Hidden and immortal love

HEIRS coming home

"hard to believe for me too"young do said seriously.......

(young do looked at eunsung seriously, for a moment eunsung got scared)

eunsung finally said,"what are you looking at so seriously?"

youngdo,"you"

(eunsung was bit surprised with the answer youngdo gave and wasn't sure what to say next...... young do came closer to eunsung, dragged the chair closer and adjust himself in chair and then looked at eunsung again......the way he was looking eunsung makes eunsung a lot nervous and her heart was beating fast)

youngdo took eunsung's hand in his hand and breaking the nervous silence in between said,"did you miss me".....

(eunsung wasn't still sure how to respond and was just looking at him)

"you two look close, isn't it youngdo", jandi said entering the room noticing eunsung's hand in youngdo's hand........

"jandi sunbae(word used for seniour similar to sir/mam) , what are you doing here",youngdo replied.......

(things which are happening in eunsung's life suddenly after a silence of 5 years is such a shock to her that if tomorrow somebody say to her that they are dating aliens , she would definately believe without arguments)

still eunsung trying to collect her own thoughts said,"sunbae????"

"yes..... i am young do's sunbae from medical college in U.S........didn't you tell her", replied jandiyahh looking at young do.....

"you.....you are a doctor", eunsung

(before young do could reply to her)

jandi said again," not just the doctor...... he has done a double major in engineering and medical"

"what engineering", eunsung said shockingly looking at young do......

(now before jandi reveal any of youngdo's life secret he interrupted)

"jan di sunbae what is it with eunsung ankle", changing the topic......

"you are a doctor yourself, can't you just ......( jandi notice youngdo's eyes stopped for a moment and understood he is trying to change the topic)....... i checked her ankle is just sprained" jandi replied

"won't you show your clinic to me for which you take special leave all the time", young do said

(jandi understood young do is trying to say something and wanted to talk alone)

"yes ....sure....come i will show you around and my findings in our research too",jandi replied

"i will come come in a moment eun sung", youngdo said looking at eunsung......

(jan di came out of the room young do followed her out)

jan di," isn't it the same girl "

youngdo sighs and said,"yes she is"

jandi," youngdo i really don't know what has happened in past but she really needs to what have you done for her all these years"

youndo,"no she doesn't need to know, and it wasn't a big deal too"

jandi,"yes it was a big deal young do....it was"

( youngdo isn't really the person who shows his feeling to everybody and jandi somehow managed to become his close friend to whom he shared his feelings fewtimes in past in U.S, there were not many korean people in U.S to whom he can talk too and jandi became a close friend to him though she was 5 years older then youngdo).......

"then i am leaving sunbae (it was hard for youngdo to stay now because jandi just scratched the surface of his hard heart), take care of eunsung",youngdo said.......

(youngdo turn to eunsung's room said he is leaving and left..... eunsung wanted to say something but youngdo rushed out in hurry.... eun sung looked at the jar of water on the side table it was empty.... she sighs and tried to move her leg)

(yoon j.hoo was just entering the clinic and saw youngdo rushing out).....

(jandi was still in the lobby sitting on the sofa and in a deep thought yoon j.hoo looked at her)

yoon j hoo," you haven't left yet it's late jandi"

jandi,"ohh.... is it?..... i didn't realized it's late ( looked at her wrist watch)"

"since you didn't realize till now, don't realize it now", yoon j.hoo said happily

jandi  looked at him trying to understand,"huh?"

yoon j.hoo," i mean have a coffee with me before you leave"

" i was waiting for this day....having coffee with you sunbae", jandi said happily

(both of them enter yoon j.hoo's cabin....yoon j.hoo make coffee in his own style.... jandi admire him making coffee then both sit on near sofa.....yoon j.hoo handed a large coffee mug to jandi)

" sunbae.....why does this happen when we fall in love.....we do everything for our love and if we get love in return , we  feel happy for a moment and then get busy in life and love which was in the air just disappears...... and if we doesn't recieve love in return, we still cann't forget the person we had loved and keep doing things for our love", jandi asked thinking something......

yoon j.hoo trying to understand jandi's question said," what are you reffering to"

jandi,"did you saw the guy who just left the clinic"

yoon j.hoo,"yes i did what about him"

jandi," he is my junior , the same person i told you about with double majors in engineering and medical together"

yoon j.hoo,"oh"

jandi continued,"for the past five years she is helping the girl i treated in morning , you saw her too.."

(yoon j.hoo was looking curiously at jan di)

jandi continued again," he remained hidden and worked as her "white knight"..... he don't like being black night (jandi laughed at once  ).......he hacked all her accounts.....her phone....her laptop and had always kept on eyes on her..........eunsung has no idea how many times he had helped her..........anytime when she was sad or needed help on anything.....young do solved her all the problems without even letting her know"

yoon j.hoo asked how did you know this

jandi," he isn't really the person who share his things, i just caught him once......and......anyway thats a long story but the point is it good to hide things you did, from morning incident i think that guy who carried her.....kim tahn is in eunsung's life and if he was in her life how come eunsung needed youngdo's help?.....where was he when she was facing hard times"

(they didn't realize eunsung who was standing by the side of door listened everything..... she actually came to ask for water because her water jar was empty..... and then she left the clinic without saying anything)

( yoon j.hoo replied to jandi's question in detail and they talk for a bit then they left instructing staff to take care of patients and call them in case of emergency)

kim tahn wasn't feeling good in conference hall and since he finished his job here he left to clinic to meet eunsung

kim tahn surprised when he found nobody in eunsung's room ......... he then checked everywhere, he couldn't found her........he is worried and concerned thinking where has she gone in this cold night...... then he remember he told youngdo to come here he felt relief for a moment and then dialed a number

"where is eunsung..... where are you..... where have you taken her" kim tahn said in one breath

youngdo's heart stopped for a moment," what do you mean ......where is she"

 

 

p.s - dear readers

first thing i want to say is thank you for reading...... i recieve response of my story being boring..... and i felt it myself too because of low response....... i am thankfull for the honest response...... i am posting this episode since i had already written it but will try to work on emotion in coming episode...... i re-edited this episode too a bit.......i will try to make it more intresting in future.... :-) .... keeping commenting and subscribe too it really helps and encourage me to write...........