GAME IS ON

HEIRS coming home

leemimho

kimtahn with a questioning face," what are you talking about"......

chanyoung." this is very serious tahn...... he has name in the hacking field of inevitable destruction after he says "GAME IS ON"...... and you have woken something and a war is unavoidable now"

eunsung(very worried and stressed)," how did it happen...... did you deliver my apologies"......

kimtahn still wondering," yes i did.... i did apologies...... and what a WAR"

chanyoung," what did he demand in exchange...... he always gives option before complete destruction"

(kim tahn looked at eunsung and then at youngdo)

kimtahn," nothing".....

chanyoung looked at eunsung and understood she was on stake," then we definately need to be prepare..... let's go to the office"

kimtahn," what exactly are you reffering to do"

chanyoung," i will tell you, let's go to office first"...

kimtahn," i am not leaving her here alone"

chanyoung," don't worry, he won't do anything to her.....and infact nobody can do anything to her as long is youngdo's here but we need every single minute to prepare ourself"

(kim tahn still has no idea why chanyoung's so worried)

chanyoung,"did you heared of city hunter"

kimtahn,"yes the man who jailed many currupted politicians... why?"

chanyoung," youngdo and he is been working together for last 4 years and had sent every currupt and criminal of south-korea to jail"

kimtahn," what .....how did you know?"

chanyoung,"  did eunsung told you everything of her case"

kimtahn,"yes"

chanyoung," you know i was tracing eunsung's device activities and found "CITYHUNTER" and "GAMEISON" two cyber master following her.... i was amazed  why would they follow eunsung and then youngdo call me to get out of his way.....then i realized famous cyber mastermind "GAMEISON" is nobody but our youngdoahhh......he is famous in cyber world..... it's his signature after he says game is on..... he is inevitable...... thats why we need preperations"

(kimtahn is in shock and just nodded..... they reach office)

chanyoung," i want you to meet our team of cyber experts"......

(they enter a office which looks close to the thing kim tahn seen in movies...... it was a big hall with only 7 people cabinates or atleast it looks like it...... which were designed to hold 5 computers each..... one in front two hanging by sides a little uplifted by sides..... one big computer screen on upper side and even one computer attached to handle of their chairs which can move in every direction , rotate 360 degree according to comfort)

( chanyoung claps and attract everybody's attention..... guys i need you to meet somebody)

chanyoung," meet my friend kim tahn..... he is handling position of chairman in electronics and computers department..... and i am sure you all will be excited to know we are in trouble".......

kim soo hyun," better be big this time".....

chanyoung inroducing to kim tahn," meet kim soo hyun......he wanted to become a singer and end up here so he kind of look for the troubles all the time and has a name of "BROKEN HEART" in cyber world...... you better save your ears from him.....he is still practicing to enter singing field"

(everybody chuckles ...... kim soo hyun waved hand and bows taking it as compliment)

suzybae," don't worry kim tahn.... i will save your ears from him" (suzy winks)

chanyoung," she is suzy..... youngest in our team..... nobody can avoid her charms famous as "MISS A" in cyber world"

lee jong suk," i can avoid her charms" (raising hand)

chanyoung," he is lee jong suk......bodyguard of whole team.....wanted to be a boxer and end up here his name in cyber world is "TSUNAMI"....

choi daniel," however this tsunami is scared of me"

chanyoung," meet choi daniel..... he is oldest amoung us.... in short oppa of the house his name in cyber world is" SANGSENGNIM".... wanted to become a teacher but kids are horrible you know"

lee hyun woo," are you talking about me"

chanyoung," meet the real kid of team lee hyun woo, named as "HARRY POTTER" in cyber world".......

park ji yeon," and i have his magic wand"

chanyoung," she is cuttest and famous as "CUTIEPIE" in cyber world.....

lee jong ki," and i am the hottest here" (waved hand)

chanyoung," yes he wanted to become tennis player in future ( everybody chuckles), he play tennis to solve codes and his name is "ICANN'TBESTAR" in cyber world

kimtahn said jokingly ," well i can challenge you in hottness( looking at lee jong ki)...... it's nice to meet you all.... from now on we will work together"