CHAPTER 08

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Eight[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Since filming ended for the day Chaewon, Sehun, and I decided to go karaoke.

 

I rolled my eyes, “It’s been an hour and you haven’t sung at all” I passed the microphone over to Sehun, “Come on, sing”

 

“No”

 

“Just one song. Sing”

 

He gave me a look “No! Are you stupid?!”

 

AM I STUPID?! Am I stupid for asking him to sing in a freaking karaoke room?!

 

I rolled my eyes, “This is our celebration since your next shoot will be the last scene”

 

I was proud of myself for making it through these past few months with two brats. And I was also excited for my triple paycheck, but no one needs to know that.

 

Sehun snorted, “You mean celebration for your triple paycheck?”

 

Okay I didn’t think I was that obvious.

 

“I’m gonna go to the bathroom” I stood up and walked out of the room.

 

-Third Person’s POV-

 

“You brat, you lied to me” Sehun glared at Chaewon as soon as she left the room.

 

“I have no idea what you’re talking about” she shrugged as she reached for the chips.

 

“Who’s Jaeyeol huh? Even Nanhee didn’t know who he was”

 

Chaewon chuckled, “Why are you so mad? It was none of your business to begin with” Sehun became quiet making her laugh even more, “How about I make it up to you?”

 

“Make it up?”

 

Nanhee came back into the room.

 

-Nanhee’s POV-

 

“Nanhee, you’re free after this right?”

 

I nodded, “Yeah”

 

“Sehun said he’s not too confident about the last scene so wants to go over it with you”

 

Sehun gave her a look, which made me confused, “He doesn’t look like he needs my help”

 

“Do you need her help?”

 

“...Uh” they exchanged glances “Yeah”

 

What’s going on between them? Are they planning a prank?

 

 

 

The next morning, when I came into Sehun’s dressing room he gasped and fixed his slightly messy bed hair.

 

“Scared to see me?” I teased, but he didn’t give me his usual bratty comeback. In fact he wouldn’t even look into my eyes.

 

What’s with him?

 

“U-uh…”

 

It was strange seeing Sehun flustered like this.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows, “Uh… Seh-”

 

He jumped “N-nanhee noona…” I looked around but it was just the two of us.

 

Noona? Since when does this brat call me noona when we’re alone?

 

I touched his forehead to check his temperature and he flinched, “You don’t have a fever” I mumbled.

 

He gulped and took a step back, “I-I have to go!” he said and ran off while bumping into and knocking a couple of chairs and props down.

 

Is he okay?

 

 

 

Daeho cupped Youngju’s face. Her eyes widened “D-daeho?”

 

“Youngju”

 

She gasped, “Y-you remember me?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter