Unknown story

HEIRS coming home

chanyoung,"but.....he didn't tried to do anything wrong..... you were innocent and he just proved it 3 years back...... he kept track of what are you doing but never tried to interfere till you are in absolute trouble..... he just ensure your safety...."

eunsung," how did you know that?....."( now she is not breathless)

chanyoung," when you caught in that case, i was keeping an eye on your internet activities since the people against you were strong and can try attack on your data and temper things their way"

chanyoung continues," and i found out another I.P doing the same , i tried to check from what time this i.p is tracing you and it was from one and a half year back the incident, so i was confirmed it cann't be somebody related to that incident...... i tried to threaten the I.P in cyber attack... and i get a phone call from youngdo,"get out of my way chanyoung".... i realized it was youngdo then"

eunsung," you knew it since then!!!!"

chanyoung sighs," i wanted to tell you but youngdo didn't let me.... he said she won't accept my help directly...... and i cann't control myself for not helping so it's better this way"

( eunsung was so much in guilt....she shut her eyes and down her head)

chanyoung,"but.... that doesn't mean because you owe him.... you accept him...... you love kim tahn....and kim tahn also loved you so much..... and there is no reason for you to feel burden of debt of youngdo"

(chanyoung knows exactly how his friend is feeling)

eunsung raising her head," but i feel so much in debt..... and i missed kim tahn all the years so much and i don't know if he did or not.......... and there is another person who is making every effort gor my happiness.....  am i doing something wrong...... i didn't wanted to play the game of hearts .....but...(broken into tears again)..."

chanyoung,"look  you haven't done anything wrong and there are other things  you need to know..... kim tahn also missed you ..... i shouldn't tell you this because it's his personal matter but before you take any decision in gulit or debt and since you open your heart when you are thankfull, i need you to know this....... remember you complained to me about having blank calls..... i traced it and found kim tahn's identity related to the number..... i also found his diary blog..... i shouldn't tell you this but before you do anything....... his account is on asian fanfics and he wrote in the name "dream-catcher" and your name is the password"

(eunsung was just listening without giving any reaction)

chanyoung stood up bring some ice and warm bandages relax eunsung's leg and said again,"get some sleep now.... you are tired and low energy.... forget everything and sleep..... handle your troubles tomorrow with new energy.... you aren't in a condition to think now"

( she has no energy to go upstairs in the bedroom she lay on the sofa..... chanyoung gave her blanket and help her to cover her and left....... eunsung once looked at the night bulb and then shut her eyes..... she is so tired that she fall asleep instantaneously)

kimtahn's is up all night making calls, checking movie theatre ,leeboo na's house, shop where they sell dream-catcher, parks and everywhere he can think of......

eunsung woke up late in the morning last day was so stressfull and was like bad dream..... she woke up and sit on chair of dinning table nearby...... she wanted somebody to tell her that nothing happened...... it was all dream but she knew it wasn't...... no matter how she think of it..... it wasn't a dream......

eunsung was sitting thinking and then chanyoung came from upstairs..... " you are up" he said with a smile...

eunsung nodded head......

"i cooked breakfast for you..... and you slept like.......  it's all cool now.... let me put it in microwave "...

"chanyoung can you give me your laptop ..... i need to....."eunsung said sttoping him...

"yes i will give you but breakfast first and then i will leave for the office leaving you alone with my laptop", chanyoung winked

(this suddenly make eunsung smile, chanyoung felt a relief in him.....she is coming to normal)

"o.k so here goes todays's shedule you will do your breakfast first......then i will give you laptop and leave for office...... and then after i come back in lunch...... you are going to hospital with me.....  ",chanyoung said like teaching a students with full hand actions.... 

"oh i don't want to go to office.....without you there, it's so empty", chanyoung said giving a naughty smile.......

 

" i get it... now give me my breakfast...."eunsung said smilingly.....

(eunsung finished her breakfast..... chanyoung gave her his laptop and left...)

she opened the laptop and here she goes.......

" TAN'S DIARY IT SAID IN DISCRIPTION......"

 

p.s

dear readers story got bit complex now..... and a bit sad too..... it will lighten soon......but ofcourse there is drama involved in the path