CHAPTER 06

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Six[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Did I sound okay?” Sehun asked.

 

“Your voice was a little shaky. Are you feeling sick?” I put my hand on his forehead.

 

He moved back, “I’m not sick. It’s just starting to get late so I’m a little sleepy”

 

I nodded, “Okay, then you should head home”

 

He nodded, “Let’s go”

 

“We shouldn’t go together. I didn’t think about this before, but there are a lot of paparazzis. If we were with Chaewon, it would be okay but since it’s just the two of us, there might be a misunderstanding”

 

“Why would anyone think I would date you?” he rolled his eyes.

 

I glared at him, “There are some celebrities who date normal people to boost their image”

 

“Whatever. Then how are you gonna get home?”

 

“There’s a bus that stops really close to my house and the bus stop is right in front of our company so I’ll take that”

 

“At this time?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“This world isn’t as safe as you think it is”

 

I snorted.

 

Is this child really going to tell me about the dangers of this world?

 

“Once I get on the bus, I’m safe” I walked towards the door “Bye”

 

Before I walked out, he grabbed my wrist.

 

“What?” He dragged me out of the practice room. “Sehun?”

 

He didn’t reply and pushed me inside the back of his car “Hide in here”

 

“This isn’t a good idea” I said. He covered me in blankets “I’m not E.T!”

 

“Really? You look like one” he smirked as he closed the door and walked over to the driver’s seat.

 

“Even if I hide, there will be suspicions”

 

“Why?”

 

“Your flashy sports car will really stand out in my neighborhood… And then they will see the driver and think ‘Why would Oh Sehun come to this neighborhood?’ and they will see you drop me off at my apartment”

 

“You’re right” he nodded.

 

I was about to take the blankets off when he started the car “Why are you starting the car? Let me get off” but he ignored me once again so I had no choice but to go back to being E.T.

 

“Cover your ugly face more”

 

THIS BRAT!

 

I clicked my tongue as I completely covered myself in the blanket and tried to make myself flat on the seats. Now I couldn’t see anything outside.

 

 

 

“Wake up!”

 

I rubbed my eyes hearing the voice I wanted to erase from my life. It took me  a few seconds to realize that I was not at my house.

 

“Where are we?”

 

“At my house” he rolled his eyes, “Isn’t it obvious? There is no way you could ever come close to a house like this other wise”

 

I snorted, “Chaewon is pretty rich too”

 

He smirked, “I don’t remember seeing her in the top 10 list of-”

 

“Okay okay shut up” I sighed as I sat up, “But what am I doing here?”

 

“Well since you were worried that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter