Incredible change

HEIRS coming home

"yes thankyou, we have with us a very young man today, he will be presenting his analysis in India on emerging market of Electronics in India" man on the podium said........

(tan entered confidently, a round of applause echoed in the conference hall, he bows down to audiences and move to the stage mike)

"thank you, (looking at the gentlemen who announced his entrance)..... thank you...... yoon chan young, i am very glad to see you again and thankfull for giving a good introduction of me and not unveiling my school life......"

(everybody laughed in the hall, chan young jokingly said," i am already regretting that")

" A very good evening to everybody....... for the past five years , i have been working in India researching on market of electronics.......it was a great experience for my life....... i worked without jaguek under my name and experience innovative technology and it's response in India............ India is a big country and a demand of new electronic gadgets is enormous.......market is welcoming to foreign trade and i propose a new project hereby on "innovative technologies"

(kim tan carry on his 20 min presentation and nobody even turn..... all eyes were set to kim tan.......everybody is mesmerized with his magical presence........ "surely he will attract investors" won thought happily.........F4 prince were also in audiences and even jun pyo cann't deny his capabilities...... kim tan finally recieves a huge round of applause which lasted for about long time of a minute or two......kim tan bows again and said "thank you")

kim tan walk towards,"hyung, how was.........."

won said interrupting him," yes , kim tan meet Mr goo joon pyo......he is our cheif investor in electronics trade"......

(kim tan shockingly shake hands with junpyo and said,"glad to meet you"...... jun pyo replied sarcastically,"really")

won," In 2009, he shifted all of his buisness to America but now he is intrested in investing in us..... since we are focussing on eco-friendly technology"....

(kim tan knew he must be a man of utmost importance thats why won is introducing him otherwise won wouldn't introduce )

" I am really impressed with you Mr kim tan,"jun pyo said with a serious face........

(kim tan knows he cann't do anything now and remain silent.... though he has this feeling against jun pyo)

"I am glad you are impressed, our team at jaguek is very hard-working and lead by Mr yoon chan young our cheif engineer in 'elctronics and computer application department".won said noticing tan's silence........

jun pyo smiled and thought there must be a storm in this guys brain which he can sense through his eyes....... jun pyo wasn't angry this time but he is enjoying the scene

then jun pyo said," really, where is Mr. yoon chan young?"

"there he comes", won repiled pointing chan young.........

(both of them looked at chan young and kim tan left without saying a word...... won watched tan's leaving shockingly and then turn to the conversation between chan young and goo jun pyo)

 

"how are you my princess", choi young do said entering the room where eun sung was reading a magzine.

(eun sung's heart stop for a moment)

"haha... are you surprised with a presence of handsome and dashing man around you....... i guess this doesn't happen to you daily "

(eun sung realized he is pointing to kim tan)

"yes, i am surprised......what are you doing here",eun sung replied

"so you don't deny i am much good-looking and handsome then kim tan", young do smirked

eun sung almost laughingly said," you haven't change a bit, still tan...tan...and tan......tell me.... you both were in relationship before i came, weren't you....."

young do replied jokingly,"oh... am i caught"

(both of the laughed like mad)

"so how did you know, i was here?", eun sung asked again.....

"it was kim tan who called me",young do replied

eun sung mouth opened in shock,"what...........tan.........tan told you"...............

 

 

hey i am turning the whole story a bit-light..... and a science fiction comment if you want it more romantic then light science-fiction romance............