Triple Trouble

The Bike Girl [slow update]

A week had passed and things were going as normal a college life should be for everyone…

 

...except for these two named Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung.

 

They’ve been on the lookout for the blondie, a.k.a the ice princess. Since the incident of the paper ball, they’ve been getting killing vibes from the transferred student. Whenever their eyes meet, Yuri and Sooyoung would freeze on the spot. It was like the curse of Medusa where you turned into stone by staring straight into her eyes.

 

But this one was worse. Because this ice princess, Jessica Jung, is a real person. Not a myth.

 

“Long Legs? Come in, Long Legs. Any sighting of Sub Zero?”

 

“Negative, Black K. Line is clear, line is clear!”

 

They let out a deep relieved breath as they walked out of the corner towards their class. Sooyoung decided to stop by a vending machine to get some snacks to survive the dreading morning class.

 

“You want anything?”

 

Yuri’s eyes sparkled from Sooyoung’s offer, “Are you buying?”

 

“Pfft… No. Get your own.”

 

Yuri almost smack her friend’s head when a commotion suddenly started at the college entrance. The once empty and quiet lobby were swarmed with students talking and whispering. Some were just fangirling and greeting shamelessly, the guys whistling with dirty words loudly to gain attention. Others with less confidence or the creepier ones would just sneak a picture here and there just to keep a memento (or print it out as a poster and stuck them on the wall) of whoever that had caused this ruckus.

 

“Is there a celebrity attending our college?”

 

“Ah, Yuri… You always missed out the hype in here.” Sooyoung unwrapped a snack bar, taking a bite of it. “I think it’s the freshmen. People are talking about some girls.”

 

“Huh… First years already gaining attention on the second week? That’s new.”

 

“Oh, come on. You’ve also gained enough attention from everyone on your freshman year.”

 

“I did...?” Yuri smiled widely from the surprised discovery, suddenly feeling proud.

 

“Yeah. The Bike Girl.” ...only to frown from the obvious nickname made by the one and only Professor Choi.

 

“Seriously though, I think Prof. Choi had a thing for you.”

 

“Eyy, that man is too old for me.”

 

“No one is too old for everyone when it comes to love~”

 

Yuri made a disgusted face, “Why don’t you go for him then? He’s handsome and cool, and you guys already shared the same surname. It’s like you’re already married without even getting married.”

 

But Sooyoung, being the oblivious girl she is, only paid attention on a sentence Yuri said, “GASP! Yul, you finally admit it!’

 

“Huh, what? What did I say?”

 

“You said Prof. Choi is handsome and cool! Oh lord thank god for this wonderful day... they finally acknowledged each other!” Sooyoung gushed with dreamy eyes and hands clasped under her chin.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“He once said that you’re a rare beauty, with that dark skin and black hair.” Sooyoung winked at the flabbergasted Yuri, “Truly, a one of a kind beauty.”

 

“You’re saying I’m dark, huh? Aishh… you’re just messing with me.”

 

“Omo, is that a blush I see, Yul? Kyaaah! You’re blushing because of Prof. Choi~!!!” Sooyoung started singing merrily to the annoyed Yuri. “Yul and Prof. Choi sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-...”

 

“Yah! Cut it out, Soo! That’s gross...”

 

Yuri pushed Sooyoung’s face away as the girl tried to teasingly smooch the flustered Yuri when suddenly, she stumbled upon a person.

 

“Ah! I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Are yo-... Huh?”

 

Yuri’s eyes widen at the familiar face, the other mirroring her reaction. The angel’s hair was let loose over her shoulder, hiding the length of her sensual neck. Her eyes similar to a pair of doe’s, innocent with a glint of mischief that might melt even the strongest of men. Even with one look, Yuri was sure this girl might capture her heart…

 

Only the possibility for that to happen is near to 0.01%. Too bad the girl was already listed in Yuri’s B!tches-Better-Be-Gone-From-My-Life-Forever.

 

And that’s when all the memories of Yuri getting a ticket resurfaced again. She was about to give the owner of the yellow car a piece of her mind when the latter suddenly grabbed her arm, her face worried and troubled.

 

“Omo! Sunbae, are you alright?”

 

Yuri blinked a few times, her face scrunched from the concern the girl was showing. The hold on her arm was gentle, no sense of threat or malice can be felt. Was this really the girl she fought with or is this her twin? The kind twin that is loveable and liked by everyone.

 

“Uh… um, yeah. I’m fine.”

 

“Thank god! It would be bad if you injured yourself, sunbae. I can’t stand people who don’t take responsibility of their mistake when they accidentally hit someone. An apology would suffice. Isn’t that right, sunbae?”

 

Wait a minute…

 

 

Aish, this girl…She’s definitely her; the black sheep of the twin, if she ever had one. I know that acting and infamous evil smile even from afar. It screamed evil! E.V.I.L!!! The nerve… She’s still trying to put the blame of that day on me, huh?

 

“Well, it was an accident so no one should be blame.” Yuri tried to stay as calm as she can, “Unless, the accident was planned beforehand.”

 

The two keep their stare on each other, sparks and crackles emitting from their eyes albeit the tight smiles on their faces when out of nowhere, some guy with a boyish look loomed over them.

 

“Well, well, well… look who’s here. Causing trouble again, Miss Bike Girl?”

 

Yuri tensed her jaw, the all too familiar voice of the student council’s president already making her veins popping out of her skin.

 

“Is everything alright here?”

 

Yuri turned her glare at the flower boy, the latter giving off a charming smile that might took every girl’s breath away. But Yuri was already immune to it. This guy had no effect what-so-ever to her, sometimes it made her wonder if she’s abnormal, or this guy just don’t have the attraction for Yuri’s taste.

 

Nope, it’s definitely because of of his flower boy image. He’s too feminine for her liking.

 

“Everything’s perfect, Mr President.” Yuri faked a smile at her senior.

 

“Oh, I’m not asking you.” Geun Suk turned his attention to Yoona, ignoring the gaping Yuri. “Excuse me, but are you perhaps Yoona-shi?”

 

“Yes…” The girl, who Yuri knows by now as Yoona, nodded shyly while pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear.

 

“Ah, that’s great. I heard from Professor Kim of your records from your previous school and I must say they are something to be proud of.”

 

“They’re not much to talk about, sunbae-nim.”

 

Of course there’s nothing to talk about. They’re probably bad records of a troublemaker...

 

“Drop the formalities. I’m Jang Geun Seuk, you can call me Geun Seuk.” He winked, the action almost made Yuri gagged.

 

“I hope I’m not taking your time but can we talk for a while?”

 

The girl smiled at the hopeful face of Geun Suk, nodding her head politely before turning to the bored-looking Yuri who seemed unamused at all with the staged acting of this Yoona.

 

“I need to take my leave, sunbae. I hope we’ll get to meet again.” It looked like as if she was making a bow out of courtesy to her senior when in fact she was just trying to whisper on Yuri’s ears, leaving the girl’s face as red as a tomato.

 

“And stop staring, you creep.”

 

Yuri wanted to slam her heating face on the floor from too much embarrassment. However, she kept her calm composure, not admitting defeat to this evil person. Still with the same smile and gritted teeth, Yuri watched as the girl sauntered her way to the student council’s office with Jang Geun Suk, boys and girls fawning over how perfect the both looked together.

 

Sooyoung, all this while observing the scene with a packet of chips, clapped her hands. It was like watching a live soap opera unfolding before her eyes, entertaining her this early in the morning.

 

“Whoaa… you just made contact with The Im.”

 

Yuri gave her a confused look, “The who?”

 

“The IM! Im Yoona? Wait, don’t tell me... you don’t know her?”

 

“Uh... should I know about her?”

 

“For real, Yul?! The girl you just bumped, that’s IM YOONA! The girl everyone’s been talking about! The freshman! The hype! That’s her, Yul!”

 

“I don’t see the hype in that “IM YOONA”. She looks decent.” A decent devil hiding as a human, that’s what she is.

 

“That’s because they came in a package. There’s another one… what was her name. Tani? Tiny? Hani? Steven? No, she’s a girl.” Sooyoung scratched her head, “Ah, yes! Tiffany! Hwang Tiffany!”

 

“So she’s the hype because she got an American name?”

 

“Part of it, but she’s actually a Korean. Lived in America a few years then came back here. Bla bla bla… you know. But you gotta see her in person, Yul! Then you’ll see why she’s the hype!”

 

“Geez, Soo... They’re just girls. Why are yo-...”

 

“Oh, oh! Here she comes, here she comes!” Sooyoung jumped while pointing at a person coming from the cafeteria. Yuri was feeling bored at that time, checking her phone for any messages when the reflection of a glossy, shiny red hair caught her attention.

 

“Omo…”  

 

Again, just like before, Yuri’s eyes went as big as saucers at the familiar face. Sooyoung teasingly nudged the stoned Yuri.

 

“I know that “omo”... She’s hot, aye?”

 

No. Sooyoung didn’t know the meaning of her “omo”. Yes, the Hwang Tiffany is hot but only because her red hair was flaming hot… Too hot for Yuri’s eyes, exactly like that day. Or maybe because she was a reincarnation from hell....

 

That “omo” was for something else, something truly dreading for Yuri. For once, she thought her sophomore year would be a pain in the with the presence of Im Yoona. But with Hwang Tiffany in the same building, Yuri didn’t know what to think of her perfect care-free life anymore.






 

(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)(O_O)






 

“Mwo...?!”

 

Yuri closed her eyes in response, some bits of food in Sooyoung’s mouth flew to her face. She reached for the tissue and dabbed her face calmly.

 

“Yeah... I’ve met those two before, unfortunately.”

 

“MWO?!”

 

Again some bits flew through air and stucked on Yuri’s face, the girl glaring at her friend.

 

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Stop spitting and eat properly!”

 

“I can’t! This revelation is too much for me, I can’t stop SPITTING!”

 

“YAH!” Yuri quickly dodged another one, her hand slamming Sooyoung’s mouth shut. “Swallow that!”

 

Making sure Sooyoung had gulped three times, Yuri released her hold and wipe her oily hand with another clean tissue. “You sure eat a lot for a skinny girl, shikshin.”

 

After taking a swig of her juice, Sooyoung began her interrogation again. “So when did you meet them? Where? How? Who? Why? Where?”

 

“Hold it… you just asked “where?” twice.”

 

“No, it’s for a different question.” Yuri nodded understandingly, only to feel her body shook from Sooyoung’s shaking of her shoulders. “Where was the great Choi Sooyoung that time?!”

 

“Let. Go. Of. Me!!” Yuri attempted to said every syllable with every shaking of her body. She pushed Sooyoung away, regaining her composure again while fixing her shirt.

 

“Remember the first day I was late?”

 

“Both of us were late.”

 

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Those girls were the one that made me late than ever. Even getting a summon ticket…”

 

Yuri let out a weak sigh from the memory, wondering why can’t she forget about it. Oh yeah… that’s because one of the devils are here right in front of her.

 

Wait, what?

 

“Huh?”

 

“Hello, sunbae-nim.”

 

Yuri blinked a couple of times, staring dumbly at Sooyoung before turning her attention left and right. “Did you hear something, Soo?”

 

Being the innocent of the two, Sooyoung pointed at the smiling pretty angel standing before Yuri with sparkles in her eyes. Yuri wanted to smack Sooyoung for getting awestruck with the enemy but decided to do something more tormenting later involving her most favourite thing; food.

 

“Playing dumb now, are we?” Yuri turned her attention to the Im Yoona standing proudly with a smirk on her face.

 

“They said the dumb ones always have pretty faces.”

 

“Ah, thank you for the praise.”

 

“I was talking about my friend here.”

 

“Omo! You’re saying I’m pretty, Yul? Like, finally?! Omo, should I blush now? Or should I take a pic to remember this glorious day? Oh, oh I should put on some make up...”

 

Yoona chuckled at Sooyoung’s frantic reaction of her friend’s sarcasm.

 

“The dumb and the dumber, I see.”

 

“The dumbest standing tall beside me.”

 

Yoona crossed her arms with an amused smile on her face as she stared at the indifferent face of her sunbae. She still don’t know her name and it would be rude to call her a black bean girl for her dark complexion... not that Yoona mind, of course.

 

“What are you doing here, hoobae?”

 

“What? Is this a private property now?” Yoona retorted but seeing Yuri had no intention of responding, she shrugged. “I was hungry but I found something more entertaining.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

Yoona put on a teasing smile as she whispered at Yuri with the face of a child finding something interesting for her own amusement, “A black bean.”

 

Yuri can feel her blood boiling, the harsh jokes starting to get on her nerves. But she let it passed as there were many students here and she is pretty much known here as the Bike Girl. She didn’t need to add another nickname to herself. Like that Black Bean…

 

“Yoona-yah~!”

 

A husky voice called her from behind. Once Yuri’s eyes fell on the owner, she cursed mentally. A red head walked to their direction, bobbing the striking color along as she bounced her way to Yoona.

 

“I thought you were hungry, Yoona? What are you doing… here…”

 

Tiffany slowly turned her gaze on the table, only to gasp loudly at the familiar tanned girl.

 

“Yah, you!”

 

“What the…”

 

Tiffany was about to pounce on Yuri just to settle some score with her, but Yoona was faster and stronger, holding back the red head and calming her down. Tiffany’s hands were flailing, punching the air in hopes one of them would meet Yuri’s face.

 

“Calm down, Ppany-unnie.Take a deep breath. A veeeeery deeep one.”

 

Like she was having asthma, Tiffany followed Yoona’s instruction, inhaling and exhaling deeply with both arms going up and down. She calmed down after the third time, giving a thankful smile to Yoona before her eye-smiles turned into glares at the sight of Yuri.

 

She shot daggers at the frightened Yuri, her nostrils flaring in anger before crossing her arms beside Yoona. Yeah, they looked like b!tches alright with the way they act but everyone was so focused on their beauty, they’d probably overlooked the wickedness under those pretty faces. Yuri raised her hands like she meant no harm, when the actual truth was they were the one intruding her territory like crazy chimpanzees.

 

“Umm are you guys done? Cause I really, like seriously, HONESTLY, reeeeeaally need to eat in peace right now or I won’t be able to finish all these babies in time for the next class.”

 

Sooyoung interrupted, seeing there’s plenty more of food she still haven’t touch on the table. She wanted to eat but the unwanted commotion had disturbed her appetite, for a bit. Being the more matured one than the bunch, Yuri stood up and picked up her things.

 

“Where are you going, sunbae?”

 

Yuri ignored Yoona as she pulled at Sooyoung’s arm. “Come on, Soo. Let’s just move to another table. I’ll help you carry those food.”

 

With a saddened face, Sooyoung reluctantly followed with a tray in her hand. She carefully put the tray on what she assumed was an empty table, only to gasped with the sight of a blonde hair sleeping soundly with her face buried in her hands.

 

“Yuriii…” Sooyoung called her friend with a wary voice, trying to stop Yuri from coming closer to the ticking bomb.

 

“What? Move aside, Soo. I can’t see the way.” Yuri appeared behind Sooyoung, her hands full with the shikshin’s food. Some of them were about to fall down so Yuri increased her steps towards the table.

 

“No no noo not this one Yuri go back go back this is a no good tab-...”

 

“Yah, Soo stop pushing me I might fall-... Uwaah!!!”

 

Because of the push and pull, Yuri miscalculated her steps, resulting with her falling to the floor with a thud and Sooyoung’s food flying all over the place.

 

“Omo! Are you alright, Yul?”

 

“Yeah, I’m fine…”

 

Yuri pushed herself off the ground while dusting her pants when her tingling senses suddenly started freezing. She wondered if the AC was broken cause the place sure felt like an ice castle…

 

“Ooh no…”

 

That’s when her eyes fell on a figure slowly getting up on her feet, her blonde hair decorated with all kinds of food that only Sooyoung can eat.

 

“I was trying to warn you, man but you just didn’t listen! You didn’t listen to me!” Sooyoung muttered in desperation, trying to pull the frozen Yuri away from the ice demon.

 

“Ah, Sica-unnie! There you are! I was searching all over the place for you.”

 

Yuri and Sooyoung eyed the innocent-like Yoona as she greeted the ice princess like she wasn’t even affected with the icy aura she emitted.

 

“Jessi, can’t you at least find a decent place to sleep instead of the cafeteria?”

 

“This is the only quiet place I can find.” Jessica shrugged, the cold air surrounding the ice princess starting to evaporate slowly with the presence of these two. Yuri and Sooyoung let out a relieved breath while slowly trying to escape these trio from hell.

 

“Wait, unnie don’t move. There’s something stuck on your hair.”

 

“Aishh… someone dared disturb my sleep. I’ll make them pay if I found them.”

 

“Oh, don’t worry. They’re still here.” Yoona nonchalantly pointed at the retreating figure of Yuri and Sooyoung. Yuri swore she would kill this angel-like human if god permits her to kill.

 

“Those two? Yah, I know them! They’re in my class, the ones playing prank on me…”

 

Jessica’s eyes were boring holes as she glared at them with her icy laserbeams. She was about to chase after these two when her nose caught something funny.

 

“What’s that smell…”

 

“What smell?” Yoona cut in, her nose trying to sniff whatever Jessica smelled.

 

“Ummm, Jessi? I think I know what that smell is…” Tiffany said in an alert way, her eyes focusing on a green slice stucked on the blonde’s hair. Yoona on the other hand, clapped her hands in glee.

 

“Here comes trouble~”

 

Yuri and Sooyoung whispered among themselves, wondering whatever the girls were talking about. Just as the ice princess recognized the weird smell, a dolphin shriek reverberated in the cafeteria. Everyone closed their eyes and ears, surprised from the deafening shrill scream. Whatever reason Jessica screamed about, it was definitely not good for them. Yuri can feel it and boy how true she was when the ice princess pointed at them.

 

“YAH, CHOI AND KWON!” Yuri and Sooyoung gulped loudly, probably scared to death as the ice princess already memorized their last names. Jessica made a slicing motion across her neck.

 

“YOU DIE!”

 

Yuri scampered on her feet while muttering a silent prayer, leaving behind the long legs shouting desperately for her name. Before, she didn’t know what to think of her perfect care-free life with the presence of Im Yoona and Hwang Tiffany… Only right now, with another addition of their gang, she already knows.

 

She’s going to be living a hellish, never-ending nightmare.

 

 


A/N: New character apperance! I was contemplating a lot with JGS and another male character but I think he suits the story and the plot more. And don't even ask why I didn't put Seunggi here XD Next chapter update will be on Monday if I haven't forgotten...

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing~!