Taemin

The Misconception of Us

"Jongin help me " said a panicked taemin.

"Oh what is it? Are you ok? What happened" Asked Kai quickly through the phone.

"Something happened...something weird " said Taemin in a whisper.

"Alright, Taemin just calm down and start from the beginning."said Kai.

Taemin took a deep breath and began "the producers were yelling at me because I was making mistakes so Minho bought me ice cream to cheer me up and ...we were eating them in the car and ...and ...and" taemin took and long pause and said " he my ice cream and also my fingers and I dropped it on me"

Kai finally spoke "wait, so what do you need my help with?"

Taemin started to blush "well when his tongue touched my fingers, I felt it."

"Omg you got hard!" Yelled Kai.

"ya! You're too loud" said Taemin now dying of embarrassment.

"Sorry, but you know it's about time."said Kai in a reassuring tone.

"What does that even mean?"Asked Taemin in utter confusion.

"Come on you've been crushing on him since your debut, I'm surprised you're only now realizing this." Said Kai

"what no way I don't like Minho, I just admire him." Said Taemin defensively.

"Would you be getting hard if you didn't like him? Seriously think about it taemin." Said Kai. Taemin started to think about all the times he was with Minho and how much he cherished those moments. This would explain a lot of his behavior especially why he kept getting distracted during recording.

"I think your right Jongin " agreed Taemin.

"Yea see I told you don't worry I got your back, now that you've  acknowledged it we can actually do something about it." Said Kai happily.

"What are we going to do?, like make him my boyfriend? I don't know if I'm ready for that." Said Taemin warily.

"Don't worry whenever you're ready. We'll make sure he won't be able to resist you. He'll be completely captivated by you, don't worry I have this whole plan that" Kai's rant was Interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey taemin are you okay?" Said a voice Taemin recognize as Onew

"Kai shhhh Onew is at the door" whispered taemin but Kai continued "Kai stop it" taemin said a little louder which Kai heard.

"I'm fine don't worry hyung" said Taemin

"Alright just come out soon so you can eat something." He heard Onew's voice drift and then spoke to kai again "hey I have to go they're probably wondering why I'm taking so long in the bathroom."

"You're in a bathroom?" Kai asked intrigued.

Taemin flushed "I told you ...I felt it " said embarrassed.

"You called me right after that?! did you even wash your hands?!" Kai exclaimed.

"Stop yelling!"said Taemin while both annoyed and embarrassed.

Kai laughed "don't worry Taemin when you date Minho you won't have to do it by yourself in the bathroom"

"alright I'm hanging up, bye Jongin"

"Bye taemin! " exclaimed Kai. Taemin got up and opened the bathroom door. It was really late now, all the lights were off. He walked into his room and went straight to sleep. He was always executed after ing.