CHAPTER 09

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Nine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Dinner?” Nanhee furrowed her eyebrows, staring at her phone to make sure it really was Oh Sehun she was talking to.

 

“S-since you’re no longer going to be my manager, I thought-”

 

She gasped, “You’re going to throw a goodbye party?”

 

“...A what?”

 

She giggled, “Aww that’s so sweet of you. I didn’t think you would ever do something like that for me”

 

“It’s not really a-”

 

“Thank you”

 

“It’s more of a dat-”

 

“I will give Chaewon a call”

 

“But-”

 

Before Sehun could explain, Nanhee already hung up and started calling Chaewon.

 

 

 

Chaewon sat in her seat sipping on her iced soy latte while she held 'auditions' for new butlers. She groaned as the third man left the room. She was gonna call for the next person to come when her phone started to ring.

 

“Chaewon speaking”

 

“Sehun is going to throw a goodbye party for us”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, “He said that?”

 

“Yeah”

 

That doesn’t sound right...

 

“What were his exact words?”

 

“Exact words?”

 

“Tell me”

 

“Uh… Let’s go eat dinner together tonight since you’re no longer going to be my manager… Or something like that”

 

She sighed.

 

He was trying to ask her out on a date. Just this scenario by itself proves how inexperienced Nanhee is with men. I wouldn’t be surprised if she told me she never dated before. She is such an airhead…

 

“Sure I’ll go”

 

“Oh! I forgot to ask him where! But I have to go talk to boss...”

 

“Don’t worry. I will ask him about all the details and text it to you”

 

“Really? Thanks!”

 

“You’re welcome”

 

Idiot.

 

She sighed as she dialed Sehun’s number “Why are you such an idiot?” she asked before Sehun can finish saying ‘hello’

 

“Me?! I’m the idiot?”

 

“You should know by now that Nanhee is stupid with things other than work. You have to be straightforward with her”

 

“How is ‘let’s go eat dinner together tonight’ not straightforward? I was gonna say that I wanted to be closer to her now that she isn’t my manager anymore but she kept cutting me off and hung up telling me she was going to call you”

 

Chaewon massaged her temple “Tell me where you reserved and I will tell Nanhee. And no need to worry, I won’t show up. But you better confess to her or I will sue you for wasting my time”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter