Taemin

The Misconception of Us

Taemin liked to listen to Minho rap. Whenever Minho rapped he had this sort of charisma that surrounded him. He would get so entranced that he would miss his turn to sing. It happened so often that the producer would yell at him to pay attention.

"I'm so sorry" taemin said as he bowed. After a several takes eventually they were satisfied.

"Alright, Minho good job. Taemin please stay focus and don't waste our time with careless mistakes, got it?" Asked the producer.

"yes I will try hard next time" replied taemin.

"Good now go home, we'll see you tomorrow" Taemin and Minho walked out and Taemin hurried to go sit on a bench.

"They're really mad at me" said Taemin as he stared at the floor. Minho walked over and sat next to him. He patted his back

"they just care about the track, don't worry when we top the charts they won't even remember your mistakes." Taemin groaned at the work mistake.

"I mean " quickly said Minho trying to correct himself only to be Interrupted by taemin

"it's okay I know what you meant." Taemin looked up and smiled at Minho.

"How about we go get some ice cream?" Suggested Minho by pointing to the ice cream truck.

"Alright let's go" said Taemin as he got up and walked towards the truck. They both decided to get vanilla with sprinkles, they didn't want to completely spoiled their dinners. They walked into the car waiting for them to drive them back to the dorm. They sat in the car and continued to eat their ice cream in silence.

Taemin looked at Minho. He always kind of admired Minho. He couldn't pinpoint a reason why, their were too many. He continued to stare at Minho until his ice cream started to melt on his hand.

"Ya Taemin you're getting it everywhere, you're supposed to the edges like this" said Minho as he Taemin's ice cream. Taemin could feel a portion of Minho's tongue glide across his fingers.

Startled, Taemin let go of his ice cream and dropped it right onto his crotch.

"Oh here let me help" Minho said as he took some napkins to wipe off the ice cream.

"No I'm fine!" said Taemin a lot louder than expected while he pushed Minho away. Fortunately the car had reached the dorm at that exact moment because Taemin bolted out of the car. He rushed into the dorm and went straight into the bathroom.