CHAPTER 5 LOVE SQUARE

Leader In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

GET TO KNOW IKON WITH DONI AND CONI

PART II LOVE SQUARE

Even though both Hyungdon and Defconn are full-grown men, they are more interested in members’ personal lives rather than their progress in Mix and Match. While everyone gets a paper cup of water to cool themselves down after a fiery dance battle, Hyungdon gets back to the questions, - On “Happy Together” Jaesuk-hyung asked your Big Bang sunbaenims “If you were a woman, who out of your members would you date?”

- What did GD say? – Defconn snorts at Hyungdon’s genuinely hurt expression – he doesn’t seem to be over what he and G-Dragon once had during the Infinity Challenge Music Festival.

- He said Top, - Doni whines childishly, - And it isn’t even the first time he broke my heart…

- Well, we had an episode just for the two of you before, how about we get back to IKON now? They’re too relaxed, we need to shake them up a bit, - Defconn is pleased to see Chanwoo tense up in his seat, - So what about the question?

- Ah, out of IKON? – Junhoe clarifies, his chin as if the question asked needed a great amount of thinking. Showing off is probably in his blood.

- Yes-yes, lets start from the other end with our quiet maknae? – Coni suggests, pointing his hand to where Chanwoo’s fidgeting uncomfortably in his high chair.

Maknae flushes with embarrassment, a cute smile brightening his face, - For me…Yunhyeong-hyung, - Yunhyeong, who is now sitting next to him, squeezes his shoulder in approval and smiles triumphantly as if he just won “Maknae’s Choice 2014”, - He is very caring and kind and he always stays with me to practice moves I don’t understand until it’s dark outside. Then we go home together, because he worries about me walking alone at night.

- Aw, he sounds so loveable that I would probably choose to date him myself, - Hyungdon winks at him, -What about you then, Yunhyeong-shi?

- I would want to date all of them, - Yunhyeong’s playful smile is back, - These guys are so different, but I love them all! Our Chanu needs to grow up a bit for it to be legal though, - he chuckles warm-heartedly as Chanwoo’s cheeks turn pink after his answer.

- We’ll let you pass because we like you, but others have to be more specific, get it? Who’s next? Donhyuk-shi, our Dancing Queen?

- For me…Our charisma leader B.I, – Donhyuk looks up at their leader who seems to be very satisfied with his answer, - I know that Hanbin-hyung can be scary sometimes, but I understand him well and respect his strong will and commitment to the cause…I would follow him to hell and back.  

- Donhyuk-shi is a bit of a mood spoiler, isn’t he? Talking of hell all of a sudden…Can’t you a

Please log in to read the full chapter