Sound of storm

HEIRS coming home

eunsung remained in tahn's arm for a moment.....then released herself and said

eunsung,"tahn i need to go to youngdoahh.... i need to apologize...."

kimtahn said strictly," i know.... but you are not going to move even a inch till your feet is completely o.k"

eunsung,"kim tahn..."

kimtahn," i will handle your apology and thanx till then..... i will meet him today"

eunsung," but....."

kimtahn," no buts it's final...."

( kim tahn still cann't believe this much happened in past.......eunsung must have suffered a lot he thought).....

kimtahn," then i am leaving"......

(kim tahn has no idea how he is gonna express his gratitude to youngdo.... they don't have a relationship of favours and thanx)

( young do is sitting calmly with his laptop on a comfortable white sofa......he is wearing ablack shirt with black trousers.... and even black spects..... his looks are unexplicable this time........kim tahn enters room)

kim tahn," i came here to talk to you"

youngdo sarcastically smile," i am already worried"

kim tahn," look ....i am here to say thank you....."

(before he could say anything, youngdo stood up)

again sarcastically said," you are changed kimtahn.....you are saying you came here to thank me.....)

(tahn stood up and said with a joking smile," change is the law of nature")

youngdo came closer to him ..... now they are facing each other face to face

youngdo,"i will tell you what exactly change is...... and what are laws"

(kim tahn can sense threats in his voice )

kim tahn," look youngdo....."

(youngdo turned and move to the window)

youngdo," kim tahn... can you deliver my message to eunsung"

kim tahn," yes.... tell me what it is?"

( youngdo turn to face kim tahn and put his hands in his pockets)

youngdo," tell her to leave you....if she want to save you and come to me...." (youngdo's voice is so threatning only kim tahn is man to stand by it...)

kimtahn," you want me to get mad....don't you"

youngdo," we are done talking here..... deliver the message properly or i will deliver it my way...... GAME IS ON......"

kimtahn," don't fool yourself.... anyway i came here to say thanx and eunsung send her appologies too....."

youngdo laughed like mad," i don't need her apologies anymore..... i need her and only her....make sure you deliver my message properly"

( kim tahn actually cann't decide if his friend actually lost his mind)

kimtahn,"we will talk later.... you are out of your mind today"

(kim tahn came back to hospital.... chanyoung was also there )

kimtahn said jokingly,'' what my company pays you for this.... you can wander anytime you want chanyoung"....

eunsung," what did he say...... is he okay"

kim tahn," oh.... he is fine just in a mood to play games......he said GAME IS ON....haha"

(chanyoung expression changes completely in a second)

chanyoung," i have a bad feeling about kim tahn...... we need to talk...... you need to be extremely prepared for this....."