CHAPTER 2 00:20

Leader In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

00:20

 

B.I. can’t believe it. He just ruined it. All his previous troubles with new trainees, survival shows, even his mistakes on SMTM, - all of them seem so petty now, when the realization of what just happened kicks in hard.

He just scared off the one person that he has been in love with for only god knows how long – counting not in months but in years at this point.

To be completely honest, he’s been showing it to Jinhwan little by little with small gestures like presents or hugs – sitting next to Jinhwan, he tried to show his affection through skinship, holding his hand or fixing his clothes, but now…

“LITTLE BY LITTLE, - B.I. shouts internally, tugging at his hair in disbelief, - NOT KISS WITHOUT A WORD OF WARNING!”

- Aish! – he hides his burning face in his hands again, thinking Jinhwan will certainly hate him now, - AISH, KIM HANBIN!

- What is it? – Bobby’s curious face shows in the door opening, - What happened? – he comes inside, closing the door behind him, - I just saw Jinnanie-hyung rush at full speed from this room.

- Argh, – Hanbin sighs weekly, feeling even more miserable than before.

- What did you do? – Bobby doesn’t seem to be too worried, rather intrigued actually.

- I ruined it, - B.I. admits bitterly, falling onto the bench and putting his hood over his red face.

- What? – Jiwon is as confused as Jinhwan was moments ago, - Ruined what?

- I…I kissed Jinhwan, - Hanbin says slowly, the words don’t seem real all the same.

- YOU DID WHAT? – Bobby’s small eyes widen in shock.

- I just kissed Kim Jinhwan, - it’s like B.I.’s dreaming, but from a sweet dream it turns out to be a nightmare. He can’t take his hands from his face to look at Bobby, he just…can’t.

- As in…- Jiwon starts cautiously trying not to scare Hanbin off, - A peck on the cheek? Because, you know, I did it many times, and I think Donhyuk did too and-

- No, - B.I. tries to calm his voice, but it still comes out a bit shaky, - As in…on the lips, - he finally pushes the words out of his mouth, which suddenly feels dry. Hanbin picks up his Mickey Mouse snapback from the bench and starts twisting it nervously in his hands, giving his best to calm down his heart that’s still ramming madly in his rib cage.

- With…tongue? – Bobby asks in a whisper after a short pause, narrowing his eyes and getting closer to Hanbin to get all the details.

- YAH! Kim Jiwon!! – B.I. smacks him with his snapback angrily - his face is burning red again. That guy! Seriously!

- So you did?

- No! Of course I didn’t! – Hanbin is drowning in embarrassment again, thanks to Bobby. He wouldn’t even think that…well, he might’ve, but only for a second, but no! No! He wants to kick Jiwon again for even thinking that.

- Okay-okay, - Bobby retreats, his hands in the air in surrender, - Soo..

- So? – Hanbin mutters feebly, not ready for more of Bobby’s nonsense.

- So you like Jinhwan-hyung then? The way you look at him an’ all, I kind of knew…

- I, - B.I. looks up at Bobby, panic-stricken, ready to give

Please log in to read the full chapter