It's my spot!

The Bike Girl [slow update]

A bicycle zoomed past a crowd in a moderate speed, the rider having her sweet time to her college. She reached the entrance with ease, unlike others who had to queue in their cars for a parking spot. Yuri made a skid on her usual spot, dismounting from her bike when a sudden honk made her almost fell to the side pavement.

 

“Whoa! What the…”

 

“Annyeong, Kwon Yuri-sunbaee~!!!”

 

“Oh god…”

 

Yuri had her face up to the sky, a displeased sigh coming out of . It was like she was pleading, begging God to lift this fallen angel back up to the heaven beside him. If there’s a reason why an angel would be banished from the sky, Im Yoona would be the perfect example of a reason. Even Lucifer would have headaches accepting her in hell...

 

“Aren’t you gonna greet her back?”

 

“Hello, Im. Red head.” Yuri greeted indifferently.

 

“Hey! The name’s Tiffany!”

 

“TI-PPA-NY…?” Yuri attempted to say the foreign name with her Hangul tongue.

 

“TIFFANY! It’s TIFFF! PFFFFTTT!!!”

 

“Okay, okay. I get it. No need to spit around…” Yuri took a step back, wiping some of Tiffany’s spit landing on her face. For a foreigner, she sure lack some manners.

 

“I thought this spot belongs to me now, Kwon-sunbae?”

 

“What are you-...”

 

And the deal she made last week appeared in her head, together with the scene of how she lost in the end. Yuri’s eyes started looking everywhere, a habit she always does when she’s flustered.

 

“So?”

 

“What?”

 

“Move along, sunbae. Move it, move it.” Yoona made a shooing gesture, prompting the older to push her bike away.

 

After triumphantly parking her car on the best spot in the campus, Yoona leaned on her door side just to show how proud she is in defeating Yuri. However, she watched in horror as the tan girl had already chained her old and plain-looking bicycle on the other side of the rail; exactly beside her newly waxed yellow convertible.

 

“Yah, yah! What are you doing?!”

 

“Uh…parking my bike?”

 

“Can’t you park it elsewhere?”

 

“Nope, can’t do.” Yuri shook her head before crossing her arms, “I’ve already told you before. This is my spot.”

 

“But… your bicycle… it’s old and, is that…?” Yoona almost shrieked as she saw the rusted chains. “Oh god please tell me those won’t infect my car!”

 

“Infect?” Yuri scoffed, “You think my bike has a disease? It’s not even human!”

 

“But it’s an eye-sore! Ugh… I’ll report this!”

 

“Whatever. Live with it.” The raven hair was about to walked inside the lobby when a familiar yell made her startled.

 

“YAH!”

 

Yuri gulped, the sunny morning suddenly had turned into a windy, cold atmosphere. She slowly turns around to face the person, thinking the grouchy person was calling her.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me we’ve arrived?”

 

“Huh?” Yuri had a confused look as she watched the blondie getting out of the car with the same color of her hair while pointing at Yoona and Tiffany.

 

“WE DID!”

 

“Really?” Jessica had her innocent face on at the two giving her death glares. “Oh, okay. Let’s go then.”

 

Jessica lead the way, leaving the other two sighing and face-palming, not before almost colliding to a pillar near the door. Tiffany rolled her eyes before quickly approaching her side to help the still half-sleeping princess walk properly.

 

“Umm… you got some, uhh... eccentric friends there.”

 

Yoona put on a fake smile on her tight face, “Gee, thanks for the info.”

 

She entered the lobby with a scowl, leaving Yuri alone wondering how did her personality changed from this annoying choding to a snarky in just seconds. Well, not that she cared though. At least that Im had forgotten about her bicycle “infection” problem. Yuri patted her bike seat like she was talking to it.

 

“What a bunch of weirdos, right?”






 

(@_@)(@_@)(@_@)(@_@)(@_@)(@_@)(@_@)







 

Yuri let out a deep sigh as she stopped in front of one of the lecturers’ room. Another sigh came as she read the golden nameplate.

 

Assoc. Prof. Choi Siwon

Student Council Second Advisor

 

She reluctantly knocked on the door, asking permission to come in before stepping inside. She warmly smiled at the professor, but frowned with the presence of another person she didn’t want to see at the moment. Yuri guessed they were in a heated argument since the first year was crossing her arms defensively with a deep scowl on her face.

 

“Ah, Yuri! Finally, you’re here. Now we can proceed to our-...”

 

“The perpetrator’s here so I don’t see why we can’t discuss her misconduct right now, Professor.”

 

Yuri gave her a confused look before turning to the silent professor, “Did I do something wrong?”

 

Siwon shook his head with a tired gaze, “It’s nothing, Yuri. I have more important thing to-”

 

“But... Prof. Choi! She can’t park her bicycle there. It’s illegal!”

 

Yuri gaped at her in disbelief. She’s wasn’t bluffing when she said she’s gonna report about it. “This again? I’ve told you many times… That’s my spot.”

 

“See, Professor? Can you see how stubborn she is with that parking spot? It’s not even a car…” Yoona scoffed while folding her arms.

 

“Cause it’s my spot!”

 

“I don’t give a damn if it’s your mother’s spot even! I won that bet so it’s mine!”

 

Siwon can see smokes rising up from Yuri’s head, her face red from holding in her anger. He tried to break the feud before it turned into a cat fight cause he had experienced one and boy it caused him nightmares for days. He didn’t want to meddle with this but they were in his room and he need to do something before his poor things on the table started flying in the air...

 

“Yoona, please don’t-...”

 

“I’ve given you the parking space! And don’t you ever dare involve my mother in this.”

 

“Now, now. Let’s no-...”

 

“But you put your bike beside my car! I just waxed it last night!”

 

“Excuse me, but can both of-...”

 

“Cause I only have that area to place my bike!”

 

“Grr... YAH!”

 

They both turned to the angry Siwon slamming his hands on the table, his frustration can be seen on the nerve pulsating on his forehead.

 

“You think my room is a night market that you can shout however you want? Huh?” He glared at them both, the girls ducking their heads low from shame. He sighed, rubbing his forehead to calm his nerves.

 

“And Yoona, she’s right. That parking space has been Yuri’s spot since last year. She had an agreement with the faculty and the student council.”

 

Yoona frowned as she glanced at Yuri proudly puffing her chest out from victory.

 

“I hope that settles it then so don’t come to me complaining about the parking spot again, Yoona.”

 

“Yes, Professor Choi.” Yoona responded with a low voice, her teeth gritting from seeing Yuri smirking beside her.

 

“Now, back to business!” The professor clapped his hands, his anger had miraculously dissipated. “I have good news for you guys!”

 

When it comes to this good-looking professor, nothing was ever a good news for Yuri. She can feel he’s planning something for her and this can never be good as he is proudly known by Sooyoung for being the only lecturer who preferred to mess with the Bike Girl since they met.

 

“The faculty has decided to do a welcoming week for the first years! Isn’t that exciting?”

 

He had a full-white teeth smile on his face, somewhat getting really excited over a mere lame event. Yuri, however, thought it was a waste of time and she had other better things to do than planning a welcoming week for the frosh.

 

“Isn’t it already too late to do one? I mean, it has been almost a month since they got here.”

 

The smile he had immediately turned into a straight line as he bore his squinted eyes to the raven-haired girl. “Nothing is never too late, Yuri.”

 

“I think it’s a good idea. Most of the students are still pretty much a noob here and this is definitely what we need.”

 

“That’s what I wanted to hear, Yoona. Positivity! Not excuses, Yuri.”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, not believing that Im is siding with the professor after their ordeal earlier. Or she was just trying to get on Yuri’s bad side.

 

“So why are you telling me this? I thought it’s the student council’s job to arrange this kind of thing..”

 

“It is their job and they are going through the first task. However, we need help for some of the “harder tasks”. And that’s when I gave your name and they agreed to it.”

 

“MWO?!”

 

Yuri slammed the table from surprise, Siwon grinning with her reaction. He had expected this and he’s liking it. He rubbed his shaved chin with his fingers, “Didn’t I heard you said you’ll do any voluntary work before?”

 

“Yah! T-That’s… She already knows my name so it doesn’t count!”

 

“Not my problem.” He taunts her with a whisper before turning to Yoona, all smiles. “Got any question, Yoona?”

 

“Yeah. Why her and what are we supposed to do actually?” Yoona pointed at the gaping tan girl, still in denial that she has to work together with this annoying choding.

 

“There are plenty of reasons. But don’t worry. You’ll find out soon the answers to all your questions.”

 

Yoona was dumbfounded; she didn’t know if it was from the simple answer or from the sparkling teeth of Siwon grinning widely. He stood up, rounding the table to stand in front of the girls.

 

“To conclude our impromptu meeting, Im Yoona here will be assisting you, Kwon Yuri, as the rep of the student council. I’m hoping full cooperation from the both of you to help organize this event successfully. Thank you~”

 

He made a bow before passing out a folder and some papers to Yuri and Yoona, pushing the two stunned girls out of the room and slamming the door shut. A clicking sound of the door being locked woke Yuri from her unconscious state.

 

“Did he just…”

 

“I think so.”

 

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”





 

(=.=)(=.=)(=.=)(=.=)(=.=)(=.=)(=.=)





 

After getting kicked out from the professor’s room, they decided to get back to their classes, all grumbling and still flabbergasted with what happened. Yoona kept some distance with her sunbae, but she can hear the incoherent words Yuri had been saying since they left the faculty room.

 

“Great… I’m stuck with organizing a useless welcoming week with this irritating creature. Just great!”

 

“Are you talking to yourself?”

 

“No. I’m talking to my shoes. Got a problem?”

 

“That’s a bad habit, Kwon-sunbae.” Yoona shook her head disapprovingly, “They might report you to a mental institute.”

 

And Yuri thought this girl was actually concerned of her well-being. Indeed, she is a satan’s child. She caught a pole with bob hair waving her long hand at her. Yuri let out a relieved sigh as she saw her bestfriend walking to her direction. At least she got Soo for distraction.

 

“Yoh, Black K! Oh… Hey, Yoona.”  

 

Yoona only smiled in response before the long pole hung a hand around Yuri’s neck, pulling her closer. “What’s she doing here?”

 

Yuri shrugged, “She studies here so she has every right to be here.”

 

“No, no! That’s not what I meant… gosh, why do I have such a dumb friend.”

 

“Yah! I’m not! You’re the one that’s dumb!” Yuri gave a noogie to her tall friend.

 

“Ow ow ow! Okay! Fine, fine…” Sooyoung released her moody friend before walking alongside Yoona.

 

“The name’s Sooyoung. Or Soo. Sometimes Soo-yoncé, but that’s top secret… and seasonal.” The taller one winked with a finger on her lips. Yoona chuckled, already feeling at ease with her sunbae’s bestfriend.

 

“I know you.”

 

“GASP! You do? OMO! What an honour!” She made a motion like she’s wearing a gown and bowing like royalty.

 

“Are you really sunbae’s bestfriend?”

 

Sooyoung let out a laugh, “I know what you mean. Yul and me, we’re total opposites. But that’s what makes us complete. Cause we complement each other.”

 

“Eww, Soo! You’re making it sound like we’re a couple.”

 

“But you do love me, right Yul? Right, right…?”

 

Yoona watched their interactions quietly. Sooyoung playfully poking Yuri, the latter laughing while trying to ruffle the tall girl’s hair. She felt something weird, like a pang in her chest. She wished she was the one on Sooyoung’s place, playing around comfortably and in ease with each other without caring about others. Without having to worry about what others said about you...

 

“Do you like Yuri?”

 

“Huh?” Yoona blinked back when Sooyoung appeared in front of her, their faces only a few millimeters away.

 

“You’ve been staring at her. Do you like Yuri that much?”

 

“Eh? Of course not…” Yoona waved it off with an awkward laugh while trying to avoid Sooyoung’s sharp eyes.

 

“Kekeke… I was just playing with you. No need to get so uptight.” Sooyoung patted her back before pushing the embarrassed Yuri obviously trying to hide her face by walking in front of them.

 

“So what were the both of you doing in the faculty room?”

 

“Prof. Choi gave us an assignment.” Yoona replied.

 

“Mwo? I thought you guys are in different years?”

 

The darker of them two answered without turning to her friend, “Not that kind of assignment, Soo. He wanted us to help the student council with organizing a welcoming week for the freshies.”

 

“Ehhh? That’s so cool! Why didn’t we get one when we entered this college?”

 

She shrugged, “Beats me. That’s why I don’t feel like doing this.”

 

“But… why you, Yul?”

 

“To do the dirty job, as usual. And he tricked me with that lame reason, that crazy weirdo.” Yoona could see Yuri letting out a deep sigh out of frustration.

 

“But then again, I don’t think anyone can do the “dirty job” except you, Yul. He picked you for a reason.”

 

“Not you too, Soo.” She gave the tall girl a glare before turning around with a slump shoulder. Yuri stopped when they reached the Administrator office.

 

“I need to hand these papers here so you guys can go on without me.”

 

Sooyoung nodded, lazily waving goodbye to Yuri before the tall girls continue walking down the hallway to their classes. The long fingers unwrapped a chocolate bar, offering some to the silent first year, who refused it, before taking a huge bite of it.

 

“Sooyoung, can I ask you some questions?”

 

“Omo.. What’s this? You’re already calling me by my first name? No respect for your sunbae, Im? Huh?”

 

Yoona gulped from Sooyoung’s scary face, it felt like the tall girl was about to chomped her alive. “U-um.. I’m s-sorry, Sooyoung-sunbae.”

 

“KEKEKEKE! I was just kidding~ Aaah… now I know why they can’t wait for the first years to come.”

 

Yoona swear it didn’t looked like Sooyoung was joking. She was scary enough to make her that frightened. Yoona make sure to make a mental note to never mess with Sooyoung. She’s dangerous…

 

“So, about that question… may I?”

 

“Oh, sure, sure... what is it?”

 

“What’s with this “dirty job”? What are you guys talking about? And why Prof. Choi picked Kwon-sunbae out of everyone?”

 

Sooyoung scratched her head, her eyes wandering left and right like she was thinking about it. After contemplating much, she lets out a sigh.

 

“Ehh, I don’t think I can answer that question. Yuri would kill me! But I’ll just tell you one thing.” She devoured the remaining half of her chocolate, full as she turns to the confused Yoona waiting patiently out of curiosity.

 

“Kwon Yuri is not the person you think she is. She’s full of surprises, she'll surprise the heck out of you.”

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: New chapter's up and I didn't forget to untick it XD  Next update will be a little late, maybe a month... or next year. Or when I feel like it kekeke.. Jk.

This one was a bit rushed so I hope you can turn a blind eye to any spelling and grammar mistakes. Thanks for reading! See you guys soon~