CHAPTER 05

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Five[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“How was practice?” Sehun asked mockingly while he got his makeup done.

 

“It was perfect” Chaewon replied while sitting in the seat next to him.

 

“Can Nanhee even act?”

 

I rolled my eyes, “I don’t need to be able to act. I just need to read the lines of other people for her so she can practice her own lines”

 

Sehun snorted as he pushed past me and was about to walk out.

 

“You’re coming tomorrow night right?” Chaewon asked Sehun with a smirk. My eyes widened.

 

Oh no she didn’t!

 

He furrowed his eyebrows, “Did we have something planned?”

 

I pushed Sehun “Silly kid. She probably confused her schedule. Chaewon, you’re too busy. Hahaha…”

 

He chuckled, “You’re not very good at acting Nanhee” he crossed his arms “What are you hiding from me?”

 

Chaewon gasped, “Nanhee~ You didn’t invite Sehun to dinner with Chanyeol-sshi tomorrow?!”

 

This brat.

 

I glared at her and she smirked proudly.

 

“Dinner?” he asked.

 

“W-what dinner?” I tried to play dumb.

 

“What time?”

 

“At 6:30pm”

 

“I’m free that time”

 

Chaewon nodded, “Yeah, I thought that’s why Nanhee chose that time”

 

Sehun smirked, “Well, see you tomorrow noona”

 

I hate children.

 

 

 

“I talked to the director and he said that scenes 24-29 will only take about two hours to film assuming there are no mistakes. Sehun and Chaewon both have free time on the 14th because the interviewers agreed to move the date up. But they’re both only free from 12:30pm to 3:30pm. So we have to be quick about make up and the director said we won’t have time for rehearsals so we will have to do without it. This is the only time that works for us. Chaewon has a shoot for a new commercial at 4:00 and Sehun has to film for a variety show”

 

Chanyeol-sshi nodded, “Suhyun only has lessons on that day so it should work. Thank you so much”

 

Chaewon closed the menu, “Order anything you want Chanyeol-sshi. It’s Sehun’s treat”

 

Sehun coughed, “W-what?”

 

Chanyeol-sshi looked guilty, “No, you guys did us a favor by adjusting your schedules. The least I can do is treat everyone”

 

I smiled, “We insist” Sehun glared at me, “He is such a good child that he never allows people to pay if he makes more money than them. Which is most of the country” We all laughed except for Sehun who was smiling through gritted teeth.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter