CHAPTER 11

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Eleven[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Let’s have a movie night at Sehun’s house” Chaewon suddenly suggested right after recording.

 

Since Sehun and Chaewon’s movie was such a success, they got called to many events and shows together. I was thankful to Sehun for talking to me before things got awkward because we have been meeting almost everyday.

 

“My house? Why?” he looked displeased at the idea of her coming to his house.

 

“We have an event coming up, and if we’re going to continue acting like we’re close, we need to have something we can talk about. We already ran out after two interviews”

 

I chuckled, “Have fun”

 

“You’re not coming?” Sehun asked.

 

“Oh~ she must be hanging out with Jaeyeol” Chaewon winked at me.

 

Why is she winking at me? Was I supposed to do something? And why is she bringing Jaeyeol up? We only met once… Oh I get it! She wants to be alone with Sehun for their bonding time so she has more things to talk about on their shows. I got you Chaewon!

 

“Since you’re her manager and babysitter, I think it’s your responsibility to watch over her”

 

“If you’re gonna be with her then I don’t think I need to watch over her. She has a driver who can take her to and from your house, so it shouldn’t be a problem. Plus, I don’t want to interfere the bonding time between you siblings” I winked back at Chaewon who rolled her eyes.

 

Now she’s rolling her eyes? Why? I thought I got the message...

 

“No~ I want unni to come too” she pouted, “I might die of boredom if I was alone with Sehun”

 

He glared, “You’re the one that suggested it”

 

So she wants me to come right? She’s so confusing!

 

“...So should I go?”

 

“Yes” they replied in unison.

 

“Movie night it is” I smiled and we walked out together.

 

 

 

The three of us sat on the sofa while watching a random movie Chaewon picked.

 

“Why did you pick this one?” I asked while shoving popcorn in my mouth.

 

“It was the first one I found where Sehun wasn’t in it”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Then you already know the movie isn’t as good as it can be”

 

Chaewon fidgeted in her seat.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

 

“I want to sit on the side of the sofa so I can lean” she said “Switch with me”

 

“Okay” I got up and switched with her. Before I could sit down, she put her feet on the sofa as well so I had no choice but to sit closer to Sehun.

 

This kid really knows how to get comfortable in other people’s houses.

 

When I finally settled in my seat, I realized that the movie was horror.

 

Why do I experience something horror related whenever I come to this house?!

 

“Why do you even have a horror movie in your shelf?” I glared at him.

 

He shrugged, “I worked with the director and he gave me the DVD of every single movie he directed as a birthday present”

 

I bit my lip, “...Is it scary?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “The genre is horror. What do you think? Do I need to dumb it down for you noona?”

 

I glared at him, “You brat! I’m going to kill you”

 

He pointed at the screen, “Oh he’s coming for you!”

 

“AHHH!” I screamed and covered my face in his shirt.

 

He chuckled, “The movie just started, do you really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter