Jonghyun

The Misconception of Us

All the members sat in the living room looking at their schedule and trying to plan out their day. Minho was going to be busy recording along with taemin. Onew had to go do separate work for an upcoming musical. Jonghyun and key were both happy to have the day off.

"Come on Minho we have a lot of work to do" said Taemin as he motioned for Minho to follow him.

"Alright, see you guys" said Minho as they left the dorm.

"Yea I have to get going soon too, enjoy your day off guys" said onew as he started to head for the door. Key shot straight up

"wait you have a free day too?" key asked Jonghyun.

"Yea..what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you had me wake you up for no reason then!" exclaimed Key.

"Wow Key calm down if it's such a big deal then I'll have someone else do it."

Onew looked at Key's expression and knew that if Key was screaming then there was definitely something else going on. Onew sighed when he saw the time he really had to go now.

"Bye" he said as he hurried out.

Key couldn't believe Jonghyun. "Aish forget it" said key in an annoyed tone while he walked out the dorm.

"What even Key, I swear sometimes you're so weird" said Jonghyun to himself.

He decided to go back to his room to watch some tv. He sat on the bed and flipped through the channels. His favorite show was on but he couldn't get into it so he just turned it off. He laid back onto the bed and sighed. It bothered him that Key was upset at him. He didn't understand what he even did. Having to wake him up couldn't have been that much work He knew that he wasn't a morning person but he wasn't that bad. He closed his eyes and started to drift off into a deep sleep.