Key

The Misconception of Us

Key didn't know where to go after that storm off. He was just so mad at Jonghyun he walked out of the dorm without even thinking about it. He felt silly going back inside so he decided to to take a walk through the park.

He enjoyed going on walks. It gave him time to think. As he walk he wondered what he'd say to Jonghyun when he got back. Would he apllogize? No he shouldn't be the one saying sorry. It was Jonghyun's fault. He was the one who did that to him the first time.

Key flustered thinking about it again. He shook it put of his mind and decided to head back to the dorm. He was about to leave the park when he started to hear people talking from behind him.

"Omg is that Key?!"

"yes I think it is"

This was so irritating. He would have to go in a different direction now to try to loose them. He started to pick up speed and walked in the opposite direction of the dorm. He walked at a fast pace changing directions every 3 minutes. It wasn't until he had walked for at least thirty minutes that he decided it was safe to head back home. He kept a low profile and walked striaght back to the dorm until he was approached by someone.

"Great, they found me again" Key thought.

He looked up and was surprised to see someone he recognized

"Kai?" Said a surprise Key

Kai laughed "why so surprised hyung?"

"It's not everyday I run into an EXO member on the street" said Key while he ran his hand through his hair.

"I guess so, anyway are you headed back to your dorm?" Asked Kai.

"Yea I was just taking a walk and I ran into some fan, you know how it is" explained Key

"yea definetly" agreed Kai. "Oh hey how about I hang out with you at your dorm, the rest of EXO had other stuff to do so it's pretty empty, you don't mind do you?" Asked kai in an innocent voice.

Key didn't know how Jonghyun would feel with Kai just coming unannounced. He probably wouldn't mind.

"Sure let's just hurry I don't like the attention we're attracting." Said Key as he hurrily pushed Kai towards the dirction of the dorm.