DEBT which make me pathetic

HEIRS coming home

Eunsung is walking on the road..... it's a chilly night..... the street lights are showering a gloden beautiful light...... yellow light is passing through a densed mist which make it look like a golden shower..... a light chilly air is blowing which is a relief to the burning eyes of eunsung......view of street-light showering this goden chilly mist always amazed her but today eunsung is in no mood to admire.....

eun sung is a girl who has this courage to fight..... to fight back in toughest times..... eun sung worked so hard throughout her life..... fight every second for every happy moment she cherish and these boys made her so pathetic......

eunsung has no confidence now, the things which she has done in past and is proud of, is actually her doing or not..... and why ?.....she wants to fight her own problems ...... and now when she knew she has recieved favours from youngdo for five years, this makes her heart feel so burdened.... a feeling of debt..... a feeling of loosing freedom because she owe him.... she never asked for favours even from her best friend chanyoung and whenever she had asked even, she return it as soon as possible.... her pride is so hurt...... 

eunsung don't want make life complex...... many-a-times her heart also skipped beat in front of youngdo...... still she rejected him in the past......the reason of rejection isn't only the kim tahn but she is scared of loosing everything........

when commoners fight effect is limited to them.....but kim tahn and youngdo are no commoners......... and when kings fight it's a war..... war has losses which cann't be compunsated......to avoid a war she has done her best in past but now she is loosing her own confidence.... she has a question on her own capabilities....cann't she protect herself on her own after so much of hard work..... her indebted heart is flowing through her eyes.... nobody is looking at her today so she won't avoid her tears today.......

 

youngdo," what do you mean where is she".

kimtahn,"she isn't with you?"( lines of worries capturing his face)

youngdo,"she isn't at clinic".....

kimtahn," i am gonna kill you bastard.... i shouldn't have given you her responsibility"

(kimtahn hung up the phone and rushed to the hospital if they know anything)

(how can a patient leave this clinic...... what the hell you people do here..... tahn is shouting to everybody)

(youngdo rushed to get his latop and also dialled jandi's number "sunbae... eunsung isn't at hospital.....yes come to the clinic.....yes i am coming too....let me track eunsung phone G.P.S first)

(youngdo found location of eunsung phone's location is.......is hotel zeus..... eunsung's here..... he shuts his laptop screen took his coat and turn.....it was eunsung standing on the door with red burning eyes.....)

youngdo,"eunsungaaaa....."

eunsung screamed," are you this great..... does this make you feel great"

youngdo almost loosing his breath (he sensed eunsung found out about him helping her) ," eunsung calm down....i ....... i can explain everything to you...."

eunsung taking two step forward," what.... what can you explain....how you crushed my every effort..... now i don't know the things which i had saved pride of doing myself with my hard work is mine or not."

youngdo showing both of his in defence and to calm eunsung," trust me......they were all yours...... i just( he don't have words to complete)..."

"you just ..... you just what...... showed me things i do is nothing but a deal of your left hand",eunsung ( now tears also came to her eyes again)

youngdo," eunsungaa" (young do is feeling eunsung's every word is like putting sharp nails in his heart)

eunsung (almost crying)," why ..... why did you just..... why cann't you leave me alone"

now youndo is not in condition to bear anymore

youngdo screamed angrily" do you want me to tell you why?..... why cann't i leave you...... will you listen....."

eunsung stopped him showing her hand and said with piercing eyes," no..... just don't........ i don't want to listen...... and one more thing i will pay you back.... pay you back for everything"  

( eunsung turned and almost runned wiping her tears)

youngdo's heart has broken....broken into many pieces.....he is feeling like his world is going to end.....he wanted to stop eunsung.......but he cann't ....he is so weak in a moment he isn't able to stand even.....he almost fall on the floor

though eunsung went out her anger by screaming on youngdo..... her heart isn't in peace and how can it be?....... she screamed on the person who has loved her all the time , though she feel burdened of his favours and without her knowing make her so much angry but screaming on youngdo makes her more pathetic.......

she is walking for hours now.... and her little injury isn't little anymore......her leg is swalloed to double it's size and it hurts like hell......but she wants too feel it atleast physical pain is diverting his hurtfull pain of heart......

knock-knock

"eunsungahh",chanyoung said opening the door

(she fall down instantly on the door)

chanyoung has never seen this girl like this he is so worried what has made this girl to this condition......

chanyoung with very difficulty adjusted her in the hall sofa

"chan young ...... do you know ...... the things i have done isn't mine..... i told to you destiny is helping me ...... but it's not destiny it was youngdo"eunsung....

"you found out",chanyoung

"you knew it all along", eunsung can't be more shocked.....

"look first calm down..... there were things you know, when you got caught in that case and even if i told you that would change the fact you needed help that time and it was out of my capability",chanyoung....

(eunsung has forgotten the tragedy which has happened 3 years back........ eunsung realized what she has done just now....... so, it was young do who free her being charge as guilty)

chanyoung," but ..... he didn't,,,,,,,,,"