CHAPTER 01

Off Limits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter One[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Chaewon!” I ran up to her “You passed the audition!”

 

 

She furrowed her eyebrows “Which one?”

 

“All of them” I smiled “You’re the new image model for Kim Minseok’s kid’s brand, you’ll be acting in the music video for Do Kyungsoo’s new single, and most importantly, you were chosen to act as Oh Sehun’s younger sister in the movie Byun Baekhyun is directing!”

 

She screamed “No way!!!” she jumped up and hugged me

 

“Yes way!” I showed her the papers

 

“This is my chance Nanhee!” Chaewon ran around excitedly.

 

How many times do I have to tell her to call me unni?

 

“Oh Sehun is the most popular actor right now and he gets the highest ratings! I can definitely use him as a stepping stone to get myself known” she flipped her hair.

 

S-stepping stone...

 

 

 

“Does my hair look okay?” she faced me.

 

“You look beautiful as always”

 

She glared at me when I said it in a monotone.

 

“Do not use that tone with me young lady” she put her hand on her hip “We’ve been working together for six years now, you spend more time with me than I do with my parents. I expect to be respected by you”

 

I sighed, “My apologies…”

 

She rolled her eyes and cleared as she knocked on the waiting room labeled ‘Oh Sehun’.

 

Oh my god… I finally get to meet him! Keep calm Jung Nanhee. You have to be professional. Even if he is like an angel, he will definitely get annoyed if I fangirl over him.

 

“Come in” came his angelic voice

 

She opened the door and walked in.

 

She bowed “Hello, I’m Kim Chaewon. I will be acting as your little sister in our new movie”

 

He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes “Yo”

 

Y-yo?

 

I glanced at Chaewon worriedly and as I thought, her face looked tense. Although Chaewon is only 9, she has been in this industry ever since she was a baby so she is very professional. She is a brat but she is mature and knows what she is doing, so when she sees someone who doesn’t treat her with respect, she becomes very angry. She eyed me to greet him.

 

I bowed, “Hello, I am Chaewon’s manager, Jung Nanhee” I handed my business card to his manager.

 

“No need” he swapped my hand away.

 

Even his manager is rude…

 

“I quit!” he pushed past me and went out the door.

 

I stared at the door blankly. I turned to Sehun-sshi who didn’t look bothered at all. Chaewon looked just as shocked as I did. His phone rang, breaking the silence.

 

He sighed, “What do you want, boss?”

 

He talks to his boss like this?

 

“He quit” he chuckled, “He only lasted like 2 months? What a loser. Can you get someone more useful next time?” he rolled his eyes and handed the phone over to me. I looked behind me but there was no one. I pointed at myself. “Yes, you” he pushed the phone in my hand.

 

I gulped, “Uh… Hello?”

 

“Who are you?”

 

“I’m Jung Nanhee, Kim Chaewon’s manager”

 

“Okay. You’re hired”

 

I coughed, “E-excuse me?”

 

“You.Are.Hired”

 

I switched the phone to my other hand when I felt my right hand sweating, “Uh… I’m sorry I don’t really understand what you’re saying”

 

“I need you to be Sehun’s manager until the filming for this movie ends”

 

“B-but I’m already Chaewon’s manager”

 

“Yes, I already heard your introduction”

 

Why is everyone in this company so disrespectful?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter