CHAPTER 12

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Twelve[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

I furrowed my eyebrows, “New manager already?”

 

He shrugged, “I guess no one can handle my handsomeness”

 

“I don’t think that’s the reason...”

 

“I’m tired” he ignored me and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

“I’m not your freakn’ pillow!” I tried to cover my blush. He didn’t even bother moving or opening his eyes.

 

“Stay quiet. Korea’s #1 star is trying to get his beauty sleep”

 

I clicked my tongue but allowed him to rest since I know he has been working really hard lately.

 

-Third Person’s POV-

 

“Yeah Chaewon and I got along really well” Sehun smiled brightly.

 

Chaewon and Sehun were holding hands during the fanmeet event, “Sehun oppa was always with me off the set and he was very funny and entertaining” they looked at each other with sarcastic smiles but when facing the crowd they had their star smiles.

 

Nanhee rolled her eyes as she stared at them from the side.

 

Such professionals...

 

“Would you guys want to be siblings in real life?” one of the fans in the crowd asked. Everyone cheered because of the good question.

 

“Yes definitely”

 

Not

 

They both added in their heads but giggled at each other for answering at the same time.

 

“If I can have such a cute little sister, my life would be complete”

 

Chaewon giggled shyly, “I actually already think of him as my brother”

 

“AWWW” the crowd squealed.

 

“I have the cutest sister ever” Sehun chuckled and hugged her.

 

“Ew let go of me” she mumbled.

 

“Shut up, the camera is facing me right now”

 

“You disgusting creature, I want my face to be in the picture”

 

“If it was, it would lower the value of the picture so stay still”

 

She pinched his stomach. He let go of her and sent her a quick death glare, which she returned with a smirk.

 

“In fact, a few days ago, we had a movie night at Sehun’s-” she cleared “At Sehun oppa’s house! I accidentally picked a scary movie but I wasn’t scared at all because he was there with me” she smiled, “Oppa was super cool!”

 

“AWW”

 

Nanhee snorted.

 

Accidentally my . You picked that movie on purpose to make fun of me...

 

“I have a question for Chaewon” another fan raised her hand and was given the microphone, “It seems like Suhyun unni and Sehun oppa had great chemistry in the film, do you think they would be compatible in real life?”

 

Chaewon pouted and shook her head, “I like Suhyun unni a lot, but I don’t want her to take away my oppa” she held on to Sehun’s sleeve tightly.

 

“AWW”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes while all the cameras were on her complimenting her for being a cute 'protective' younger sister.

 

-Nanhee’s POV-

 

“Great acting you guys” I chuckled at the two who looked like they were ready to kill each other.

 

“Unni~” Chaewon ran over to my side and hugged me.

 

“Noona~” Sehun mocked her and hugged me from the other side.

 

“Stop the cute acting, you can’t trick me” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Come on let’s go Nanhee” Chaewon switched back to her usual self, “You’re eating dinner at my house”

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” Sehun said immediately.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter