CHAPTER 6 TEAMWORK TEST

Leader In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

GET TO KNOW IKON WITH DONI AND CONI

PART III TEAMWORK TEST

- Now that we’ve had you all confess your feelings to each other, lets test your teamwork, - Hyungdon suddenly gets to his feet to take a rather big box from one of the scriptwriters, - With an assorted set of Korean beef on the line!

- Wow! – Bobby, who loves meat the most out of their members, jumps up in excitement, - You’ll give us all of that?! Seriously?

- You have our word, - Coni shares a pinky promise with Bobby, who needs more than just hollow words to believe this seemingly idle promise, - And you don’t have to share it with your Director Yan Hyungsuk either, he probably eats it for breakfast, lunch and dinner anyway. Are you ready to show us your teamwork?

- YES! – even the usually quiet Donhyuk is eager to show off, let alone Junhoe and Bobby who can’t sit still, ready to become one for the sake of Korean beef.

- Is there a better way to test teamwork than a good old paper kiss game? – Doni abandons the precious set of beef to pick up a whole plate full of small pieces of colored paper that members will have to pass between themselves using only their lips.

Hyungdon’s evil grin grows wider as Chanwoo helplessly falls onto the floor from the unexpected honey trap MCs got them all into, Junhoe finds himself blushing hard at the prospect of playing this game with Jinhwan, and Yunhyeong is fast to get out his favorite cherry chapstick from his pocket to prepare himself physically and mentally for the challenge.

It’s Hanbin’s nightmare come to life – he will have to witness both Bobby and Junhoe kiss his hyung right in front of him. And those two brats don’t make it any easier either – they look way too thrilled to get right into the game.

- Yah, Kim Jiwon, switch places with me, - B.I whisper-yells into Bobby’s ear, pulling him closer by the sleeve of his sweatshirt. But Bobby wouldn’t be Bobby to miss this great opportunity: he can both tease Hanbin, putting his innocent feelings to the test, and at the same time get a piece of Jinhwan for himself, - Nah, Hanbinie, I think I’m staying right where I am, - his pleased smug drives B.I insane, but he can’t give in just yet.

- Then swap with Jinan-hyung, have mercy on me, Jiwonah, - Bobby can almost hear despair in Hanbin’s usually calm voice, but he can’t back down either. – Yeah, nice try. As if I would voluntarily throw myself into Junhoe’s arms, - as soon as the words leave Bobby’s mouth, B.I already knows he’s lost this battle. His Jinhwan-hyung’s lips will be sacrificed to get Korean beef and there is nothing he can do to stop it.

- Ready? – Hyungdon hands his plastic plate with notes to B.I, who is supposed to start the game even though he’s pale with jealousy and far from ready, - Showtime!

With others cheering him on and clock ticking, Hanbin can’t backtrack now, so he quickly sticks one piece of colour paper to his mouth and gives his all not to pull away when Bobby’s pursed lips appear dangerously close to him. Before he can react, the little note slips from his lips that are apparently too rough for this odd game and falls to the floor. He could really use some of that cherry lipstick Yunhyeong always carries with himself.

- Ah! Come on, take another one, hurry- you only have three minutes! – Hyu

Please log in to read the full chapter