Flashback

HEIRS coming home

Eunsung said quitely,"tahn we need to talk"

(tahn looses his grip on her.....eunsung fall down and screemed in pain.....tahn looked at her feet.....there is not limit of his anger now.....he carried her carefully to the bed..... jandi followed tahn to eunsung's ward.......eunsung can sense anger in tahn's eyes though he hasn't a word yet...... jandi is examining her feet closely.....  trying to removing her shocks.....eunsung is trying her best to bear pain)

jandi," this won't do , we need to cut the shocks..... do you have any idea what have you done with your leg..... how can you be so careless..... i told you to avoid walking for a week..... do you this is a joke...... you intentionally doubled your injury didn't you"

(kim tahn has no idea of what has happened last night but his anger can be seen in his sharp eyes)

(jandi plastered her leg this time and give warning to eunsung not to do anything stupid now and left)

kim tahn,"why ?!!!! what happened last night when youngdo came here? what did that bastard........"

eunsung replied stoping him," it's not him.... it's me because of whom i suffered"

kim tahn," just tell me what has happened last night before i loose my mind cha eunsung"

eunsung replied patiently,"before i tell you, what has happened last night i need to tell you something else"

(eunsung took tahn's hand and continued)

eunsung," three years back, one of my proffessor was working on something highly classified.......... i still have no idea what was that......... but it was classified for our country safety..........

he asked me to go to his office and take assignments which were in the pen-drive on his table.......... that time i had no idea about my proffessor working on any classified technology...........

i entered his cabine pen-drive was on table...... i don't know how but i didn't saw the pen-drive on the table..... i thought it must be in one of the drawer of his table......i searched in drawers and found a pen-drive and CCTV in his office recorded me searching for something when pen-drive was right in front of my eyes.......

i uploaded data of pen-drive.... and i didn't have any idea what i uploaded was encrypted classified data because data was encrypted to look like normal questions and looked like a assignment......

though i felt questions are strange because he usually gave assignment on topics included in weekly lectures....but they were topics not in our weekly syllabous......

i was captured by country's security forces after uploading them.....it was captured in cctv footage that i didn't pick the pen-drive on table instead searched for other......

though nothing happened with country's safety because data was highly encrypted..... but i was under investigation for betraying country.....

my proffessor was a high profile person in government and since he is so important to the government, so government itself was protecting him though he wasn't supposed to leave classified data so carelessly even if it's encrypted.....

that time a high profile lawyer self-volunteer to help me.....

thankfully my friend and i had some chat on how wierd proffessors questions this time before i uploaded.... i told her,,,,get ready to be crazy... this time all the questions of proffessor are out of syllabous.....

that case was classfied and even my classmates didn't knew it yet........

i was so scared of death penalty but that lawyer believed my innocence when no other government lawyers were even ready to take my case and i wasn't allowed to go to private lawyers since it was the matter of nation's security.......

the lawyer asked me if i can think of anything to prove that i was completely unkown of everything..... and that chat with my friend was submitted as a proof , my back ground check,  my complete internet activities were traced.....they found no evidence against me.........

and somehow the lawyer manage to prove me no guilty..... back then i thought why? why elite lawyer like him came to help me and how did he believed me even when everything was against me ...... CCTV recording was against me.... i never understood why did he helped me....."

(kim tahn is looking at her in shock.... he cann't believe his ears..... he is also cursing himself deep down for not being there when she needs her most)

eunsung took a pause and continued," yesterday, i found out why did he helped me......(eunsung took a pause again and said).... it was youngdo....youngdo arranged that lawyer for me and proved me no guilty".......

( Eunsung expalined further how did she find out youngdo being his knight..... and what she thought after listening to that and how she hurted youngdo without knowing the complete story and burst in tears)

kimtahn hugged her tightly and covered her in his arms and relaxed her head on his shoulder" everything's gonna be fine.... calm down ....i am here now....... i am here"