letter in pity, my hard work wasted just like that. “So, how are we doing this?”

 

“You stay here. I’ll talk with the manager.”

 

“No way! I’m coming with you.”

 

“Suit yourself.”

 

I followed Yuri to one of the guys standing by the field with a whistle and a clipboard on his hands. He looked scary; he had a scruffy-looking face like he’s one of the gangsters on the street with a heavily-built body. He resembled a tiger waiting to attack his prey. I would have peed on my pants if not for Yuri’s calm front.

 

“What are you doing here on my field, Kwon?”

 

“Can’t I do some fangirling for your team, Kim? Woohoo~” Yuri started waving her body and hands around but the manager wasn’t amazed at all.

 

“I don’t need noisy girls flaunting their body for my team. What I need is a female team for the interstate competition.”

 

They were having a glaring match with each other, and I can feel the heat coming from them. I was about to come in between them when Kwon-sunbae raised her hands. She took a step back and gestured at me with a tight smile.

 

“This is Im Yoona, a rep from the student council.”

 

“Kim Jong Kook, manager of the soccer team.”

 

I reached out a hand for a shake with my infamous smile, the manager hesitantly took it before pulling away and breaking our eye contact. I squealed in victory in my head when I saw his cheeks tinted with red. Even a tiger can be tamed, they said.

 

“Still a er for cute girls, eh?”

 

“S-shut up, Kwon!” He snapped while sunbae just giggled from his reaction. Uh, wait… was she using me as a tool to melt this tiger? So that’s why she pushed me to face him. Grrr… you got some explaining to do later, sunbae.

 

“So what business does the student council have with us?”

 

“We’re planning for a welcoming week for the first years and we need the field for the dinner party.”

 

I gave him the official letter from the faculty. He read through it before crumpling the letter and throwing it to the ground. I watched with opened mouth at another paper being wasted. Dude! Did you know how much trees were cut for that piece of paper?!

 

He lets out a chuckle before turning serious, crossing his arms with authority. “No way in hell!”

 

But we're on Earth right now so it's definitely waay! Raawr, take that for a neat comeback from da IM!

 

“Aigoo… Don’t be like this, Kookie. Can’t you see how troublesome it is for me to step foot inside your territory?”

 

“It’ll be your territory too if you weren’t stubborn enough to accept our invitation, Kwon.”

 

“This again? Look, I’ve told you before I can’t play-”

 

“Shut the crap, Kwon. Enough with your excuses. You’ve tainted my dignity when you refused the invitation. Go away and never come to my field, AGAIN!”

 

“Aishh, really?” Yuri sighed in frustration, nudging me in the ribs to get my attention. I gave her a look, mouthing her my question.

 

What?

 

A little help here, Im?

 

Why?

 

Cause I said so?

 

I thought I just need to be pretty while you do the work?

 

Yah! Stop being that useless and help me!

 

I’m not useless!

 

Oh yeah? Prove it, Im.

 

You owe me for this.

 

Pshh.. I owe you nothing unless you can prove it, Im.

 

Watch me, sunbae. Watch me.

 

I don’t know what feud this manager and Yuri had with each other before but all I can say is they were pretty bad for the Kookie, or was it Cookie, not that I care if they even call him a biscuit, to get this much hatred for Yuri. I am quite aware I was being used again but that means sunbae finally acknowledged my cute and adorable charms. I hurriedly approached the scary looking guy and put my acting into place for my heroic rescue.

 

“Umm… Manager-nim?” I put my hands on my chest, staring at him with my cute doe eyes. “We really, like really, seriously, honestly need this field for the dinner party. I’m really afraid that my leader might scold me for not getting this place and that would be hard for… me… and I don’t think… I can..”

 

I can feel his eyes looking at me with pity. My eyes became watery in seconds like I was about to cry. Kwon-sunbae gave me a look that screams ridiculous but who cares. She wanted my help so I’ll help with my own method.

 

“Uhh.. What’s your name again? Yoona was it? I’m sorry to hear that… But no means no.”

 

“What? Are you serious? I wasted my tears and you rejected me like that?” I snapped at him, exposing my acting without realizing it. Kwon-sunbae facepalmed with my epic fail. Guess I lost the IOU card.

 

“Yah! Because I know you were acting, that’s why I rejected you! Now go away before-...”

 

“Manager! We’ve finished the drill!”

 

Someone from the team came running to our direction, catching our attention. He looked at us before smiling at Yuri, raising his hand for a high-five.

 

“Yuri! What are you doing here?”

 

Yuri responded but she showed a little discomfort as she glanced at me and back to this handsome guy. He’s all sweaty and drenched, but that toothy smile on his face made him kinda cute.

 

“Got business with the student council. They need the field for a dinner party.”

 

“Hmm… I see. And who’s this?”

 

“The rep from the student council.”

 

He reached out a hand which I gladly accepted.

 

“I’m Lee Donghae, captain of the soccer team.”

 

“Im Yoona, a freshman here.”

 

Our eyes met and I swear I can feel my heart swooning from his deep stare. His hair was messy, some sticking on her skin but I guess that makes him hot. Oh no, my fangirling is coming out I can’t stop it.

 

“Have we met before?”

 

“I… don’t think so..?”

 

He gave me that cute smile again, our hands still connected. He was about to say something when a sudden cough from Yuri interrupted us. Nice save, sunbae! Grrr...

 

“We’re going, Im. This field is already a lost cause.”

 

I reluctantly pulled my hand away, giving a deep bow to the both of them before catching up with the tanned girl. Yuri was deeply annoyed; I can see it but she hide it so well with her straight face. I guess we can suggest another place instead of using the field. Like the gym, perhaps...

 

“Kwon-sunbae, maybe we c-...”

 

“Yuri, wait!”

 

I was cut mid sentence when he called Yuri’s name. They must’ve been close to already be on a first name basis with each other. He said something to the manager before running to our direction. The sophomore scoffed before crossing her arms defensively.

 

“You can ask her number directly, Donghae. No need to use me.”

 

“No, no. That’s not it…” He rubbed the back of his nape while giving shy glances at my direction, “I don’t know if you will agree with this, but I know of a way for you to get this field for that welcoming week.”

 

We shared looks before Yuri took a step towards him in a taunting manner, “What’s that?”

 

He deeply sighed, looking back at the scary manager before giving Yuri a pleading look, “Let’s have a one-on-one match.”





 

--------------





 

Is she crazy?! Having a match with that cute captain? Arrgh… I’m having a mental breakdown just by thinking about it. Yuri immediately accepted the challenge, even though she’s a girl and she’s about to play with a guy and it’s soccer… Like, kicking the ball with her feet which is so unladylike, not that she’s a girlish girl, but… you get my point!

 

I mean, come on! How ridiculous can this be? Why is she being a stubborn head right now just to get this field? We can easily propose to use the gym but...

 

“Cause she’s Kwon Yuri, that’s why.”

 

“Aaah!” I whipped my head to the voice, “Sooyoung? How.. why… what?”

 

“Do you miss me, Yoona-yaaah??”

 

I plainly ignored her with another question. “What are you doing here?”

 

“My Yuldar is telling me my bestfriend got herself into a deep mess. And I was right.” Sooyoung started making weird hand moves with some beeping sound with .

 

“Uhh… yeah… And she’s totally gonna flop this.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Cause she’s up against the captain.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Umm… Lee Donghae?”

 

“What? He’s the captain now?” Sooyoung scoffed before turning to the field, a small cone acting as a hailer that came from nowhere was attached on her already loud mouth.

 

“YURI! DON’T YOU EVER PLAY SERIOUSLY! YOU HEAR ME??!”

 

Yuri gave us a disbelief look before running to our direction. She approached Sooyoung with a frown… wait is that a pout?

 

“I’m glad you’re here, Soo!” They shared a hug, the taller one patting her back for comfort while wiping her non-existent tears.

 

“I got your back, buddy. I got you.”

 

“No, I got you something better.” Yuri took off her outer plaid shirt and throw it to Sooyoung, leaving her only in a dark green tank top. Umm… she’s obviously trying to flaunt her body cause I don’t think Donghae can play the game seriously if his eyes can only focused on sunbae’s curves and…

 

Ehem! Someone is staring~

 

What? No! I did not!

 

Oooohh~ Deny all you want. I saw you ogling her, master~

 

No! I did not! I was just... thinking about her… umm.. body.

 

What do you think of her body?

 

Well, she’s got a… YAH! Are you trying to trap me with this?

 

No. I was just asking innocently. I got my innocent face on, can’t you see?

 

Aiish! Why do you like to tease me and sunbae so much?

 

Because I ca-


 

“OMO! This... KYAAAH YUL’S SHIRT!!! AAACKK I CAN SMELL THIS FOREVERRR!”

 

The devilYoong vanished with a poof at the sound of Sooyoung’s annoying, shrilling voice.

 

“Yah! Stop sniffing that! You’re gonna leave a snot or something there…”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Show ‘em how you bend it, gurrl~”

 

“I won’t give him any mercy. Soo. Watch me.”

 

“Sure.. just do- YAH! DON’T DO THAT, YUL! HAVE SOME MERCY ON HIM! PLEASE!”

 

Yuri ran off again, waving to us with a hwaiting motion while ignoring Sooyoung’s outcry. I gave Sooyoung a weird look when she pulled the shirt away from me.

 

“Nuh uh. You can’t have this, creep.”

 

She’s the creepy one, ugh. I responded with a deliberate laugh before the whistle caught my attention. The kick off began and Donghae was already dribbling the ball like he owns it.

 

“I think Donghae will cry in his room after the match.”

 

I glanced at Sooyoung with a scoff, "You’re so confident Yuri will win this.”

 

“I’m not. But what kind of friend would I be if I’m not rooting for my bestfriend?”

 

I look at her weirdly, “Didn’t you just told Yuri to take it easy on him?”

 

“Well, yeah! But that’s because Donghae is the captain and it would crushed him if Yuri win this match. Even if he admires Yuri so much...”

 

The last words were almost inaudible, but I did catch her. It wasn’t much, but I think I can get the hang of what or who Kwon Yuri really is after spending some time with her. This time, I’m gonna make a guess in front of her bestfriend; the only person who truly knows sunbae like the back of her hand, foot, bu-… whatever’s behind.

 

“Let me take a guess. Yuri was part of the soccer team before… right?”

 

“You think? Yah, think carefully. There are only boys here. How can Yuri be a part of these smelly, gung ho boys who think of nothing except kicking that dirty ball? You gotta think better than that, Im.”

 

It was brief, but I think she just gave me a sly smirk with a wink before whipping her head to the field. “Oh, oh! He’s gonna score it!”

 

I was thinking miracle would happen. You know, the thing like Yuri would catch up and steal the ball out of nowhere or the ball missed the goal and hit the pole. Something like that… but I was hoping for nothing. The ball flew over the goalie and landed inside, bouncing off the net.

 

“NOOOO!!!” Sooyoung screamed like the good supporter she is. I was expecting to see a disappointed Yuri but I can only see her smirking at the grinning Donghae.

 

“Don’t worry about Yuri. She’ll be fine.” Sooyoung said before making a failed cheerleading move of raising her long leg towards her head. It only reached her waist with her shoe flying off the air.

 

“Really, Yuri? Is that the best you can do?”

 

“I was just warming up.” Yuri cracked her stiff shoulders before she kicked off.

 

She was handling the ball pretty well, dribbling it across the half field towards the goal. Donghae came up from behind, trying to steal the ball. He was coming so fast, I was sure the cute captain will get another score soon.

 

And… I was right. He perfectly scored another goal after making a little trick. He looked really cool with the kick. It was unintentional, but I started clapping with fascination from his outstanding play. I saw the way he was eyeing me throughout the match, obviously trying to show off his skills so a little encouragement from me won’t hurt.

 

“Pfft… He’s obviously trying to flatter you.”

 

“Well... He’s a good player.”

 

“Ah, wait till you see the “greater” player.” Sooyoung starting laughing like a wicked woman while rubbing her hands. Seriously, can’t she get more weird than she already is?

 

Yuri asked for a time out, reaching for a cup to quench her thirst. I was following Sooyoung towards her direction when Donghae suddenly approached me, all shy and timid.

 

“So, you enjoyed the match?”

 

“Yeah! You played well, captain.” I which he responded with a coy laugh. We stood there in silence while stealing glances with each other when the ball hit Donghae’s back.

 

“You wanna forfeit and start flirting, Donghae?” Yuri called out with a smirk before running away. Donghae gave me an apologetic smile as he followed sunbae to the middle of the field.

 

“You really shouldn’t do that.” Sooyoung gave me a warning as she drink the remains of Yuri’s cup. She refilled another, gulping it like a one-shot before harshly wiping her wet lips with the back of her hand.

 

“Why not? I was just being friendly. Was it wrong?”

 

“Of course not. But you see... Donghae got a thing for tall girls with long legs. Like me.”

 

“What are you saying?”

 

Before Sooyoung can reply, the whistle blew, indicating a goal being scored. I clapped happily, guessing it was Donghae’s third score... but I was wrong. It was Yuri and it wasn’t even half a minute since it has started.

 

“YAH, YURI! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY IT SERIOUSLY? WHAT THE HECK, MAN?!” Sooyoung harshly threw the crushed cup on the ground.

 

Yuri only gave out a shrug with an unamused expression before passing the ball to Donghae. My jaw was almost dropping as she steal the ball, scoring another one within a few seconds.

 

“YURI!!! STOP THAT, WILL YA?!”

 

Her footwork was beyond incredible; the ball was like glued to her feet, Donghae was having a hard time facing her.  I thought she was a reincarnation of Messi. A Messi-ah perhaps. Okay, that was a lame pun… But, seriously. Her playing was so good, better than Donghae. The way she handled the ball with smooth dribbling and great precision was… I don’t know. I can’t find the word. I need a dictionary right now cause Kwon Yuri just blown my mind away. I can’t think with my brain splattered everywhere.

 

“ANOTHER GOAL? YURI YOU GREEDY BUFFOON!”

 

Almost 15 minutes have passed and Donghae was almost out of breath catching up with Yuri. She was unaffected though, still running around with the ball without even breaking a sweat. Yeah, she’s far from me so I can’t really see her sweat but who cares! The whistle blew, ending the game with the final score of 7-2. That’s a total defeat for a guy, a captain even. The grumpy manager walked to Donghae with furious steps.

 

“Donghae!” He slapped the captain’s head without warning. “How dare you embarrass me in front of these people? Don’t you have any shame?”

 

“It’s not his fault, Kookie.” Yuri came in between them, pulling the silent Donghae to her side. “He’s improving a lot than last time. Give him more time, let him play more and he’ll be as good as you were. Or even better.”

 

The manager keep his glare on Yuri, the former wearing a dorky smile.

 

“Trust me. You always do, Kookie.”

 

After a while, he nodded with a sigh. He whipped his head to my direction, his small killer eyes catching me in surprise. He held out his hand without saying a word. I was staring at him dumbly when Yuri poked my shoulder, motioning for the letters.

 

“A-ah! I’m sorry…”

 

I quickly passed the letters to him, still with wary. He gave it back with his signature at the bottom before firmly shaking hands with Yuri.

 

“Thanks for this, Kookie.”

 

“For old time sake, Kwon.” Again, he sighed. “If only-…”

 

And the weirdo she is appeared again...

 

“KWON YURIIII!!!”

 

Long legs was panting hard as she hand out Yuri’s shirt back to the owner. She took a deep breath before she hits Yuri’s arm, “YAH! What were you doing?”

 

“What?” Yuri asked innocently.

 

“You were playing like a pro out there. Don’t you know how hard it is for me?”

 

“Uhh… I don’t?”

 

“I WAS HOLDING MYSELF BACK FROM SCREAMING LIKE A PTERODACTYL CAUSE YOU WERE FREAKING AWESOME I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING YOU RIGHT NOW, MORON!!! YOU KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON DONGHAE BUT YOU... YOU! YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF HI-...”

 

All eyes were already staring at her as wide as saucers with mouth wide open from her abrupt confession. Sooyoung caught the slip of , stealing a glance at the red-faced captain.

 

“Gimme that!”

 

She seized back Yuri’s shirt before wrapping it around her face like a ninja, an attempt to hide her blushing cheeks. She slowly took a few steps back before jumping in the air, running off from the field like a praying mantis.

 

“So… she likes me?”

 

Yuri shrugged, “One of the few people in her list.”

 

“Cool.”

 

We all nodded.

 

 


A/N: Sorry for disappearing for a month? Two? Loss count since I was too busy with life T.T  But here's an update for you awesome readers who patiently wait for me =3

Thank you very much and have a nice day fellas~!