All hail the Yeoshin!

The Bike Girl [slow update]

Moans and sighs filled the secluded area between bushes and a huge, lone tree. The shades provide good protection from the sun’s evening glares for the two bunnies busy tasting one another. Yoona was certainly wrong about being the only freshman knowing the place because a certain blondie had brought along Yoona’s classmate to her new sleeping spot.

 

“I can’t believe you, for once, found a good place for us, Jessi.”

 

“I need a quiet place for my evening nap since we can’t go home yet.”

 

Tiffany pulled away with a deep scowl on her face. She slapped the surprised Jessica on her arm.

 

“Oh, you and your nap, huh? You don’t want me here then?”

 

“Opss… Where did that came from?” The blonde scratched her head sheepishly, only to gain another slap.

 

“You started it!”

 

“No, I didn’t.”

 

“You do!”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes before slamming their lips together to shut her up. The red hair hummed, savouring the softness of her partner’s lips.

 

“You’re not forgiven yet.”

 

“Oh really?” Jessica pulled away, brushing their lips in a teasing way to taunt the red head. Tiffany growled, only to let out a shrill when the blonde abruptly pulled Tiffany to lay on top of her.

 

“You know... sleep was my priority every day, it wasn’t even a joke.”

 

Tiffany raised her brow, urging Jessica to continue. She wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s waist, the other hand reaching up to her lover’s blemished cheek

 

“But one day, I met this gorgeous lady with an eye-smile that could kill even the coldest commando.” She searched for the brown iris, their eyes met in a loving manner. “Then poof! She became my utmost priority and my most favourite thing in the world.”

 

The said eye-smile appeared on her face together with her pearly white smile, “Why are you so cheesy?”

 

“Because of you.” She wore a lopsided smile that never failed to make Tiffany’s chest flutter, not that the owner is aware of it. Tiffany stifled her giggle, trying to hide the heat rushing to her ears from Jessi’s cute face and cheesy comebacks.

 

“Gee… nice one, Jessi. Nice one.”

 

They shared another kiss, before Tiffany landed her chin on Jessica’s chest. They were both staring at each other with pleasant smiles on their faces; Jessica playing with her lover’s flashy, striking colored hair while the latter was staring at her partner with her trademark heart-melting smiles, clearly enjoying the presence of their respective partner.

 

“Aren’t you cold?”

 

“I have you as my blanket, Tiff. You’re warm enough for me.”

 

Tiffany guffawed, this time without refraining herself. She remembered the first time they met; Jessica was using her own pickup line and Tiffany was caught dumbfounded with her straightforward attitude. She thought it was impossible for them to be together; they were a complete opposites of each other, but here they are now. Still attached and never had enough of one another.

 

“I’m glad we can actually have some quiet time to ourselves.”

 

“Yeah. You were always loud, Fany. Like… seriously loud. Not that I hate it...”

 

“W-what do you mean by that?” Her cheeks were deep red, almost copying the red hue colour of her hair. Jessica realized she just made another blunder when she received another death glare.

 

“Jung Sooyeon?” And the way Tiffany said her full name, she only said it on occasions, just affirmed her suspicions. The blonde gulped, having nowhere to run now that she made her own foolish trap of making Tiffany straddle her. Just as if god was having mercy on the innocent blonde, her eyes suddenly caught a familiar running figure from afar.

 

“Hey, isn’t that Kwon?”

 

“Yah! You can’t fool me with that-...”

 

“And… Yoona?”

 

“... little lame-o trick, Jess- WHAT DID YOU SAY?! WHERE?!”

 

Jessica pointed at the duo, still running hand-in-hand through the isolated pathway.

 

“Omo! Are they… is that… they’re holding hands… OMO OMO!”

 

Jessica gave her a blank look, “What’s wrong with you?”

 

“Yoona said she’s late because of student council’s work. She never mentioned anything about hanging out with that bike girl.”

 

“Uhh… they must’ve met somewhere? Maybe a dog was running after them or something...” Jessica suggested, only to wince when she got a slap. Again.

 

“Oww! What’s with you and slapping?”

 

“Oh, shush! Quit whining like a kid.” Tiffany rolled her eyes with Jessica’s butthurt face, “Did you remember the bet I told you?”

 

“Umm I guess?” Jessica rubbed her nape, the only thing she ever remembered was Tiffany’s moan last week. For goodness sake, the girl was gossiping when they were making out on the bed. How can she concentrate on two things at a time? And it’s Tiffany’s body! She can never get her attention away from her partner’s volump-

 

“Jessi! Were you listening? Gosh…What were you thinking about?”

 

“Nothing.” Her face was tinted red but she hid it well with her straight face.

 

“I think something’s going on with those two.”

 

“And…?”

 

“And we’re gonna find out about it, no matter what.”

 

“We?”

 

“Yes. We. Me and you, Sica.”

 

The creepy smirk was enough to make Jessica silent, refraining her to complaint or protest with the plan. Tiffany has enough free time to do whatever she wants, as long as she didn’t drag the lethargic ice princess along. She still prefered her sleep over Tiffany’s crazy plan. Now that’s there’s a “we” in her statement, Jessica didn’t know if she should devise an escape plan or just find another new hidden spot to get her well-deserved nap in the future.






 

(z_z)(z_z)(z_z)(z_z)(z_z)(z_z)(z_z)

 




 

“Is she okay? Yeah… tell her I’m sorry... She did? Kekeke...”

 

Yoona huffed, more like panted, while Yuri was talking on the phone. Yoona knew the caller was Sooyoung, but she can’t quite put into place what or who they were talking about. But it sounded like an important person to her sunbae, the latter letting out a girly laugh or pouting before smiling like an idiot. She caught Yuri staring at her from the corner of her eyes, worried with her walking in a hunched state like an old grandma with serious back problems.

 

“Don’t mind me. It’s probably my stomach trying to digest the food. Yeah… Ahaha..” Yoona let out a dry laugh before walking ahead of her sunbae, grumbling to herself.

 

It was a long walk to the swimming pool and Yoona was almost out of breath trying to catch up with her sunbae after the call ended and the latter left her in dust again. She was almost on the verge of crawling on the ground when they reached the place. No wonder others never used this road anymore...

 

“Oh, come on. It wasn’t that far.”

 

“Shut up.” You got iron legs because of your old bike, was what Yoona wanted to say but the words dissipated once she saw the condition of the swimming pool place.

 

It was gloomy with an air of sinister surrounding the lone road, it was almost as if it was haunted. Yoona loudly gulped, sharing a wary glance with Yuri before the latter led them inside. They entered a small, dimly lit hallway that leads to a lone room.

 

“This place gives me the creeps.”

 

Yuri chuckled, “Wait until you see the goddess.”

 

“The who?”

 

“The Goddess, the self-proclaimed Queen of the swimming team. You’ve met her before.”

 

Inside the room, there were two doors that separates the male and female locker rooms. There was no sign that indicates which one is what but Yuri already knew which door would lead her to the goddess’ domain.

 

“I hope they haven’t change the code.”

 

Yuri took a deep breath before she knocked five times with a different rhythm, making it sound like a secret code. A hidden small slit opened, showing a pair of brown eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“Kwon Yuri.”

 

Yoona caught the eyes widening. The person disappeared, before appearing on the small hole again. “Password?”

 

“All hail the Gyuri Yeoshin.” Yuri flatly said, almost rolling her eyes but refrained so to avoid any trouble with the pokemons.

 

“You may enter, O awaited chosen one.”

 

The door opened with a click, Yuri letting out the breath she’s been holding. Her partner turned to her in amusement and confusion.

 

“O chosen one?”

 

“It’s a long story…”

 

They ended the conversation as they were chaperoned by two girls in a full, black and red swimming suit. Yoona watched in amazement at the big pool filled with swimmers making rounds while doing all styles of swimming and . The one thing that made her weirded out was another group practicing in a military style, shouting 1, 2, 1, 2 while swimming with exact precision and seriousness on their faces. Similar to the North Koreans...

 

“Those girls… they always train like this?” Yoona asked, bewildered by the sight.

 

“It's Gyuri's Carvanhas squad. You don't want to mess with them... ever.”

 

“The… what?”

 

Yoona can see from the corner of her eyes some of the girls whispering and talking as they eyed Yuri with fascination and admiration. They came to a stop at the ledge of the pool, a swimmer emerged from the deep water before swimming her way in their direction with a beautiful stroke style.

 

“My, my… if it isn’t Kwon Yuri.” The swimmer hang her arms on the ledge, her feet pedalling in the water, some splashing on Yuri’s pants. It was intentional, but Yuri knows better than to fall to her own desire of drowning the goddess' head with her foot for payback.

 

“Care to join me, Yuri?”

 

Yoona was sure she had seen this swimmer somewhere but she couldn’t remember when. Yuri took a step back to avoid drenching her already wet sneakers. “I’ll have to refuse the tempting offer, but thanks anyway.”

 

“Always the heartbreaker, eh Yuri?” She pushed herself up from the ledge, reaching for the towel one of the minions was holding. She took off the swimming goggles followed with the swim cap, revealing a silky, flowy golden bright long hair that ends below her chest. Her face was of pure perfection; no wonder they called her the Goddess, Yoona thought.

 

 

Wait… Goddess? Don’t tell me...

 

“AACK!!!” Yoona pointed a finger, her eyes and mouth wide from the realization. “YOU! THE POKEMON WEIRD- HMMPH!”

 

Yuri immediately clamp Yoona’s mouth shut with her hand. She turned the loud mouth away from the swimmer’s attention, her glaring eyes communicating with Yoona to shut up.

 

“Any problem here, Yuri?”

 

“No, no… Ahaha..” Yuri quickly released Yoona from her hold, whipping her body around with a sheepish smile. She made a thumbs up to Gyuri while sneakily giving side glare to the confused Yoona. “So what’s with the tight security?”

 

“The usual.” The goddess rolled her eyes, “The guys next door sneaking in and stealing shots of us.”

 

“I thought they were already dealt with before?”

 

“They came up with a different strategy. Tch, those good for nothing Croconaws....” She spat before shrugging, “Oh well... no use to fret about it. My beauty is unworthy of such mediocre sneaky shots, anyway.”

 

“AS EXPECTED OF OUR YEOSHIN! LONG LIVE GODDESS GYURI!”

 

All of them clapped before bowing with their hands in the air. The goddess merely flipped her hair as a sign of gratitude and appreciation to her pokemon followers.

 

“Have you report this to the student council? Maybe they can do something about the problem.” Yoona suggested, only to received a judging stare from the yeoshin.

 

“What for? They’re hopeless.” She studied Yoona up and down, unfamiliar with the new face. “Who’s that pokemon?”

 

“Eh?”

 

Yoona almost fell into the pool while Yuri face-palmed. She desperately whispered to the stoned Yoona, “She got a traumatic childhood involving pokemons. Just... go with it.”

 

“Um… I’m Im Yoona, a first year representatives of the student council, G-Goddess Gyuri.”

 

“Hmph! Those SCs… Always preying for the good looks instead of good brains.”

 

Yuri snorted, a fist covering . She received a side glare from Yoona, the latter upset by the insult. The freshman stomped her foot on Yuri’s, making her squirmed in pain. She wanted to shout at the annoying Im, but decided to keep it to herself to prevent from any unwanted commotion.

 

“What are you even doing with them, Yuri?”

 

“Volunteering work.” Yuri shrugged indifferently.

 

“Volunteer? Psh… how dumb can you be, Yuri. I thought you've learned your lesson.”

 

“Can we not talk about this right now? I’m in a hurry.”

 

It was hidden very well, but Gyuri can see through the calm facade. She knows how much Yuri despise doing this but the desperate look shown in her eyes earlier was enough for the goddess to spare Yuri the trouble and get on with business.

 

“So what does the SC wants from me?”

 

Yoona nudged Yuri on her ribs, whispering her question. “What’s an SC?”

 

“Student Council, you moron!”

 

“Oh. Ehehe…” Yoona pulled out the papers for Gyuri’s reference. “They are planning for a disco night for the welcoming week and they need the swimming pool for the event.”

 

“Mwo? Disco night on my swimming pool?”

 

“Hah? Disco night?!”

 

Both Gyuri and Yuri whipped their heads to the first year with shock plastered on their faces, Yoona thought it was appropriate if Beast’s Shock played in the background. She took a few steps back for safety measures. You know, she didn’t want to get infected with their weirdness and pokemon .

 

“C-Calm down, now. It is stated in the letter. You c-can read it for more information.”

 

“That Jang Geun Seuk…” Yuri sighed, frustrated with the man behind all of these monkey businesses. She knew all along that he was a good for nothing guy, using Prof. Choi to convince Yuri with her dirty works. She should have pulled off from the deal when Choi asked her to volunteer, but she can’t let Yoona do this alone. No... She can't let history repeat itself.

 

“No, I can’t agree with this.” Gyuri shook her head furiously, her long hair bouncing along. “No one is tainting my swimming pool with this nonsense disco night. Period.”

 

“But-...” Before Yoona could continue with the persuasion, Yuri had already pulled her to another side, away from the drama queen and her pokemons.

 

“It’s impossible, Im. When the goddess said no, it means no.”

 

“Can’t we do something about it? We need this swimming pool no matter what.”

 

“I can’t think of anything.” Yuri sighed when a light bulb suddenly blinked in Yoona’s head.

 

“I know! Why don’t we ask the guys swimming team?”

 

“I doubt it.” She pointed at Gyuri who’s currently looking at herself from a hand mirror, making all kinds of expression while playing with her tresses. “She’s like the queen bee. The highest in the position, not even the male can say anything without her approval. That’s why she’s the “Goddess of the Swimming Team”, not just the female swimming team. Get that in your brilliant head, Im.”

 

“Wow… That’s just… Ummm… Yeah…” Yoona was out of words for any reaction cause her brain was just electrocuted by that kind of information. She wonder if there’s any Pikachu here…

 

“Yo, Im! You alright? Too much info for your puny brain?”

 

“Pffft… I was trying to think of a plan.” Yoona made a “duh” face before she looked away to hide the obviousness of her daydream. Yep, Gyuri had definitely rubbed her pokemon obsession on Yoona.

 

“I guess we’ll just have to do it then.”

 

“Wait, what? What “it”? I didn’t heard of any “it” before.. Yah, sunbae! Aishh... leaving me again.”

 

Yoona grumpily stomped her feet to her sunbae’s side, crossing arms with a deep frown. She decided to just stay silent and listen to Yuri’s idea because her presence was indeed not needed by the sophomore.

 

“Gyuri, I got a proposition to offer.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll handle your boys problem next door, you give us the swimming pool for the disco night. How’s it?”

 

Gyuri was deep in thoughts, her minions also mirroring her gesture. They talked with each other; some nodding, some shrugging while shaking their heads. Yuri and Yoona waited patiently for the team’s decision. It wasn’t until the Goddess slammed her fist on her palm that they decided to be silent.

 

“I’ve made up my mind.” Gyuri approached Yuri with a hand on her waist to show her superiority. “I’ll agree with the terms.”

 

Yoona almost screamed in glee when Gyuri cut her again, “Under one condition!”

 

“What is it?” Yuri hoped it wasn’t something out of her league or she’ll be having headaches thinking about it tonight. Gyuri motioned for Yuri to get closer, a hand hiding as she eyed her tamed pokemons.

 

“I heard the guys got a huge mirror in their locker room. And it’s like reaaaally huge I think I… um I mean, the girls.. they deserve it more than them.”

 

“Mwo?” Yuri widen her eyes, already knowing what favour Gyuri was asking her to do. “Are you serious? Yah, you know I can’t do that...”

 

“Then the deal is over. You can have a disco night at the lobby, for all I care.”

 

“Are you for real, Gyuri??” Yuri rubbed her forehead in exasperation before sighing in defeat. “Arasso, arasso! I’ll do it.”

 

“I’ll be waiting, Kwon~”

 

Yuri slumped her shoulders before dragging the gullible Yoona still trying to figure out what they were discussing about, what the Goddess Gyuri was so happy about that she starts swaying her around out of nowhere, out of the swimming pool area.

 

“So? What happened?”

 

Yuri took a deep breath before she turned around to face the still-oblivious-of-her-plan Im Yoona. She can only thought of one question to ask the freshman if she wants the plan to proceed without freaking the girl out.

 

“Say… have you ever played Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell?”

 

“Huh?”




 

 

(OoO)(OoO)(OoO)(OoO)(OoO)(OoO)(OoO)

 




 

Yuri leaned on her bike just beside a tree, the ticking of her watch dreading her for the covert mission she was about to carry with Yoona. She rubbed her cold hands together, puffing out air to bring some heat into her palms. She wasn’t that cold actually, it was her nerves getting too worked up for their plan tonight. The sudden headlights and roaring engine blinded her eyesight and hearing for a second, respectively. The ignition turned off, followed by the slamming of the door and crunching sound of shoes meeting with the black coals of the road.

 

“Kwon-sunbae!” Yoona gleefully waved at her sunbae standing alone in the dark beside her bicycle. She playfully flashed her torchlight on her sunbae’s face just to mess with her. Yuri returned the favor, only with an annoyed expression.

 

“Come on. We need to do this as fast as we can.”

 

Yuri lead them along the wired fence, reaching to a gate with damaged hinges. It looks like it was intentionally broken from a long time ago and it didn’t seem like the management was even bothered to repair it. They easily got inside the college compound, making a light run through the deserted pathway to the eerie swimming pool. It was a short run for Yoona since they got in through a shortcut, which she thought was a convenience next time she wanted to give a visit to the swimming pool.

 

The older squatted by the door, taking out a small pouch from her backpack for some tools she’ll be needing to pick the lock. Yoona watched in silent, slack-jawed from all the items her sunbae brought along with her. It’s not some normal… things. She hadn’t saw any of them in real life before except in some movies.

 

“Did you work as a burglar before?”

 

“These are not mine. I borrowed it from someone.”

 

“So you know someone who works as a burglar?”

 

Yuri raised her eyebrow, giving the freshman an unamused look, “Keep your eyes on the guards, Im. I don’t need interruptions right now.”

 

She made a look, mocking her sunbae before puffing air from her pouty lips. Yoona stood at her side to keep watch, but the only thing she’s been on watch was the unseen instead of human bodyguards. She was flashing her torchlight everywhere there was a movement or a sound made, even at her own scuffling feet making scratching sound on the gravelled road.

 

“Oh god... It’s even scarier at night. I don’t think I can do this!”

 

“Yah! You can’t back out now!”

 

“B-But, this place…Eek! What if we got caught?”

 

Yuri sighed, still trying to pick the lock. She impatiently poked here and there, the anxious Im beginning to make her tense. After successfully unlocking the door, she held out her hand for the freshman to hold.

 

“Take my hand.”

 

Yoona only stare at the dainty fingers, still feeling insecure with this breaking-in thing and the unknown waiting inside the eerie building.

 

“I won’t let go.” Yuri gave her a firm nod when Yoona looked up to her, “I promise.”

 

Biting her quivering lips, Yoona reached out, holding the cold hand tightly. She braced herself as they entered the dark building, depending solely on the flashlights to guide them. To say Yuri wasn’t scared was an understatement. She’s a scaredy cat, even Sooyoung offered to accompany her tonight. She’s a loud idiot, even ghosts are scared of her voice. But she can’t risked having three of them here; Sooyoung’s loudness is so unpredictable sometimes, she might exposed them in seconds. Yuri was grateful of her daily rounds working as a messenger every night to some dark and secluded alleyways; the experience had granted her some courage for tonight.

 

“Here it is.”

 

They got into the room with two doors without any trouble. With the key she got from Gyuri earlier, Yuri opened both doors before stepping into the male’s locker room first. It was a lot cleaner and neater than what they expected from a guy’s room; the leverage of having a queen ruling the place. Yoona let out a deep breath of relief as she slumped down on one of the bench while Yuri took off her backpack.

 

“Ahhh, we made it alive!”

 

“You can take a rest, just make sure to watch out for any sound outside.”

 

"S-Sound? What sound?"

 

"The guards, okay? Just think of the guards!"

 

Yoona nodded with a grim face, averting her attention to her sunbae despite the order she recieved to keep an eye on the guards... or sounds. Whichever makes her feel more at ease. Yuri wasted no time as she opened a bag filled with all sorts of electronic gadgets, small hidden cameras and long wires.

 

“I must be crazy for agreeing with this.” Yuri muttered with Yoona eyeing her in deep interest. She watched in awe as Yuri skillfully attached all the wires and camera together, placing them at the side before she repeated with another set.

 

“What’s all these for?”

 

“Hidden cameras.” Yuri stood up with hands on her waist, looking around for a perfect place to hid those contraptions. “Gyuri wanted revenge, and these cameras are some kind of blackmail for the guys… you know.”

 

“Umm, spare me the details.” Yoona cringed at the thought of having pictures of these guys in … “Oh god I did not just imagined that!”

 

“What?” Yuri interrupted as she attached one of the device on top of a locker situated at the corner of the room. Yoona immediately shook her head, “Nothing! Ahaha…”

 

Yoona stood up and approached Yuri when she saw the difficulty her sunbae was having with the flashlight. She offered to hold it, the tanned girl nodding to express her appreciation.

 

“Is this what you meant by “dirty job”, sunbae?”

 

“One of it. Why? Already giving up?”

 

“Not really… but do we really have to do Choi-ssaengnim’s task like this?”

 

“The way I see it, there’s no other reason why they picked me unless to do these kind of things. It’s part of their plan, Im.”

 

“What do you mean? Why?”

 

“I was the only one who had gone through these tasks before since I was…” Yuri paused before shaking her head, “Nevermind.”

 

Yoona can see Yuri’s face distorted, like she’s uncomfortable with the topic. Just like that evening… She didn’t want to affect her sunbae’s work, she is scared as hell right now, so she changed the question.

 

“The others… they’re not going to be as hard as this, right?”

 

“It depends.” Yuri wiped a drop of sweat dripping on her cheek, her eyes captured the way Yoona’s usual cheery expression dropped to a solemn one.

 

“Hey… don’t think too much about it. I’ll do all the dirty works. You just need to show up all pretty with that heart-melting smile of yours and catch their hearts with your wink… or whatever you girls always do.”

 

“Eyy… are you finally admitting I’m pretty, sunbae? Eh, eh?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, ignoring the freshman teasingly poking her arms, demanding her sunbae to admit that she’s pretty. Yes, Yuri admits that she’s pretty. It’s her problematic, annoying attitude that was not so pretty for Yuri. But after spending more time with this Im, Yuri was starting to have a change of heart with this choding. She’s not all that bad, actually.

 

“All done!” Yuri proudly announced with a satisfied smile.

 

“Yaaay!” Yoona faked an excited yell before her face turned serious again, wanting to get out of that scary place as soon as possible. “Now let’s go!”

 

“Hold your horses, Im. We still got another thing to do.”

 

“Aishhh!!! What now?”

 

“Umm… that mirror behind you.” Yoona turned around, shrieking with her own reflection.

 

“EEEP! Oh gosh. Was that really my face…?”

 

“Never saw your own face, Im?” Yoona frowned from the tease. She knows Yuri was just trying to lift up the mood so she gave her a tight smile before frowning again.

 

“Now help me move this to the other room.”

 

“Whaaaaat? Are you serious? This thing is like… HUGE!”

 

“That’s why I need your help, Im. Stop whining and give me a hand. The sooner we finish this, the faster we can get out of here.”

 

“Sheesh… ordering me around like I’m your slave. And you said I just need to act all pretty while you handle everything...” She caught Yuri giving her glares, leading her to make a salute motion. “Aye, aye.. ma’am!”

 

The mirror was heavier than it appears; it wasn’t even a joke. It’s a 5 feet long glass, almost as tall as an average human being. The material was probably of high-quality goods that can make anyone standing in front of it to feel as beautiful and confident as the Miss World.

 

“That’s what it said on the sticker at the back.”

 

“God… no wonder Gyuri wanted this so bad.” Yuri commented, heaving so hard as they carried the long mirror to the other room. They slouched on the walls after placing it on the female’s locker room, trying to catch breaths from carrying the heavy furniture.

 

“I’m totally killing Gyuri if she back off from the deal.” Yuri hissed while wiping some sweat forming on her forehead.

 

“Count me in on that.” They shared a fist bump with their agreement, still catching breaths from the heavy-lifting.

 

After a few minutes of rest, they decided to get out of the place. The clock almost ticked to 10 at night, meaning the guards would be changing shift by now.

 

“We need to go now.”

 

“Got it-... KYAAAAAAH!!!”

 

“What the heck…?”

 

Yuri almost jumped at the shriek, only to find Yoona fell on her bum after she accidentally slipped on a stray banana skin.

 

“Ewww, who threw this here?”

 

The sophomore lend a hand to help Yoona get up, only to be alarmed at the sound of jingling keys from the distance. She quickly locked the male’s locker room before pulling Yoona to the other room, locking it from the inside. Using the secret small compartment Gyuri's pokemon used to inspect their visitors, she peeked through the hole, finding beams of light stopping at the small slit under the door. She can hear the sound of the door swinging, a huge figure appearing from the dark hallway. Closing the hole as silently as she could, she pushed Yoona to the wall beside the door, motioning the girl to be quiet.

 

The sound of heavy steps echoed through the room, together with the heavy thumping of their hearts. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Yoona’s trembling lips trying to stay calm; the latter biting her lip to prevent herself from making any noise and expose their hideout. Yuri can feel her body shaking, probably from fear of getting caught. Feeling protective and guilty of the younger’s distressing state, she gently pushed Yoona’s head to her shoulder, wrapping her arms around the slender girl in a comforting hug.

 

Yoona wanted to push the arm, slap, hit or kick her sunbae for taking advantage of her pitiful state. She should be... however, she didn't. Surprisingly, Yoona can feel herself calming down from the abrupt and unexpected gesture. She let herself loosen down, burying her face in her sunbae’s shoulder while gripping the older’s jacket tightly. The hand gently her back was comforting, but it did the opposite to her pounding chest. Yoona didn’t know what she was feeling, but she liked it. It’s making her jittery, fidgety yet at ease in this exhilarating situation of having the highest possibility of getting caught by the guards.

 

“See anything, Won?” Yuri could make out another set of boots making squeaking sound with the floor.

 

“Nope, nothing here.”

 

“But I swear I heard a scream earlier!”

 

“Why didn’t you check the place yourself then instead of calling for me?”

 

“Cause this place is creepy, I thought it was-”

 

“Oh, damn it, Sungha! Just shut up!”

 

Yuri waited for a few minutes to make sure the guards were in a good distance from them before they can go out... before they can leave the place, for good. She pulled away from the hug to check outside, only to feel a restraint on her jacket.

 

“Uhh… Im? You can let go now?”

 

“Huh? Oh! Umm… sorry…”

 

“Come on!”

 

Without warning, Yuri pulled the freshman’s hand in a tight hold. Yoona felt blood rushing up to her face, but she responded with the same strong grip nonetheless. She felt a feeling of loss when they separate, but when Yuri reached out for her hand, she felt safe. It may sound ridiculous but her heart was telling her that she can survive another night like this… only if Yuri’s by her side.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Idk why but I got difficulty writing JeTi scene. It was (unconcsciously, ok) directed to a more rated version, I think I actually have a byun mind, only it was hidden, being so reserved in the back of my head for a long time until JeTi came along and ruined my innocent thoughts... ACK! (>.<) Lol.. So yoonyul moment, guys! How was it...? Hope you like it~ and more mystery to Yuri's mysteriousness ooooh... Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great day ~~\(^o^)