Jonghyun

The Misconception of Us

Jonghyun continued to pose for the cameras. He couldn't help but think about his situation with key. Key was mad at him because he was gay. There was nothing else he could do about it. He was glad that he had someone like Onew hyung to help him get through times like these. Onew was very perceptive.

His first boyfriend was in the same company as him and was a rookie at the time. When they were out on a date when they actually ran into Onew where Jonghyun introduced him as his friend. Later that same day, Onew told Jonghyun that he didn't have to lie to him.

" I wouldn't have judged you of you had told me he was your boyfriend, I think it's sweet, you two make a cute couple." Said Onew with a smile.

"Thanks hyung" said Jonghyun "I really like him" he said dreamily.

"That's good, how long have you been dating?" Asked Onew

"for a couple months" Answered Jonghyun.

"And I'm only hearing about him now." Said Onew in a stern voice.

Jonghyun looked down "sorry, I should've give you more credit" Onew patted his back as a motion to cheer up.

Onew rose his glass "here's to a long and happy relationship."

But that didn't happen, thought Jonghyun, as his thoughts returned to the present. He continued to pose for the cameras. He didn't want to think about his past failed relationship. He wanted to talk to Key. Even though Onew said that he would help, Jonghyun thought it was best for himself to talk to Key. Maybe he could get Key to understand and accept him. Even if Key didn't acknowledge it he was his best friend and he knew everything there was to know about him, he couldn't imagine his life without Key, he didn't want to imagine his life without Key.

"Alright everyone that's it" signed as the end of the day. Jonghyun thanked the crew and then headed to change.

Once he was back into his casual clothes he walked to his car. He drove for a while until he realized that he should probably pick up some food. He stopped by a convenience store and went inside. He searched the as lies for a while until he found a good amount of food to fill the fridge. He went to the register and paid for the groceries. He walked to his car and loaded the car. When he closed the trunk he noticed someone was standing next to his car.

Why is he here? Thought Jonghyun as he gave his former lover a scowl. "What do you want Kai?"