CHAPTER 7 PROFILES

Leader In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

GET TO KNOW IKON WITH DONI AND CONI

PART IV PROFILES

Everyone is seated back after a short break when Doni and Coni announce the next part of the show, - Rewriting profiles with IKON! This time we’ll start with our charisma leader, B.I-shi,- Hyungdon weighs the facts about Kim Hanbin that their scriptwriters collected like diamonds in the dirt with his heavy look, clearly not impressed.

-You are a fashion terrorist, - he gives this line an approving tick at the end with his marker, - We can see the evidence right here, - The flowery design of Hanbin’s T-shirt speaks for itself whether he admits of being guilty or not, - You should go to Dongmyo Market where I bought some stuff for GD if you want to look even remotely bearable.

- I personally want to get rid of half of his wardrobe, - Jinhwan raises a hand in consent, eager to participate in the annihilation of Hanbin’s ridiculous hats and scarves. Knowing Hanbin’s handsome side, it pains him to see that guy hide his good looks under layers of flashy horrendous clothes. Bobby nods in agreement on the other side of B.I, who feels like the whole world suddenly turned against him and his…favorite flowery T-shirt.

- I heard your fans even came up with a game where they have to drink every time you commit a fashion crime, - Defconn rubs it in thoroughly while being completely at ease with his own indescribable “style”. Hanbin’s sorry expression and reddening ears are enough to make Bobby lose it, breaking into a loud laugh – if they managed to hit a nerve of their usually calm and collected leader with just a few words, Jiwon doesn’t want to know what they’ve got on him.

- Next one… It says you really like Mickey Mouse, so I got you something, - at these words Hyungdon reaches into his back pocket to retrieve something small and wrapped carelessly into a napkin. Hanbin looks confused for a moment until he unwraps a little Mickey Mouse fork no bigger than his own thumb – Bobby, who just came back to his senses from the previous banter, cracks up laughing again, this time along with other members and B.I. Yunhyeong is the only one who manages to fit in a mocking “aaaw” amidst all the giggling.

- Why are you laughing? My daughter learnt how to use chopsticks, she doesn’t need it anymore, so you can have it, - Doni’s kind heart could get him in trouble one day. Defconn cackles at Hyungdon’s genuinely serious tone of voice being quite satisfied with how their teasing of IKON’s leader went onto a completely new level, - Mino probably told you that we don’t let anyone get off the hook.

- Yes, Mino-hyung complained about having a trauma after your show,- Donhyuk was there and tried consoling his hyung, but Mino just kept laughing as if he had a mental breakdown.

- You know we only tease you because we love you, - making sense was never one of Hyungdon’s strengths but he never really cared either.

- Okay, next up is Bobby – main rapper, blah-blah-blah…I have a question for you – what will you spend all the money on if you win SMTM? Can you buy me a pair of shoes? – Defconn’s shamelessness is what’s really priceless when it comes to money, - I really want the golden ones that G-Dragon wore for a concert.

- I just promised to spend it on Jinan-hyung ten minutes ago, - Jiwon reminds him, completely ignoring Coni’s exaggerated pouting.

- You make me sound so hungry for money

Please log in to read the full chapter