CHAPTER 13

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Thirteen[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Nanhee was gloomily walking around the set after Chaewon left. Nanhee had to stay back and speak to the director about the schedule.

 

“Oh~ Who do we have here?”

 

She looked up, “Chanyeol-sshi” she smiled, “Long time no see”

 

“I heard you rejected Korea’s treasure” he smiled teasingly.

 

She glared, “Who told you that?”

 

“Chaewon may or may not have yelled at me the other day about the red carpet rumors surrounding him and Suhyun”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, “Why would she yell at you?”

-Two Days Ago-

Chaewon angrily dialed Sehun’s number.

 

“He-”

 

“I hate you so much!”

 

He sighed, “As if I didn’t know that already”

 

“You’re an !”

 

“Okay, a 9 year old child should not be using such a word”

 

“How can you get engaged to Suhyun after only a while of getting rejected?” she stabbed the magazine with her finger even if he couldn’t see, “She’s obviously a rebound and-”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“A rebound! RE-BOUND! You’re not serious about her are you? I won’t believ-”

 

“Not that”

 

“Then what?” she tried to think about what she just said, “Getting engaged to Suhyun after a while of getting rejected by Nanhee?”

 

“Who’s getting engaged to Suhyun?”

 

“You are!”

 

“I am?! Why?”

 

“What do you mean why?! That’s what I’m calling to ask!” she took a deep breath to calm down.

 

“Where are you even getting this information?”

 

“Didn’t you read the news?!” she snorted, “Who am I kidding, of course you don’t read anything besides the script, sorry for overestimating an idiot like you”

 

“Did you eat something bad? You seem to be in a bad mood and the last time this happened was when you ate fake caviar…”

 

“Shut up and explain yourself!”

 

“I would explain myself if I knew what you were talking about!”

 

Chaewon read the article out loud for him.

 

“What?! That’s not true! We’re not engaged and I’m definitely not dating her! OH MY GOD!! WHAT IS THIS?! There’s so many paparazzis outside of my house! Holy sh- Oops I almost swore in front of a child. How could I...”

 

She rolled her eyes “Well good luck getting out of the house”

 

“This must be a publicity stunt. There’s no way a rumor like this would suddenly come up without any pictures of us seen together…”

 

“Our boss wouldn’t do that” she replied and gasped, “Then it must be… UGH! I’m hanging up. I need to have a word with that Park Chanyeol!”

 

“What? Aren’t you gonna help me with the pa- Hello? HELLO?! CHAEWON!!!”

 

-Now-

 

Nanhee glared at Chanyeol.

 

He raised both his arms defensively, “It wasn’t me! I’m no longer her manager. Her new manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter