the return

HEIRS coming home

With the sound of plane being landed,a day of anticipation started, kim tan waited for this day ,he has been preparing his mind for weeks now......

how this is gonna be the BIG DAY

he took a deep breath and enters the waiting room of air-port, to his surprise he isn't seeing anybody who came to recieve him. this isn't quite a welcome he thought but now he is almost use to it, travelling alone and managing things. 

As a habbit which he now carries he asked for newspaper at a book-shop in waiting hall and he understood the reason why nobody came to recieve him after his complete devoid years from family. he sighs then carry his luggage and moved on to exit.........

Fait always seems to knot down these two boys in circles and this is proved yet another time, when kim tan saw young do on a taxi stand, a sarcastic smile comes to his face, he isn't the only royal highness facing tough days.....

"how long have you been waiting", he said

young do don't need to turn to know who is it? he knew exactly who is right behind.....

"if these air-port athorities have told me you are here to ruin the atmosphere i could have grown wings and fly away as much i could '' young do said

(a smile also came to his face)

"I am not glad either but how can i miss the scene choi young do waiting for taxi"......

young do turn this time.......

"yeah (looked down and smiled) my lord where is your chauffeur then, (looked at his shoes) atleast i am wearing good shoes," young do said........

kim tan laughed at this, they were the heirs of conglomerates of S.korea and what discussion they are having, they never had these kind of discussion in childhood because they wear all the brands they want.....

but kim tan wasn't in a mood to explain the story of what happened with his shoes......

so he said''I think we need to walk to sub-station , we won't get any taxi here".........

young do looked puzzeled and with question mark on his faced looked at kim tan......

kim tan handed newspaper to him and young do opened the newspaper and understood he won't get taxi today......

both of  them walk towards the main exit to go to sub-station............

A life which they have lived here and the life which they lived in past 5 years is completely different and now when they come back everything happened is going through minds of both as they walk silently on pavements.........