Pieces of pride

HEIRS coming home

jun pyo said,"lets, take her to yoon ji hoo's clinic"......

"what!  (tan can't believe , he is here and another men is saying he would take her to hospital)

what! did you just said where are you taking her" tan said.......

(this time jun pyo laughed at him , this doesn't happens to him daily , a commoner arguing him......he don't have money to buy shoes and arguing almighty junpyo and anyway what he is doing in this kind of mall)

and finally jun pyo said."hey dude ! we can fight anyday you want........ since my girl is also invoved and she is elite doctor of country so listen to her and let's take her to hospital......... i have a heli-copter in mall's helipad and you know you won't find any taxi and car since they are out of the picture in south-korea now,,,,"

(tan realized the situation.....this makes his pride shattered to pieces that he need this man's help, he knew he cann't carry eun sung to hospital or even nearby sub-station and cars not allowed in south-korea now)

"i will pay you back for this" tan said lowly

(jun pyo laughed)

and said."sure you will"

(there is no limits to kim tan's anger now but he remained silent)

kim tan carries eun sung in his arms and walked behind jandi and jun pyo.

chan eun sung was looking at him, tan's also looked at her, she is looking so beautiful, still the same, same beautiful innocent eyes, her eyes were shining like diamonds, how much he wanted this moment eun sung in his arm and that bastard he suddenly remeber jun pyu.......and look towards the helipad and said quitely,"am i that handsome, you cann't take your eyes off"

chan eun sung turned red in embarassment and ,"i wasn't ......i wasn't"

tan interrupted" don't worry you can keep staring, i know , i am" and winked at her........

 

 

yoon ji hoo heared a voice in his neighbouring cabine.....is jandiahh back from america he thought and stood up and walk towards jandi's cabine.......

jandiahh you are back he said happily looking at jandiahhh......

"move aside you are blocking door", he heared a familer voice from behind,

(he knew it's jun pyo's voice, he turned and to his surprise it's not jun pyo it's some other guy carrying a girl)

he moved to a side and looked carefully at tan's face

"lay her here"jandi said pointing to a bed....

jandi call the nurse oh han ni and ask her to bring ice-pack and some other stuff..................