WHO the hell is jun pyo

HEIRS coming home

"what you two are doing here in my office this early morning" said won......

tan is still in amusement and said'"you.....you are for real cha eun sung"

(won is laughing inside him seeing those two stupid who spent whole night here and actually he is amused by tan's reaction what he didn't know eun sung was here , both of these are still stupid he thought) 

eun sung apologize to won again. .......

"tan are you finished with presentation"won asked

"yes hyung I have finished my analysis there is just management of slides remaining" tan replied

won said, "ahh o.k hand rest of the presentation to my secretary, he will handle the rest, you now go and prepare yourself for evening , you will be representing jaguek with this presentation in evening and also buy a outfit, and shoes too"

(tan looked down to his shoes these looked really ugly and noticeably ugly he thought looking at his shoes)

eun sung also looked at his shoes and her eyes widened, she remember it's the shoes she gifted him...........

"if you want another gift just say it , why are you showing the world that I gifted you poor quality shoes"eun sung said

(won and eun sung smiled and tan is irritated with everybody's pointing on his shoes)

"then why did you bought me these, these poor quality shoes (pointing to shoes) and they are pink , do you know how much guys in India laughed at me everyday" tan said

"what you wear them everyday"eun sung said surprisingly

(tan just caught red handed)

"no, no that's .......the thing is....."tan said

eun sung laughed and said ,"let's go, let's buy you new shoes''

(tan isn't a condition to say anything , , he is too embarrassed to say anything he just followed her and caught her hand from behind and started walking)

eun sung saw him she was really happy holding hands with tan but.......

she said,"yeahhhh kim tan"

"I am not leaving your hand"tan replied without even looking at her .......

eun sung smiled to her........

(both of them leave to nearby COEX mall to buy shoes)

eun sung and kim tan is walking in mall and eun sung asked for ice-cream and tan left to buy ice-cream. ......

eun sung was walking and looking at different shoes in mall..... and suddenly she collide with a girl and fall.......

"oh! i am so sorry are you o.k", the girl said......

(Eun sung said she is fine and tried to get up but her legs hurt and paining so she can't)

"does she look o.k to you"replied kim tan and rushed hurily towards her,,,,,,,

girl again said,"oh! i am so sorry .....i...i didn't meant to......(and with shock looks at tan face .....tan's face was so familier to her).......

then a strong voice came from behind and enters goo joon pyo........

"what are you doing on floor jandiyahh" said jun pyo.......

"jun pyo i think we need to go to clinic we just collided by mistake and she sprained her leg",jan di replied.......

"stay away, it is because of you she sprained her leg" tan said angrily......

(jandiyahh again appolizes, it was not in her character to appolize again and again but she don't want to create a scene)

"look i am a doctor",jandi said again.... and started turning eun sung's ankle

(eun sung groaned in pain)

tan angrily said,"let go off your hands"

"excuse me,MR , if i am not saying anything doesn't mean you can shout as you like,"jandi also said angrily.....

"do you even know , who are you talking too" tan said even angrily

"do you know, kiddo.....to whom you are talking" jun pyo said interfering......

now water is above tan's head eun sung is in pain and bunch of peasents arguing him.

(he stood up and now jun pyo and kim tan are standing face to face, facing each other)

(both eun sung and jandi for a moment forget what's happening remain stunned for a moment, both boys are equally handsome and so similar)

"No! i don't know ......i don't who the hell dared to touch my girl"tan said....

jun pyo's fist is clenched now, jandi realized temprature of atmosphere

jandi again said touching jun pyo's elbow.''we need to go to hospital"

jun pyo calmed a bit and looked at cha eun sung who is still on th floor......

and he said,"..........................................